Diluted American Coffee

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 July 2012

- First Year Anniversary Broadcast of Heartstrings (June 29)

- CN Blue's filming for TGIF (June)

- Yong Hwa's shoot for his cameo appearance in A Gentleman's Dignity (July 3)

- Yong Hwa's shoot for Running Man (July 9)

- Shin Hye's Don't Worry I'm a Ghost Shoot, Presscon and Broadcast (July 1-15)

- Heartstrings FM in Japan (July 15-16)

- CN Blue in Yeosu Expo 2012 (July 21)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (July 1-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

After the fan meeting both Shin Hye and Yong Hwa became busy. They only met again in a coffee shop where only few people visit. At first it was only Shin Hye who went there but after Yong Hwa saw her tweet he decided to go there.

[TRANS 24/7 @ssinz] No idea since when I'm starting to being not used to drinking American coffee, nowadays when I'm drinking American coffee I will have to dilute it. Completely losing the essence of coffee..ㅡ _ ㅡ and because the coffee is too concentrated, I'm diluting it with water now..ㅠㅠ

Yong Hwa: How are you Jagiya?

Shin Hye: I'm good.

Yong Hwa: Are you sure? (He wanted to hold her hand but controlled his self. The place is not that public but still they don't want to risk it)

Shin Hye: Deh.

Yong Hwa: Then why is your tweet like that?

Shin Hye: I don't know too. 

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, like you I would want our relationship to be public. But we do know it’s not yet the right time. For now, like what you do with the American coffee we have to dilute our relationship with water first. Do things that will lead people the other way so they won't know about our relationship.

Shin Hye: I understand Yong. Maybe I'm just really emotional lately.

Yong Hwa: How about we forget about that for now. Tell me what happen to you after our fan meeting?

Shin Hye: Three days ago I was with our former co stars in Heartstrings. Look at my tweet.

[TRANS 21/7 @ssinz] Today at 11pm, Korea TV station tvN will be broadcasting second season of《OPERA STAR 2012》!! Now Gyu Won's "Wind Flower" V.star(Fusion music) will be performing in the semi final competition!! I am so looking forward to this exciting competition>_< Please give them lots of support!! And also please take note of the voting system!! Please do give them your support!! V.star fighting!!

Yong Hwa: Oh I saw that! I was in Yeosu that time. Here are our tweets.

@CNBLUE_4: Everyone~ are you doing well? This is Jungshin.. It’s been a while the four of us had time to chitchat(?) .. Right now we’re going to Yeosu. Hopefully everyone is having a great day too~! This photo was taken in Vietnam! Oh! Isn’t that UFO!! Ddedeun!!!

@CNBLUE_4: We’ll see everyone on stage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter