In Chile or In Seoul... Our Love Never Stop

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 30 November 2012

- Shin Hye attend Daejoong Awards (Oct 30)   - Shin Hye for Flower Boy Next Door Script Reading (Nov 1)   - CN Blue minus Jungshin in KBS Music Bank in Chile (Nov 2)   - Shin Hye Cameo in You're Beautiful Taiwan (Nov 8)   - CN Blue in SBS K-pop Super Concert in America (Nov 10)   - Shin Hye in Running Man with Lee Seung Gi (Nov 12-13)   - CN Blue attend  “Ari-Ari The Korean Movie” VIP Premiere (Nov 21)   - CN Blue performance at SBS Inkigayo Special (Nov 25)   - Shin Hye for MAMA Event in Hong Kong with Yoon Shi Yoon  (Nov 29-30)   - Shin Hye Taxi guesting in Hong Kong  with  Yoon Shi Yoon (Nov 30)    - Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Nov 1-30)   - Shin Hye for Henus Edwin Catalogue   ⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔   On the last day of the month, CN Blue left for Music Bank Chile.     While waiting for their flight, he browsed the net and saw news about Shin Hye.   Shin Hye to star in a drama with YSY    Yong Hwa's POV: She really accepted the drama. 

Min Hyuk: Hyung, something wrong?

Yong Hwa: Ani.

Min Hyuk: Are you sure? You look so gloomy while looking at your phone. Is it Shin Hye Eonni?

Yong Hwa: (Look at Min Hyuk) Does it really have to be Shin Hye when I'm like this?

Min Hyuk: (Pat Yong Hwa's shoulder) No one else Hyung.

Yong Hwa: You do really know me. (Then he went back looking at his phone)

Min Hyuk: (He is really curious so he move a bit closer to him to see what he is looking at but failed)

Yong Hwa: (He know what Min Hyuk is trying to do) Min Hyuk-ah...

Min Hyuk: Mian Hyung. I just really wanted to know so I can help you.

Yong Hwa: She accepted the drama with Shi Yoon Hyung.

Min Hyuk: Are you jealous of him?

Yong Hwa: I think so.

Min Hyuk: Mwo?! But you know Shi Yoon Hyung. We've worked with him before in a photo shoot. Are you thinking he might develop a feeling with Shin Hye Eonni? 

Yong Hwa: (He only looked at Min Hyuk)

Min Hyuk: Hyung, if ever he would develop that feeling and tell Shin Hye Eonni. I'm sure she will let him know about you.

Yong Hwa: I know that.

Min Hyuk: Then why are you jealous?

Yong Hwa: I'm jealous because he will be Shin Hye's leading man. I was hoping her next drama will be with me.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, she is an actress and obviously will be working with different actors. Just like how you, a Kpop artist will also work with different female Kpop stars. How would you think Shin Hye Eonni will feel if you co MC or sing with a female idol?

Yong Hwa: You think she will get jealous?

Min Hyuk: Does she have a reason to?

Yong Hwa: Of course not. It's only work. For me, she's the only one in my heart.

Min Hyuk: And for her you're the only one too. So, stop being a jealous namja.

Yong Hwa: Min Hyuk-ah… (Min Hyuk thought he will get mad of what he just said) Gomawo. 

Min Hyuk: (Relieved that he is not mad) Oh it’s nothing Hyung. I'll go to the restroom first. 

Yong Hwa's POV:  He is younger than me and yet he knew what to do. (He sighed) Is this what happen when you're in love? You tend to lose good reasoning.

When he clicked the next news, he smiled when he saw Shin Hye's photos.

Shin Hye attend Daejoong Awards

South Korean actress, Park Shin Hye (박신혜) attended the 49th Daejong Film Awards held at KBS Hall in Seoul, South Korea on October 30, 2012.

Park Shin Hye (박신혜) wore a navy 'Vestido' Adolfo Dominguez gown from Spring/Summer 2012 collection. A black clutch to complete her look.

Yong Hwa's POV: She definitely wore it better than the model. Who wouldn't fall for someone like you? Beautiful, y, friendly, bubbly, down to earth, kind... I'm just really so lucky that I am your namja.

After hours of travel, they finally reach Chile. Upon reaching the hotel, he sent KakaoTalk message to Shin Hye. 

Yong Hwa's Kakao Message: Jagiya, we reached Chile safe. Take care of your self while I'm far. I already miss you. Saranghe.

He waited for her reply. But it's already ten minutes after his message and still no reply from her. 

Min Hyuk: Hyung, lets go. Aren't you hungry?

Yong Hwa: Ah Deh. (He went out with his band mates)

At that time Shin Hye wasn't able to answer him because she was in the middle of Flower Boy Next Door's script reading.

After the script reading, she checked her phone and saw his message. She smiled reading his message and then typed her reply.

Shin Hye's Kakao Message: I'm glad you reach there safe. Don't worry about me I can take care of myself. You should be the one taking care of your self. You are not in your home country. Also, today we had our script reading for my new drama. I didn't realize that I will be surrounded by five flower boys in this drama. But all of them together is nothing compared to my handsome and talented flower boy. Saranghe. 

Yong Hwa at that time was with his band mates, MBLAQ, After School Rania, Super Junior, Da Vichi. After eating they gathered around on the grass at a vineyard.

After their games, Min Hyuk and Yong Hwa walk around the vineyard while Jong Hyun stayed with Kyu Hyun. Once they stopped and sit on a bench, Yong Hwa checked his phone. He smiled when he saw the message of Shin Hye. And this didn't miss the eye of Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk: Let me guess. You received a sweet message from Shin Hye Eonni.

Yong Hwa: Will you believe me if I say it's not from her.

Min Hyuk: Ani. (He smile almost eyes close)

Yong Hwa: Then no need to guess.

Min Hyuk: Kekeke. How about we send something to make her smile?

Yong Hwa: What do you mean?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter