Baeksang's Aftermath to YongShin Couple

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 May 2012

- CN Blue First Fan Meeting (May 5)

- Shin Hye VIP FM with Fans at Morning Calm Village (May 12-13)

- Yong Hwa’s vacation in Busan (3rd & 4th week of May)

- Shin Hye and Yong Hwa’s Tweets

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

After the incident in Baeksang, President Han call for a meeting with Yong Hwa and the rest of the CN Blue boys to discuss what happened in Baeksang.

President Han: I guess you know why I call you today?

Yong Hwa: Yes sir.

President Han: Yong Hwa, I'm not mad on what you have done but I won’t deny that I'm a bit disappointed. Your manager informed me that he already told you not to do it publicly and yet you still did it.

CN Blue Manager:  Yong Hwa because of what you have done, I don't have any choice but to circulate the other news so the issue between you and Shin Hye will die. But sadly I can’t control them all there’s still some news that circulated. 

Yong Hwa: I'm really sorry about that. I just thought there's nothing wrong if I do that. I'm her partner in Heartstrings and she won the awards for that drama.

President Han: Yong Hwa there's nothing wrong with that. But I don't know if you are aware that never in the history of kpop that an idol gave flowers to an idol or actress. (A/N: Based on what I have researched, what Yong Hwa did was the first one. If you know anyone you may comment. Thanks) Also, we managed to stop the news but not the forum of different fans club who ship you with Shin Hye. 

CN Blue Manager: Yong Hwa, I hope you also think about your band. How this will affect your band mates.

Jong Hyun: We understand and support him Hyung.

Jung Shin: Hyung, we are the one who ask coordi Noona to bring the flowers that Yong Hwa gave to Shin Hye Noona that night. 

CN Blue Manager: Mwo? You did?!

Yong Hwa: Hyung, they just want to help me. I will take full responsibility for this.

Min Hyuk: Ani Hyung, we are all responsible here.

President Han: Stop it. Looks like you are all aware of this. I just have one question. (Looks at Yong Hwa) Yong Hwa, tell me with all honesty. Did you really just gave those flowers to Shin Hye as her leading man in Heartstrings or there's something more?

Yong Hwa looks at him and then his band mates. He doesn't know if he will tell him the truth.

President Han: Yong Hwa, are you dating Park Shin Hye? Or shall I say is Park Shin Hye your yeojachingu?

Yong Hwa: I'm really sorry for not telling you. No, I'm not dating her…

President Han: You are not dating her?

His fellow band mates are looking at him. As if telling “are you still going to deny her?”.

Yong Hwa: I am not dating her because she is already my yeojachingu.

President Han: Since when? (He looked calm and doesn’t look surprise)

Yong Hwa: November last year before we left for China.

CN Blue Manager: I knew it! No wonder there are some days that you are not with them. (Look at the other CN Blue boys) How about you guys, when did you find out about this?

Min Hyuk:  Last February Hyung.

Jung Shin: After that we help him.

Jong Hyun: We like Shin Hye for him.

CN Blue Manager: So, you know what he did in Japan?

President Han: What do you mean he did in Japan?

CN Blue: Hyung, remember we are already suspecting about Yong Hwa's relationship with Shin Hye?

President Han: Yes.

CN Blue Manager: That's why we made sure that they won't be in Tokyo when Shin Hye will have her fan meeting there. 

Yong Hwa: Hyung, you purposely did that?

CN Blue Manager: Yes we did. We don't want the two of you to be in same city to avoid scandals. But I guess we can’t control you. You still did something that might put you in scandals.

President Han: He did what?

CN Blue Manager: They went back to Tokyo on the day after their concert. They told me they want to rest before their flight to Thailand. I didn't suspect anything. But when I call them they were not in their hotel I had a got feeling that he still did what I’m afraid of. Tell me Yong Hwa, you met Shin Hye right?

Yong Hwa: I won't deny it Hyung. Yes, I met her. I just want to give her a birthday surprise. Don't worry Hyung I made sure no one saw us.

CN Blue Manager: I know. If not you'll be in headlines now.

President Han: (Surprise to all what he heard) Now, lets talk about this. I was really surprise about all this. (To Yong Hwa) I will not ask you to break up with Shin Hye but I want you to do something.

Yong Hwa: Do what sir?

President Han: I know your personality. You won't hide what you feel for her. Even before, I noticed how you treat her. But please try not to show it too much. You do know that after Baeksang a lot of people will now watch all your actions.

Yong Hwa: I understand sir.

CN Blue Manager: Yong Hwa, I'm not a bad person here. I understand how you feel. I'm just doing this because I'm concern about your band. I hope you understand.

Yong Hwa: I understand you Hyung.

President Han: We are settled now. I hope you'll be more careful now Yong Hwa. And also, be ready for your fan meeting next month.

After their meeting they went straight to their dorm. Yong Hwa informed Shin Hye about their meeting with President Han and their manager. Shin Hye understand that they can't see each other for the meantime. They both know that after what happened in Baeksang people will really watch their every move. Because of that Shin Hye and Yong Hwa were just contented with sending message or calling each other everyday. 

As what President told them, they had their first fan meeting. CN Blue just got home after their fan meeting. They feel tired but happy at the same time to be with their fans.

Min Hyuk: I had fun with our fan meeting. But now I’m hungry.

Yong Hwa: Aigoo! I know you'll say that. We have ice cream and pizza. I asked Hyung to buy for us.

Min Hyuk: Chincha?! (Smile and hug Yong Hwa) Gomawo Hyung.

Jung Shin: When it comes to food you are really like that.

Yong Hwa: Jong Hyun, what are you doing? You are still not finish checking online. The moment we enter our van you are already holding your IPad. 

Jong Hyun: I'm just checking something.

Min Hyuk brings the food in their living room. 

Min Hyuk: Hyung, I think its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter