Happy Birthday Yong Hwa (Part 2)

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 30 June 2012

- Yong Hwa support Juniel's new album (June 6-10)

- Yong Hwa's Olive CF and Celeb Pub Magazine Shoot (June 7-8)

- Blogs Update - Shin Hye (June 12) Yong Hwa (June 13)

- Yong Hwa's Birthday (June 22)

- CN Blue in Music Bank Hong Kong (June 22-23)

- Shin Hye's shoot for Don't Worry I'm a Ghost (June 26)

- Tweets of Shin Hye and CN Blue (June 1-30)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

When they reached their hotel room, Jung Shin asked Yong Hwa something.

Jung Shin: Do you really have to ask them that Hyung?

Yong Hwa: I can't stop myself. (He smile)

Min Hyuk: Is it because of what happened last night?

Jong Hyun: And what happened this morning too?

Yong Hwa just smile and got his phone.

Yong Hwa's Tweet:

[CNBLUE LINE-TH] 120622 YongHwa : Hello, it’s Yong-Hwa. Do you know what today is? Can you remember? Yeah, that’s right, today is my b-day. I’m very thankful for congratulatory messages and gorgeous presents from all parts of the world. Your beautiful mind makes me feel cool and gives me some positive energy for my life and music. With your mind, I can make very special birthday! Thank you again, my dear Boice.

Yong Hwa's POV: And I received the best birthday gift last night.

Shin Hye who is now in her room resting after her photo shoot post a tweet.

Shin Hye's Tweet:

[6/22 @ssinz] http://yfrog.com/1gc5ygj It's finally over(exams)..!! I am I am very very happy~~~~^ㅡ^ I spent the last 2 weeks like a zombie. Finally starting to be a normal human.. Can spend my weekend happily ahahahah~kyakyakyakyakyakyakyakyakyakyakekekekekeke

The english translation ...cr.PSH_IFC

Shin Hye's POV: Finally!!! Exam is tiring but what I've done yesterday is really worth it.

At that time, both Shin Hye and Yong Hwa are lying in their bed looking at their photo while reminiscing what happened last night and early morning today.

Start of Flashback>>>

Jung Shin: (After his phone conversation with Min Hyuk) Let the party begins. (He looked at Shin Hye) Noona, gaja!

Shin Hye: Are you sure?

Jung Shin: Deh Noona. He is sleeping now. 

Shin Hye: How?

Jung Shin: They put sleeping pills on his coffee.

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Jung Shin: Don't worry Noona he'll be awake before midnight. (He wink at her)

Just how they planned… Yong Hwa wakes up at around 11:00 pm. 

Yong Hwa: Aissh! What time is it? (Look at his phone) Mwo?! It's already eleven! Am I that tired that I slept that long. (He looked at his phone again) It will be my birthday soon and still no message from her.  I thought this will be the best birthday for me.

Yong Hwa goes out of his room and immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower. He only noticed that it was too dark outside when he went out of the bathroom.

Yong Hwa's POV: What's wrong? Why is it so dark here? And what is that smell?

He was about to turn on the lights when suddenly the television in their living room turn on. He saw the video of Heartstrings being played.

Yong Hwa: What is this? Min Hyuk, Jung Shin, Jong Hyun. Where are you? 

Then the Heartstrings video stops and appears on the screen a word saying... "Take a seat and enjoy your special surprise"

Yong Hwa: (He sit at the couch) Surprise? What did they plan for me?

Then he saw someone holding a guitar and began playing it. Afterwards sings a song.

I look into your eyes,

So far away.

There's trouble on your mind,

You're loosing faith.

 

Hey now

Let me hold you.

It will be O.K.

Cause I will love you,

Till they take my heart away.

 

Remember when you called,

And said goodbye.

You thought we'd lost it all

And so did I.

 

Even if I lost you,

I would feel the same.

I will love you,

Till they take my heart away.....

 

Believe, I'm here to stay.

I will love you,

Till they take my heart away.

 

Now we're stronger than before,

We've made it through.

I've never felt more sure,

Because of you.

 

Hey now, are you listening.

Can you hear me say,

I will love you,

Till they take my heart away...

 

Believe, I'm here to stay.

I will love you,

Till they take my heart away...

 

(Instrumental...)

The video stops but the music still playing. Lights were on and Shin Hye appears in front of Yong Hwa coming from Jung Shin's room.

Yong Hwa's POV: Now, I know why the background looks familiar.

Believe in me, I'm here to stay.

I will love you,

Till they take my heart away...

 

Away, away, away...

I will love you,

Till they take my heart away.

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/clair_marlo/

Jong Hyun took Shin Hye's guitar while Shin Hye walks towards Yong Hwa. He then stand up and look at Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: (Hold his hand) Yong, we've been through a lot… We separated after Minami Shineyo. You were virtually married. We thought we've lost the love… the love that we have but afraid to admit. We were given a second chance to be together. And I'm really thankful that we had this second chance. I know there will still be some things that we need to face with this relationship. But always remember, I'm here to stay. And I will never leave you. (She kissed his lips) Happy Birthday Yong! Saranghe! I Love You!

Yong Hwa who is already crying hugs Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Shin, I already lost you once. And I don't think I can't afford to lose you again. Having you here with me today is the best birthday gift I've ever received in my life. (He let go of the hug and hold Shin Hye's face) I know you love me. But always remem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter