Yong Hwa and Shin Hye: The Sweetest Couple Behind the Camera

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 30 September 2012

- CN Blue Bang Bang Fan signing (Sep 1)

- CN Blue Japan Show (Sep 10)

- Shin Hye 49th Daejoong Film Awards Press Conference (Sep 13)

- CN Blue London Concert (Sep 22)

- CN Blue Various Magazines Interview

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Sep 1-30)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

The next morning she can't take it anymore. She call Yong Hwa already. 

Shin Hye: I already initiate the call and still he doesn't answer me. What's the meaning of this? Is he tired of our relationship already? 

Tears start to fall from her eyes. What Shin Hye doesn't know, he can't answer her call because he is with President Han at their church. He is attending chapel for the young children. 

Yong Hwa: President Han, after this can I go somewhere first?

President Han: Where are you going?

Yong Hwa: I haven't seen Shin Hye since we got back from Japan. I just want to see her.

President Han: Ok. But can you first teach the kids here. It will be a great help to our music ministry.

Yong Hwa: Deh.

He taught the kids. After that he had a talk with the mentor of the kids. When Yong Hwa is caught up with music he tends to forget other things. True to that he didn't noticed that it was already almost dinner. 

Church Mentor: Oh Mianhe Yong Hwa-ssi, it's already dinner time. As our way of thank you, can we treat you for dinner?

Yong Hwa: It's ok. I'm happy with I've done. No need to treat me for dinner.

President Han: Yong Hwa-ah, why don't you join them? It's already dinner time. And the kids will really appreciate it if you agree.

Yong Hwa: But... (He looked at the kids) Ok. Let’s go. 

He joined them for dinner and after that immediately went back to their dorm. He doesn't have time to see Shin Hye anymore.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, are you and Shin Hye Eonni ok?

Yong Hwa: Why are you asking?

Min Hyuk: She messaged me this morning. She's asking if you are sick.

Yong Hwa: What did you tell her?

Min Hyuk: I told her you are fine. Then I ask her why?

Yong Hwa: And?

Min Hyuk: She said you haven't visit nor call her since we returned from Japan.  

Jung Shin: (He heard their conversation) Mwo?! Don't you know how girls feel if you do that Hyung?

Jong Hyun: (Join too) She will think that you are tired of her. Worst is, you want to end your relationship.

Yong Hwa: That won't happen. I love her. You know that!

Min Hyuk: Then why are you not calling her?

Yong Hwa: I was too busy. After our Japan trip, President Han keep on asking me to do things. 

Jung Shin: No matter how busy you are, you only need a few minutes to call or message her.

Yong Hwa: But I was too tied up. I don't even have time to message her. Even you guys I can't answer your message.

Jong Hyun: At night why don't you message her?

Yong Hwa: I don't want to disturb her. She might be sleeping already.

Jung Shin: Hmmm... I have a feeling President Han is purposely doing this. He wanted you to have less time with Shin Hye Noona.

Min Hyuk: And if you have less time with her. You will fight and then will end your relationship.

Yong Hwa: Aissh! I thought he is on our side.

Jong Hyun: Don't worry, we will help you. Tomorrow after our fan sign for Bang Bang go and visit Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: How about manager Hyung?

Jung Shin: We will take care of that.

Yong Hwa: Thanks guys.

After the fan signing, Yong Hwa with the help of his fellow band mates went to Shin Hye's home. 

Yong Hwa: Annyeonghaseyo Eomeoni.

Mrs. Park: Yong Hwa? I'm glad you came.

Yong Hwa: Why Eomeoni?

Mrs. Park: Shin Hye look so sad the past few days. After school or her schedules, she'll just stay in her room. Did you two fight?

Yong Hwa: I'm sorry Eomeoni. It’s my entire fault. If only I didn't focus too much on something else. Don't worry Eomeoni, I promise to bring back the smiling Shin Hye.

Mrs. Park: I believe you. Shin Hye is at the veranda. Go and start your mission.

Yong Hwa: Kamsahamnida Eomeoni. 

Shin Hye really missed him. But she doesn't want to call him. So she just browsed the internet. She saw the site with scan interviews of CN Blue from different magazines.

Exile Magazine Interview 

CNBLUE – Love

Q41: Friendship and love, if you have to choose, which one?

YH: Friendship. Because I think it’s much more important than love. I’m the type that gives priority to a friend’s promise. It’s not good to be prejudiced but, I think it’s hard to get along with someone who can not understand that point.

Shin Hye: Then why did you break your promise? I'm not only your yeoja I'm also your chingu.

Q42: Do you think ”tender passion” and “affection” is different?

( Translator’s note: “Koi”(tender passion) and “Ai”(affection) can be roughly translated as love but there is a nuance between them. For more information please check this site— http://japanese.about.com/od/japanesecultur1/a/The-Japanese-Words-For-Love.htm )

YH: I think it’s different but, it’s hard to say how they are different because I still don’t know. It might be the difference between “like” and “love”… I think there is no one who can properly answer this question. (Laughs)

Shin Hye: Are you saying that you still don't know what you really feel for me?

Q43: Can you appeal to the person you love?

YH: I can. I’d rather to appeal myself.

Shin Hye: Did you really mean it when you do that?

Q44: A dish that you want to be made by a girl?

YH: Spaghetti. Because it’s my favorite food. I can eat no matter how it tastes.

Shin Hye: When will you cook that for me?

Q45: Do you think you can be friends with the opposite ?

YH: I think so and actually I have woman friends who advise me about many things. I think the tip of being friends with an opposite is to listen the other one’s story very well.

Shin Hye: How many other woman friends do you have? Is it the reason why you don't need me anymore? You don't need me as a yeoja or chingu.

Q46: Do you want to plan the date yourself?

YH: I want to. But not only me, I also want my partner to plan things out. The relationship that you can say anything, isn’t it the ideal relationship?

Shin Hye: Did we ever date?

Q47: Would you rather to confess your love? Or to be confessed?

YH: I’m the type that wants to make the confession myself. Not with mail, I want to say it directly with my mouth.

Shin Hye: The day you confessed to me was the happiest day of my life. But was it for real?

Q48: Cute or beautiful, which one is your type?

YH: Cute type. But, I’m not concerned about face, I like girls who have a bright and charming personality. 

Shin Hye: I don't know if I fit your type anymore.

Q50: Can you balance love and work?

YH: I think I can but, I don’t want to do that much. Because for now, I want to focus on my work.

Shin Hye: Now I get it. So is this really the end Yong?

Yong Hwa who heard all her comments while reading the interview felt the pain she's feeling. He went close to her and back hugged her.

Shin Hye: (She knew it was Yong Hwa with his perfume) Yong... (She was crying already) Are you here to make it formal?

Yong Hwa: (Kissed her hair) Shin Hye-ah... 

Shin Hye: Yong, just say it now. Don't prolong my agony anymore.

Yong Hwa: (Knelt in front of her) Jagiya... I'm sorry. (Hug her) Not for loving you but for taking you for granted. You are still my only Jagiya and only female chingu. I may have met new one but you are always number one in my heart. I'm sorry for breaking my promise to send message to you everyday. I'm sorry for making you feel that I didn't meant what I said when I confessed to you. I'm sorry for making you feel insecure wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter