Yong Hwa and Shin Hye: Merry Christmas! Happy New Year?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 December 2012

- CN Blue Recording for KBS Go Show (Dec 4)

- Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk for KDrama Star Awards (Dec 6)

- CN Blue SBS Inkigayo 700th Special (Dec 7)

- Shin Hye Strong Heart recording (Dec 14)

- CN Blue BLUE NIGHT in Seoul (Dec 15 & 16)

- Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun for Running Man (Dec 18)

- Shin Hye filming for FBND (Dec 19)

- CN Blue in Japan (Dec 23-25)

- CN Blue KBS, SBS and MBC Year-end Performance (Dec 28-31)

- Shin Hye KBS Drama Awards (Dec 31)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Dec 1-31)

- Shin Hye's photo shoot for latest drama Flower Boy Next Door

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

After a day of rest, Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun went for filming of Running Man’s end of the year special. They shoot in Busan.

During their break for the shoot, he send message to Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye's Kakao Conversation:

Yong Hwa: Jagiya, I'm in Busan now with Jong Hyun. We're filming for Running Man.

Shin Hye: Running Man? For sure, that will be fun. Are you two the only guests?

Yong Hwa: I'm with Kikwang and Simon D Hyung.

Shin Hye: Is it Busan boys in Busan episode?

Yong Hwa: Ani. Kikwang is not from Busan.

Shin Hye: Who are your team mates?

Yong Hwa: Other than the boys, I was also in the same group with Ji Hyo Noona and Gary Hyung. 

Shin Hye: Oh! I still remember when I lie to Gary Oppa and tear Ji Hyo Eonni's name tag. 

Yong Hwa: By the way, Choi Ji Woo sunbae is from the other team. She's with the other Running Man’s Hyungs. 

Shin Hye: Ji Woo Eonni! I remember my first drama was with her. She was very nice and kind to me.

Yong Hwa: I remember you when we're doing our first challenge. 

Shin Hye: Me? Why?

Yong Hwa: We need to carry the only lady from the other team. I was the first to do it. Then I remember you played a young Ji Woo sunbae in Stairways to Heaven. So, I just imagine you're the one behind my back.

Shin Hye: Aigoo! My cheesy namja. 

Yong Hwa: Also, on our way to our third challenge they ask me again about my ideal type.

Shin Hye: You answer Kim Hyuna?

Yong Hwa: Deh. Are you jealous?

Shin Hye: Ani. 

Yong Hwa: Jagiya, I need to go back for the shoot again. 

Shin Hye: Ok. Take care. 

Shin Hye's POV: When will be time that you can say that I am your ideal type just like before?

Before the shoot for their drama start, Shin Hye prepared some snacks for the 100 staff of Flower Boy Next Door.

FBND Staff: Shin Hye-ssi, thank you for this. You're really a beauty inside and out.

Shin Hye: Thank you.

FBND Staff: You take time just to give us all of this. 

Shin Hye: I asked for some help too. 

She smiled remembering what happened two hours before she went to the location shoot.

Start of Flashback>>>

Coming from Busan, Yong Hwa went straight to Shin Hye's home.

Shin Hye: Yong? What are you doing here? I thought you will stay first in Busan before leaving for Japan?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Shin Hye: Then why are you here?

Yong Hwa: (He pout) Why? You don't want me to be here?

Shin Hye: Aigoo! My cute namja. (She caress his hair) 

Yong Hwa: Why do I feel like I'm Bongji or Nori?

Shin Hye: You noticed too. Kekeke.

They both laugh.

Shin Hye: You haven't answered my question.

Yong Hwa: It’s Umma.

Shin Hye: Eomeoni?

Yong Hwa: When I told her that I'll be leaving for Japan and today you'll be preparing snacks for the staff of your drama, she told me to go back here.

Shin Hye: Really?

Yong Hwa: She wanted me to spend time with you. She said, a loving namja should be helping his yeoja with her project.

Shin Hye: You will help me?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Shin Hye: Thank you Yong! (She hugged and kissed his cheek)

End of Flashback<<<

Shin Hye had the whole day filming. Later that day, she took time off from her shooting to vote. 

[TRANS 19/12 @ssinz] It is the greatest wish of Republic of Korea to see all the citizens living healthily. Now I'm exercising the rights of being a citizen to cast a vote. I'm here going to set off for filming!!!

On her way back to the filming location, she also updated her Ameblo Blog.

[AMEBLO 19/12 @ssinz] It's been a while(^-^)/

Tonight!! 

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating. 

Everyone~ The weather is cold isn't it? Shinhye haven been filming the drama these days. Everyone~ I want to meet you(T_T)

For the next few days, CN Blue went to Japan for some shows while Shin Hye is busy with her drama filming. No matter how busy they are, they never failed to communicate.

Shin Hye is on her way to her drama shoot when she update her twitter account.

[TRANS 23/12 @ssinz] Dok Mi ya~~^-^* Your Christmas present is shootings keke *pats pats*~ Will enjoy the shootings~~!! 

A few minutes after her tweet she received a Kakao message from Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa's Kakao Message: Shin-ah, I gave you those biscuits for you to eat in between your filming. If you can't have a full meal yet, have biscuits. Araso?

Shin Hye smile and reply his message.

She then later tweet while doing her make up and hair for the drama shoot.

[TRANS 23/12 @ssinz] Our sisters gifted me things that I could use to keep myself warm~ Thank you!! Totally felt the warm and it's very comfortable>_< Yesterday used the flower blanket for the entire night hehe

Later that afternoon (3pm & 6pm) CN Blue are performing for the release of their 4th Single entitled Robot.

After the show they tweet a photo of them during the launch.

[Dec 23 @CNBLUE4]: 4th single 「Robot」 release event  ended with great success! Thank you, please continue supporting us! 

When they reach their hotel, Yong Hwa saw the tweet of Shin Hye. He went to a corner and took a selca. Then he tweet.

@CNBLUE_4: Everyone~ kk Korea is so cold right? ㅠㅠ Make sure to wear muffler! A few days left in 2012 ㅠ Fighting everyone, even though you’re busy!!! kk I’ll support you!! Thehet http://t.co/FObmOpHX

Jung Shin: Hyung, your tweet is your answer to her tweet right?

Yong Hwa: (He smile) You really know me ha?

Jung Shin: Because your tweet is too obvious. Kekeke. 

Yong Hwa: Really?

Jung Shin: Deh! I'll go out first. I know you need your privacy now. Bye.

Yong Hwa's POV: Is it really that obvious?

The next day, though Yong Hwa had only few hours of sleep (due to kakao conversation with his yeoja) he is still energetic during their performance for Family Mart presents MUSIC FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE Music Festival 

Shin Hye at that time in Korea is resting at home watching her Taxi guesting with Yoon Shi Yoon.

Shin Hye's POV: Shi Yoon Oppa is right. I should tell him about our guesting.

She calls Yong Hwa through FaceTime and told him about her guesting. 

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, I understand it. You don't have to worry about it. I know we have to do it for our relationship.

Shin Hye: Until when will it be like this Yong?

Yong Hwa: I don't know too Shin. If you'll ask me, I want to let the people know already.

Shin Hye: But Yong, it will only make our world smaller. They will watch our every move.

Yong Hwa: I know Shin. 

Shin Hye: Few hours more and its Christmas again.

Yong Hwa: Yes and again were not celebrating it together. 

Shin Hye: But we can always celebrate it on a later date.

Yong Hwa: I already asked Hyung for free time before we become busy for the year end shows.

Shin Hye: Really? What are you planning?

Yong Hwa: Let’s see when I returned.

Shin Hye: You don't have to preparing anything grand Yong.

Yong Hwa: You prefer simple dates and that's how we are going to celebrate it.

Christmas Day, CN Blue just finished their performance for FUJI TV Odaiba Gashukoku presents KIRAKIRA WINTER LAND.

Shin Hye tweet while shooting. After a while Jung Shin also tweet when they reach their hotel.

[TRANS 25/12 @ssinz] Are everyone having a good Christmas~? How about watching Flower Boy Next Door and Strong Hearts in the Christmas night of 2012^^? 

[Dec 25 @CNBLUE_4]: Everybody~ It’s JungShin! It’s a Merry Christmas! Are you spending your time happily? We are also spending our time happily among ourselves hehe. We will greet (everybody) again with our new album on Jan 14th! Merry Christmas ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter