Happy Anniversary Lee Shin and Kyu Won

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 July 2012

- First Year Anniversary Broadcast of Heartstrings (June 29)

- CN Blue's filming for TGIF (June)

- Yong Hwa's shoot for his cameo appearance in A Gentleman's Dignity (July 3)

- Yong Hwa's shoot for Running Man (July 9)

- Shin Hye's Don't Worry I'm a Ghost Shoot, Presscon and Broadcast (July 1-15)

- Heartstrings FM in Japan (July 15-16)

- CN Blue in Yeosu Expo 2012 (July 21)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (July 1-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

The following day, Shin Hye went to Tsurutontan Restaurant. As much as Yong Hwa wanted to join her he can't. First, they don't want any scandal and second he need to meet someone for their album.

So, instead of going there together, Shin Hye went there with Manager Jun and her coordinator. They ate there but also bought take out foods. They immediately went back to the hotel. She calls Yong Hwa first to check what time he will be coming back to hotel. 

Shin Hye: Yong where are you now?

Yong Hwa: I'm about to leave here. I think I should be at the hotel in 30 minutes. Wae-yo?

Shin Hye: Oh nothing! Once, you reached the hotel, can you go straight to Manager Jun's room?

Yong Hwa: Sure! But may I ask why?

Shin Hye: He said he needs to discuss something with you.

Yong Hwa: Ok. Bye Jagiya. Saranghe.

Saranghe: Nomu Saranghe.

Shin Hye ended the call and immediately ask the hotel staff to bring the food she ask them to prepare and the food they bought from the restaurant. Shin Hye prepared the food and after a few minutes she heard a knock on the door.

Yong Hwa: Hyung? This is Yong Hwa. (No one answer) Shin Hye told me to come here. Where is Hyung?

Then one of staff of the hotel approached him.

Hotel Staff: Mr. Jung Yong Hwa?

Yong Hwa: Yes.

Hotel Staff: Mr. Jun went downstairs for a while. He asked me to give you his room key. He said just wait for him. He'll be coming later.

Yong Hwa: Oh is that so? Thank you.

Yong Hwa's POV: Why would Hyung ask me to enter his room first? That's weird. 

When he opens the door and enter the room, the lights were dimmed. Then when he reached the area near the mini living room, he saw a table with Ice Americano.

Yong Hwa: What is this for?

Shin Hye: (Standing behind him) Special delivery from Kyu Won to Lee Shin.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Shin Hye: Remember what I said during our interview? I said I was looking for Lee Shin.

Yong Hwa: And?

Shin Hye: When I saw you left this morning, I think I saw Lee Shin. The way you dress and smile. Also...

Yong Hwa: What?

Shin Hye: Last June 29, it was the first year anniversary broadcast of Heartstrings. Remember?

Yong Hwa: Yes. And we haven't celebrated it. So, it means will do it now?

Shin Hye: Deh.

Yong Hwa: So what are your plans?

Shin Hye: (Hold his hand and lead him to the table) First, how about we have coffee? Remember the deal of Kyu Won and Lee Shin?

Yong Hwa: Yes of course. Lee Shin asked her to buy for him coffee everyday. And I think it's because of that he started to fall for her.

Shin Hye: Ah Chincha?!

Yong Hwa: Deh. Like how I started to get close to you. We both like coffee remember?

Shin Hye: Deh.

They both drink their coffee while reminiscing those days they were shooting Heartstrings with the coffee scenes. They both laugh when they remember when Shin Hye during shoot fool Yong Hwa with the coffee. 

Yong Hwa: So what's next?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter