Blue Night is Yong Hye's Night

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 December 2012

- CN Blue Recording for KBS Go Show (Dec 4)

- Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk for KDrama Star Awards (Dec 6)

- CN Blue SBS Inkigayo 700th Special (Dec 7)

- Shin Hye Strong Heart recording (Dec 14)

- CN Blue BLUE NIGHT in Seoul (Dec 15 & 16)

- Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun for Running Man (Dec 18)

- Shin Hye filming for FBND (Dec 19)

- CN Blue in Japan (Dec 23-25)

- CN Blue KBS, SBS and MBC Year-end Performance (Dec 28-31)

- Shin Hye KBS Drama Awards (Dec 31)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Dec 1-31)

- Shin Hye's photo shoot for latest drama Flower Boy Next Door

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

First day of CN Blue Night in Seoul, the boys are already getting ready for the concert.  Min Hyuk checked their twitter account and he saw Shin Hye's tweet.

[TRANS 15/12 @ssinz] Go Dok Mi is here alone for the shootings. Lunch time is here and I'm now lying on the floor of the waiting room. Feeling sleepiness~~

Min Hyuk: Hyung, is Shin Hye Eonni not really coming tonight?

Yong Hwa: Ani. She's busy with her drama shoot.

Jung Shin: How about tomorrow?

Yong Hwa: I know she don't have any schedule but as you know we are just trying to avoid scandals.

Jung Shin: But did you give her tickets just in case she can come?

Yong Hwa: Deh. I gave her two nights tickets. 

Min Hyuk: I really hope she can come. It's like she's always there during our concert but now she's not coming.

Jong Hyun who just came heard their conservation. 

Jong Hyun: Who is not coming?

Ming Hyuk: Shin Hye Eonni!

Jong Hyun: Mwo?!

Jung Shin: What's with the reaction Hyung?

Jong Hyun: I think I just did something that might put Yong Hwa and Shin Hye again into misunderstanding.

Yong Hwa: What do you mean Jong Hyun?

Jong Hyun: Well... as you know I'm close with Kyu Hyun Hyung.

Yong Hwa: And?

Jong Hyun: I invited him and some of his fellow SuJu boys and SNSD girls.

Jung Shin: Hyung, are you saying?

Jong Hyun: Deh! I also invited Seo Hyun-ssi.

Min Hyuk: Hyung! 

Jung Shin: Why did you do that?

Jong Hyun: I thought its ok since Shin Hye is also coming.

Min Hyuk: But she's not coming because of the scandals.

Jung Shin: What are we going to do now?

Yong Hwa: Nothing.

Jung Shin: Mwo?

Min Hyuk: But Hyung...

Yong Hwa: There's nothing to worry about. Let them create issues.

Jong Hyun: How about Shin Hye?

Yong Hwa: I'll inform her after the concert.

Jung Shin: I think you should tell her now. What if she heard it again to others?

Yong Hwa: She's busy with her drama shoot. If I'll tell her now I'm sure she won't be able to concentrate on her work. She might even come to the concert.

Min Hyuk: Then that's good if she comes.

Yong Hwa: Will it be good for the expense of her career? I don't want her to come to our concert and leave her work. And also, were not sure if Seo Hyun-ssi is really coming. Did she confirm to you?

Jong Hyun: Actually no. I think they still have recording for a show.

Yong Hwa: Then why would I bother to disturb Shin Hye if its not confirm that she's coming?

Jong Hyun: Well you have a point there.

Jung Shin: But make sure you will inform Shin Hye Noona.

Min Hyuk: Yes Hyung. I don't know what to do anymore if you two get into misunderstanding again.

Yong Hwa: Don't worry, that won't happen again. Let’s go, we need to be at the venue early so we can practice first. 

Just how they expected the venue is full. They gave their best performance. Most of the guests for the day’s concert are their celebrity friends. 

After the show, Jong Hyun updated their twitter account.

[Dec 15 @CNBLUE_4]: Hello. This is guitarist Jonghyun. Today’s concert was so awesome thanks to everyone who made it. Let’s make more awesome shows in the future!!! Thehet http://t.co/9EDy3R55http://t.co/Xq2Wc3dl

At the backstage after their concert, some of the guests went there to congratulate them. Jong Hyun was talking with his SM artist’s friends, Min Hyuk and Jung Shin with their fellow FNC artists. Yong Hwa after greeting them went to the restroom to change.

Once, he was done, he approach Min Hyuk. 

Yong Hwa: Min Hyuk-ah, I'll go first. I'll just meet you at the dorm.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, are you?

Yong Hwa: (He whispered to him) She's about to finish her shoot in an hour. I told Hyung Jun that I will be sending her home. 

Min Hyuk: Are you going to tell her?

Yong Hwa: Deh. I think it's better to do it personally. 

He passed by to Jung Shin who is talking to their manager. 

Yong Hwa: Hyung, I'll just go somewhere first. I'll be back to our dorm before midnight. 

Manager Hyung: Where are you going? Don't tell me?

Yong Hwa: Hyung, we did what you told us. Please let me do this.

Manager Hyung: Ara. Just make sure no one will see you.

Yong Hwa: Gomawo Hyung.

Jung Shin: Hyung, are you going to go to Noona's house?

Yong Hwa: Tone down your voice. 

Jung Shin: Mian.

Yong Hwa: I'm going to her shoot. She's about to finish in an hour. 

Jung Shin: Ok Hyung.

When he passed by Jong Hyun with some Suju boys and SNSD girls, he just said his good bye.

Yong Hwa: Thank you for coming to our concert. I'll leave you all first. (He taps Jong Hyun's shoulder) I'll just see you later at the dorm.

Jong Hyun: Ok. Be careful while driving. (He leans closer to him) Say Hi for me to her.

Yong Hwa: And I'll tell her too what you did.

Jong Hyun: Mwo?

Yong Hwa: I'm just joking. Bye.

When he left already, Kyu Hyun asked Jong Hyun.

Kyu Hyun: Didn't he get tired from your concert? I thought he would usually prefer to rest after your concert.

Jong Hyun: He does. 

Kyu Hyun: Then where is he going?

Jong Hyun: Home.

Kyu Hyun: Home? 

Jong Hyun: Deh! Didn't you hear Hyung. He said see you later at the dorm. He will go first. 

Kyu Hyun: Oh I see. 

(A/N: I've read from a fan account that some SNSD girls and SuJu boys went to the first night of CN Blue Night. I won’t mentioned their names anymore. According to the FA, Yong Hwa’s ex-on screen wife was there too. I am not affected with that thing so I included it here. Anyways, it added spice to this chapter. Kekeke. I'm not sure who went to the backstage so I'll just put Kyu Hyun since he is the closest to Jong Hyun)

Yong Hwa arrived at Shin Hye's drama shoot just in time. They were already finished. He message Manager Jun that he park his car near Shin Hye’s car. 

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, our car is park there.

Shin Hye: Mwo? Didn't we park it near Shi Yoon Oppa's car?

Manager Jun: Deh but I transferred it awhile ago.

When they reach the area where Manager Jun said he park their car, Shin Hye smile. 

Shin Hye: Oppa, you transfer the car here because someone wants to see me right? 

Manager Jun: Deh. Go and talk to him. I will just follow you. 

When Yong Hwa saw her coming, he unlocks the car but didn't go out. Shin Hye enter the car and Yong Hwa immediately held her hand. 

Yong Hwa: Mian Shin-ah, I can't be a gentleman namja. 

Shin Hye: It’s ok Yong. I understand.

Yong Hwa: Gomawo.

Shin Hye: What are you doing here? Isn’t your concert today?

Yong Hwa: Deh. After we finished, I immediately changed my clothes and then chat with our guests for a bit then I went here.

Shin Hye: You leave your guests? How about your parents?

Yong Hwa: They're not here yet. They will watch tomorrow… the family day concert. (He looked at her and smile. As if telling her its family day so you should be there)

Shin Hye: Oh! So, why did you leave your other guests? I heard you have a very special guest. (She said with a smile but then pouts after mentioning special guest)

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! (He look worried) How did you found out about it?

Shin Hye: Are you here because of that? (She sound like investigating him)

Yong Hwa: Well... 

Shin Hye: Well what?

Yong Hwa: That’s one of the reasons why I'm here. I want you to hear it from me. I don't want to have another misunderstanding. But I guess news really spread fast.

Shin Hye: And what's the other reason? (She still sound annoyed but deep inside she's trying to hide her laugher)

Yong Hwa: (He look at her and put both of his hands on her face) The most important reason is... (He leaned forward and gave her a peck on her lips) I miss my Jagiya. I felt like something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter