Red Goddess and Blue Leader's Emotional Battle

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 30 November 2012

- Shin Hye attend Daejoong Awards (Oct 30)

- Shin Hye for Flower Boy Next Door Script Reading (Nov 1)

- CN Blue minus Jungshin in KBS Music Bank in Chile (Nov 2)

- Shin Hye Cameo in You're Beautiful Taiwan (Nov 8)

- CN Blue in SBS K-pop Super Concert in America (Nov 10)

- Shin Hye in Running Man with Lee Seung Gi (Nov 12-13)

- CN Blue attends “Ari-Ari The Korean Movie” VIP Premiere (Nov 21)

- CN Blue performance at SBS Inkigayo Special (Nov 25)

- Shin Hye for MAMA Event in Hong Kong with Yoon Shi Yoon (Nov 29-30)

- Shin Hye Taxi guesting in Hong Kong with Yoon Shi Yoon (Nov 30) 

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Nov 1-30)

- Shin Hye for Henus Edwin Catalogue

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Jung Shin: The question is why are they doing this?

Min Hyuk: Are you saying they want to tell the public about their relationship already?

Jong Hyun: If that's the case we will be there to support them. I think it's now our time to support Yong Hwa.

After that night, both became busy with their respective schedules. But of course they don't fail to call or send message to each other. Since Yong Hwa has his own car now, he would also visit Shin Hye at home. 

While Shin Hye is busy with her new drama, Yong Hwa is busy with guestings. On 21st of November, CN blue attended the VIP Premiere of Ari-Ari The Korean Movie

If Shin Hye is busy and he doesn't have any schedule, Yong Hwa prefers to stay in their dorm. One time, Min Hyuk went to Japan and Jong Hyun visit Kyu Hyun of Super Junior. So, he and Jung Shin just stayed at their dorm.

[Nov 24 @CNBLUE_4]: Hello~ it’s me Jungshin! Everyone is watching MDSY too, right? Yonghwa Hyung and I are having fun watching it! But don’t watch too close like Hyung does! http://t.co/ESOUXbro

They also watch their interview on KBS Entertainment Relay. They featured the FNC family photo shoot.

http://http://cnbluestorm.com/2012/11/24/video-kbs-entertainment-relay-cnblue-and-fnc-family-photoshoot-11-24-2012/

Jung Shin: Hyung, does Shin Hye Noona get jealous of girls around you?

Yong Hwa: What do you mean? 

Jung Shin: Well, aside from other girl group. FNC have AOA and Juniel, you know...

Yong Hwa: Well, not that I know of. She doesn't show it to me. 

Jung Shin: You mean she doesn't really get jealous? Are you sure Hyung? 

Yong Hwa: Honestly I'm not. But I'm sure she is jealous of one person.

Jung Shin: Who?!

Yong Hwa: You know who she is.

Jung Shin: Oh yes, I know! 

When Min Hyuk returned, aside from resting they also started to prepare their things as they will be moving to a new dorm. Yong Hwa even had time to update their twitter account.

[Nov 26 @CNBLUE_4]: Everyone it’s me Yonghwa~ kk Have you seen the latest SINGLES magazine? I will reveal a photo of the shoot!!! It’s my most favorite photo of all, so I want to share with everyone. It’s been a long time since I did photo shoot so it was fun!!! kkkk ps Everyone it’s very chilly now so take care not to catch cold!!!!

Min Hyuk: Hyung, have you inform Eonni that we will be moving to a new dorm?

Yong Hwa: Ani.

Min Hyuk: Don't you think she should know?

Yong Hwa: Wae-yo?

Jong Hyun: Have you forgotten that we will be moving to a dorm same building as SM artists?

Yong Hwa: So?

Jong Hyun: It means she can't come to visit us.

Yong Hwa: And why not?

Min Hyuk: Hyung, we do know that netizens are watching all the activities of Super Junior. What if Shin Hye Eonni visits us and netizens saw her? What would you think will happen?

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye is good in disguise. Have you seen anyone noticed her during our concert? She is good with that so I’m sure they won't know it was her. 

Min Hyuk: And what if they are good in checking disguise too?

Jong Hyun: Min Hyuk-ah, expect the headline the next day. "Actress Park Shin Hye spotted at the building where CN Blue Yong Hwa is staying."

Min Hyuk: Or if Super Junior Fans are still not aware that we are staying at the same building as them. The news can be "Actress Park Shin Hye in a relationship with a Super Junior member?"

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! Andwe!

Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk laughed at his reaction. But they were all surprised with what Jung Shin said.

Jung Shin: What could be worse than "Actress Park Shin Hye went to confront Yong Hwa's ex- on screen wife?"

Yong Hwa/Min Hyuk/Jong Hyun: Mwo?!

Jung Shin: You mean you don't know?

Yong Hwa: What do you mean?

Jung Shin: Seo Hyun-ssi's family is staying on the same building too.

Min Hyuk: Omo! Then more issues will surely come out. 

Yong Hwa: If that's the case can we not move to the new dorm?

Jung Shin: Can you tell that to President Han? What if he agrees but you have to break up or not see Shin Hye Noona anymore?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Jung Shin: Hyung, don't you get it? He let us move there so Shin Hye Noona can't visit us. President Han did that to avoid the chances of netizens see you together.

Jong Hyun: Jung Shin is right. I'm sure if Shin Hye found out that we are staying at the same building with SM artists she won't come to visit us.

Jung Shin: But that shouldn’t be your main concern. You should think of a right way to tell Shin Hye Noona about the fact that Seo Hyun-ssi's family are staying there too.

Yong Hwa: I think that is not a big issue for us. Shin Hye is my yeoja now so I'm sure it won't bother her.

Jung Shin: Aigoo Hyung! You just told me few days ago that she is the only girl that Noona got jealous of and now you're telling me it's not a big issue?

Yong Hwa: Yes. But I won't do anything that will create issue and will hurt her.

Min Hyuk: You won't but others can.

Yong Hwa: You mean the fans?

Min Hyuk: Don't you think it's easier to create issue if you're both staying at the same building? 

Jong Hyun: Chances of the two of you meeting and taking the same elevator is high. 

Jung Shin: Think about it Hyung. It's better if she will know it from you.

Yong Hwa was left alone in the living room thinking of what they said. 

Yong Hwa's POV: Should I tell her or not?

Yong Hwa wasn’t able to tell her. The following day, he and Jong Hyun left for Singapore. They will be having their Marie Claire photo shoot there. He just informed Shin Hye through Kakao message.

Jong Hyun: I’m guessing you already informed Shin Hye about our moving.

Yong Hwa: Aniyo.

Jong Hyun: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: Let’s not talk about it now. Some people might here us.

As part of their promotion for her latest drama, Shin Hye is going to Hong Kong. She will attend MAMA 2012 and shoot for Taxi. But before leaving for Hong Kong, she went to Ryoo Seung-Yong’s birthday celebration (her father in her upcoming movie December 23).

Credits: PSH Baidu 

Then after that she went home first to change, got her things and went to the airport. She will be taking the same flight with his partner in the drama Yoon Shi Yoon. While she is waiting for him, she decided to tweet.

[TRANS 29/11 @ssinz] Going to Hong Kong ㅇㅅㅇ See you there~!!

She then received a call from Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye: Yong? I thought you are in Singapore.

Yong Hwa: Deh I am. Shin Hye-ah, where are you now?

Shin Hye: Yong, I'm at the airport.

Yong Hwa: Airport?

Shin Hye: Deh. I'm going to Hong Kong. Have you forgotten?

Yong Hwa: Oh yeah. I think I forgot about that. 

Shin Hye: Why did you call?

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah...

Shin Hye: Shi Yoon Oppa?!

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Shin Hye: Mian. I saw Shi Yoon Oppa. I've been waiting for him.

Yong Hwa: Waiting for him?

Shin Hye:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter