The Running Man's Goddess and Ace Guest (Part 2)

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 30 November 2012

- Shin Hye attend Daejoong Awards (Oct 30)

- Shin Hye for Flower Boy Next Door Script Reading (Nov 1)

- CN Blue minus Jungshin in KBS Music Bank in Chile (Nov 2)

- Shin Hye Cameo in You're Beautiful Taiwan (Nov 8)

- CN Blue in SBS K-pop Super Concert in America (Nov 10)

- Shin Hye in Running Man with Lee Seung Gi (Nov 12-13)

- CN Blue attends “Ari-Ari The Korean Movie” VIP Premiere (Nov 21)

- CN Blue performance at SBS Inkigayo Special (Nov 25)

- Shin Hye for MAMA Event in Hong Kong with Yoon Shi Yoon (Nov 29-30)

- Shin Hye Taxi guesting in Hong Kong with Yoon Shi Yoon (Nov 30) 

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Nov 1-30)

- Shin Hye for Henus Edwin Catalogue

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

While Yong Hwa is busy sending message to Shin Hye, Min Hyuk updated their twitter account.

He sent message to Shin Hye. She replied saying that she was on her way to Jenny House. Running Man staff will send her mission there. It's still early so he told her that he will meet her there.

It was thirty minutes past seven in the morning when Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk reach Jenny House. Shin Hye was already there getting ready for her Running Man shoot. Min Hyuk gave the coffee they bought for Shin Hye, her stylist, manager and the other staff of Jenny House. They went to the other side to give Shin Hye and Yong Hwa time alone.

Shin Hye: How is your show and your flight?

Yong Hwa: It was ok. But that's not the reason why I came here to meet you.

Shin Hye: Eh?

Yong Hwa: So, how's your Running Man experience? 

Shin Hye: It was good. I follow what you have advice me. And guess what?

Yong Hwa: What?

Shin Hye: I was with the same team as Jong Kook Oppa and Haha Oppa.

Yong Hwa: Ah Chincha?! (He smirked)

Shin Hye: Deh. (She noticed the way he smile) Yah! Tell me. Did you inform them about my guesting?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Shin Hye: Don't deny it.

Yong Hwa: What are you talking about?

Shin Hye: At first it was Jong Kook Oppa who was being extra helpful with me. But after two missions even Haha Oppa was like that.

Yong Hwa: Like what?

Shin Hye: When we were looking for Gary Oppa, Jong Kook Oppa was with me and he even allowed me to put the Running Man sticker on him. That way I got one point. Then when we are looking for Seung Gi Oppa, he was still there with me.

Yong Hwa: Maybe he is just being nice. You've worked before right?

Shin Hye: Ne. But he continued to be like that even after our other mission. He will always ask me if I'm ok. Then towards our third mission, Haha Oppa was also helping me.

Yong Hwa: Chincha?! (Toothy grind smile)

Shin Hye: Yah! Tell me the truth.

Yong Hwa: Ara. (He took out his phone and showed to Shin Hye his conversation with them.)

Jong Kook & Yong Hwa's Kakao Messages:

Jong Kook: Yong Hwa, Mianhe. I got eliminated early in our last mission. I'm not sure where Shin Hye is now but I think she can handle it. Though I know she's capable of doing all our missions, I still help her without being too obvious. 

But I forgot Haha is a very observant person. He noticed my actions so I have no choice but to tell him. He is wondering why you asked me that. Well I don't know too. I won't ask you why. But you have to be ready with Haha. 

Yong Hwa: Hyung, Gomawo. I'll just explain it to him. And I guess you need to know the truth too.

Jong Kook: You don't have to but if you insist. Let’s talk about it next time.

Haha & Yong Hwa's Kakao Messages:

Haha: Yong Hwa, why you didn't asked me to watch over Shin Hye? Why you ask Jong Kook Hyung? Is it because he is the commander? Are you under estimating Pororo? Kekeke. I'm just kidding. Don't worry we take good care of your yeoja. 

Yong Hwa: Hyung, it's not what you think. We are just friends. I'm just worried because it is her first time to appear in your show.

Haha: Chingu?! Yeah right. You are indeed a very good chingu to her. Kekeke.

Gary & Yong Hwa's Kakao Messages:

Gary: Yong Hwa-ah, did you give some pointers to Shin Hye. She did a great job in today's episode of Running Man. I'm sure you taught her all your technique.

Yong Hwa: Hyung, what do you mean? I'm not in Korea now. We're having show overseas. She guest in Running Man?

Gary: You don't know? Oh, could it be she asked Joong Ki instead? Anyways, your friend did a great job.

Shin Hye laughed after reading the last message when she saw Yong Hwa's reaction.

Yong Hwa: Why are you laughing?

Shin Hye: You should have seen your reaction. If only Gary Oppa saw you when he said that he would not believe you if you will tell him that I'm just your chingu. 

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Shin Hye: You can't hide your jealousy. 

Yong Hwa: I won't deny that. But I'm more jealous of Seung Gi Hyung.

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Yong Hwa: He can be your co MC and fellow guest in variety shows. You can be her leading lady in his music videos and even take same flight for overseas show.

Shin Hye: Aigoo. (Hug him) My jealous, y and cute namja. 

They were in that moment when Shin Hye's manager approach them and told her that Running Man's staffs are already outside.  Shin Hye went out to meet them and shoot her part. 

She then got the things given to her as a special agent. She went inside to change first. 

Yong Hwa: Is it an individual mission now?

Shin Hye: Deh. 

Yong Hwa: I know you can do it. Just remember this, if you need to get someone to be your ally. Choose Jong Kook Hyung. 

Shin Hye: Deh. I'll remember that Yong. 

Yong Hwa: Don't be afraid on the challenges and focus. (Kiss her forehead) I'll meet you later after your shoot. 

Shin Hye: You don't have schedule today? 

Yong Hwa: We are free today. Hwaiting Running Goddess!

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Yong Hwa: I’ve read that the staff named you Running Goddess.

Shin Hye: Ah Chincha-yo? (She giggles)

Yong Hwa: (Hold her cheeks with his both hands) But for me, you are Yong Hwa's yeoja. (Kiss her lips) Hwaiting! 

Shin Hye: Hwaiting!

After changing, the staff talked to her first before starting her mission. She was informed that since she was part of the last team, she will be the spy in this mission. She was given a chance to choose an accomplice.

Shin Hye's POV: Like what Yong told me I'll choose Jong Kook Oppa.

She sent the letter to Jong Kook and then went to Hong Dae stairs to look for the clue.

Shin Hye went to Hong Dae stairs to look for the clue. She needs to look for the information all by herself. She looked at the papers pasted on the walls and then saw some dogs. At first she was only playing with them but then she thought maybe they have clues with them. True to her instinct, she got the clue from one of the dogs. Gary saw her and asked if she got the clue. She called a number and then pretends that it is just a wrong number. Then she told Gary that she will search down stairs. That's when she calls the correct number. The information she got “agent 007 got the clue”.

Shin Hye's POV: Yong was right. I need to play trick sometimes. Mianhe Gary Oppa.

Shin Hye's next destination, louch soup home. She went to the restaurant and was shocked to see the louch in an aquarium. She needs to get the key there to open the car. She was afraid at first but later forget her fear. She did for how many times before finally getting the right key. The information she got "there's R on the clue".

Shin Hye's POV: That was so tiring. But still I enjoy it.

She left the restaurant and rides the taxi for her next destination, the market. While she was on the taxi, she chec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter