The Running Man's Goddess and Ace Guest (Part 1)

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 30 November 2012

- Shin Hye attend Daejoong Awards (Oct 30)

- Shin Hye for Flower Boy Next Door Script Reading (Nov 1)

- CN Blue minus Jungshin in KBS Music Bank in Chile (Nov 2)

- Shin Hye Cameo in You're Beautiful Taiwan (Nov 8)

- CN Blue in SBS K-pop Super Concert in America (Nov 10)

- Shin Hye in Running Man with Lee Seung Gi (Nov 12-13)

- CN Blue attends “Ari-Ari The Korean Movie” VIP Premiere (Nov 21)

- CN Blue performance at SBS Inkigayo Special (Nov 25)

- Shin Hye for MAMA Event in Hong Kong with Yoon Shi Yoon (Nov 29-30)

- Shin Hye Taxi guesting in Hong Kong with Yoon Shi Yoon (Nov 30) 

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Nov 1-30)

- Shin Hye for Henus Edwin Catalogue

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

He then took his phone and saw there's a message from the person he Kakao message last night. He smiled.

Yong Hwa's POV: I'm right. I can really count on him.

At that time (CN Blue on their flight back to Seoul), Shin Hye is getting ready for her Running Man guesting. 

She was informed to go directly to P Academy Gangnam-gu Seoul. She was there to do a special mission but she need to make sure that the other spy won't see her. 

She was confidently searching when she saw Yoo Jae Suk and Lee Kwang Soo. She runaway but Kim Jong Kook was in the lobby too. 

Shin Hye's POV: Omo! The Commander! Is he the arresting agent? I need to hide now. Yong told me that I should runaway from him.

She went to the emergency hall way but unknown to her Jong Kook saw a glimpse of her.

Jong Kook's POV: I think that's Shin Hye. Why did she runaway from me? I need to follow her. I have to do my other mission aside from this episode of Running Man.

Sadly Shin Hye runaway fast and someone else saw her. It was Jae Suk. She was captured by him. Jae Suk and Gwang Soo were both surprise to see her.

After that they met Jong Kook, Song Ji Hyo, Ji Suk Jin and Haha. They all welcome Shin Hye and then went near the Gangnam Station Seoul to search for Gary.

They split in looking for Gary. When Jong Kook asked Shin Hye to join him in looking for Gary, she didn't think twice. She remembered Yong Hwa's advice "If given a chance to team with him grab it".

Jong Kook: Shin Hye, if we found Gary you will put the sticker on him.

Shin Hye: I will do it Oppa? How about you?

Jong Kook: Ani. It's ok. You do it so you'll have point. 

Shin Hye: Gomawo Oppa.

Jong Kook: It's nothing. I'm just doing my mission.

Shin Hye: Eh?

Jong Kook: Nothing. Gaja!

Jong Kook's POV: I'm almost caught there.

Just like how they planned, Shin Hye put the sticker to Gary when they saw him. After they caught him, they need to look for the last agent. Though Shin Hye knew who the other guest is, she just kept quiet. While looking for Seung Gi, Haha noticed something. 

Haha's POV: Why is Jong Kook Hyung not that active in our mission? Instead of looking for the other agent, he just keeps on looking after Shin Hye. Don't tell me she like her? Or could it be... I'll better ask him later.

Once they are complete, they gather in one place to welcome the guests. They even mentioned that Shin Hye worked with Jong Kook in a Music Video when she was in High School.  

After that they gave them their mission and were group into threes. Shin Hye was group with Jong Kook and Haha.

Jong Kook's POV: This will make it easier for me to watch over her.

Haha's POV: Hmm... There's really something going on here.

Shin Hye's POV: Great! I will be with the Commander.

They went to their first mission taking the subway station. Haha wanted to know why Jong Kook is acting like that. So, he initiates the conversation.

Haha: Shin Hye, this is your first time here. And we need to take good care of you. 

Shin Hye: Aniyo, no need to do that Oppa. I can take care of myself.

Haha: Oh, you must learn that from... (He was interrupted by Jong Kook)

Jong Kook: Haha, Shin Hye is right. She can take care of herself.

Haha: Ah Chincha Hyung? But you are the one doing it.

Jong Kook: Mwo?!

Haha: Don't tell me you’re doing it because you see her as someone you like?

Jong Kook: What are you talking about?

Haha: (Cover Shin Hye's ears) I know she look like Yoon Eun Hye-ssi. Is that your reason?

Shin Hye smiled because she heard what he said. Jong Kook just laughed.

Jong Kook's POV: If you only know the real reason Haha. I think you'll do the same too.

Their first mission was at the car wash. They were all impress with Shin Hye when he made her group win the first mission. She hit the last can. She even helped Jong Kook when he was stuck at the car window. 

They went to their next mission. It was the flying chair mission at the pool.

They were the first one to do it. They failed and fly to the swimming pool. Jong Kook immediately asked Shin Hye if she's ok. When they went up, the rest also asked if she's ok. They had to do the mission over and over a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter