The Gentleman and The Ghost

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 July 2012

- First Year Anniversary Broadcast of Heartstrings (June 29)

- CN Blue's filming for TGIF (June)

- Yong Hwa's shoot for his cameo appearance in A Gentleman's Dignity (July 3)

- Yong Hwa's shoot for Running Man (July 9)

- Shin Hye's Don't Worry I'm a Ghost Shoot, Presscon and Broadcast (July 1-15)

- Heartstrings FM in Japan (July 15-16)

- CN Blue in Yeosu Expo 2012 (July 21)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (July 1-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Shin Hye feel so giddy while watching the video. But her giddiness suddenly turned to something else when she saw another photo.

Shin Hye's POV: What's the meaning of this? Why do I feel like this?

Just then her manager called her for their shoot. The scene that they will be shooting requires her to cry. They are all praises to her as she can easily cry. And she can show true emotions.

Shin Hye's POV: If they only know the reason. (She really felt sad)

They all noticed how she is so into the drama scenes. She's so quiet until one day when she went to the shoot she looked so happy.

DWIAG Staff 1: Look at Shin Hye-ssi, last week she look so sad and I think that's the reason why it's so easy for her to do the drama scenes.

DWIAG Staff 2: Deh! But today, she looks so happy.

DWIAG Staff 1: I heard that after our shoot two days ago, she went for an interview. 

DWIAG Staff 2: And what it has to do for her being happy today?

DWIAG Staff 1: Well... I heard it's for her fan meeting in Japan. 

DWIAG Staff 2: Oh! Is it the fan meeting for Heartstrings?!

DWIAG Staff 1: Deh. And if it’s for Heartstrings, I'm sure she's not alone.

DWIAG Staff 2: Omo! She's with Yong Hwa-ssi? And you think the reason why she's happy is because of him?

DWIAG Staff 1: What do you think? (She smile)

DWIAG Staff 2: Same as what you are thinking. (They high five and went back to their work)

Manager Jun who heard their conversation smiled and reminisced what happened on that day.

Start of Flashback>>>

Manager Jun: Shin Hye, for today you will have a promotional photo shoot for Don't Worry I'm a Ghost at the same you will shoot the ending scene.

Shin Hye: Ending scene?

Manager Jun: Deh! They will show it towards the ending of the drama while playing the song you'll be singing. 

Shin Hye: I will sing a song for the drama?

Manager Jun: Deh. I'm not sure yet when you'll be doing that.

Shin Hye: Will all be my schedule for today Oppa?

Manager Jun: Aniyo. After that you'll have your interview for a Japanese show. It will be part of your Japan Heartstrings fan meeting.

Shin Hye: Mwo?! You mean I'll be meeting Yong?

Manager Jun: What's wrong if you're meeting Yong? The last thing I remember he was your namja right?

Shin Hye: Oppa?!

Manager Jun: What's wrong Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Nothing Oppa.

Manager Jun: You're lying. Tell me.

Shin Hye: It's because of the latest news.

Manager Jun: News?! I think it's more of the photos and videos right?

Shin Hye: Oppa... How?

Manager Jun: Shin Hye, I've been your manager for how many years already and I know you so well. Don't feel jealous because of that. I know how much Yong Hwa love you.

Shin Hye: Chincha?!

Manager Jun: Deh. So cheer up. Get ready and smile. You wouldn't want your namja to see you like that right? Do you want him to look for someone else?

Shin Hye: Shiro!!!

Manager Jun: Then smile and get ready. Araso?

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa.

Like what her manager said, after her shoot for Don't Worry I'm a Ghost, Shin Hye went to the Heartstrings interview. 

Shin Hye's POV: Where is he? Will he be coming or not? What if I call him?

At that time, Yong Hwa was still for the shoot of his cameo role in A Gentleman's Diginity. 

AGD Staff 1:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter