I Love You... I Love You Too... I Love You More!

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 30 April 2012

- CN Blue Fansign for Ear Fun Album in Kwanghwamoon (April 8)

- Shin Hye open pitch for Kia Tigers (April 11)

- Yong Hwa and Jung Shin Recording for KBS Invincible Youth 2 (April 18)

- Shin Hye Dr. G Event & Olive It City in Hong Kong (April 16-20)

- CN Blue MBC Special, Kpop Captivating The World (April 22)

- CN Blue and Shin Hye at 48th Baeksang Awards (April 26)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

For the whole month of April, CN Blue is still busy for the promotion of their album. 

One time during their free time, he visited the DC Heartstrings Gallery. He can't control his smile when he saw one of the posts of a fan who attended the fan signing in Kwanghwamoon.

Credit DC Heartstrings Gallery 

Next Yonghwa.

As soon as he saw my post-it, he smiled brightly and said, "I've visited Heartstrings gallery many times."

I said, "We were upset you didn't have any interview about Heartstrings after the drama."

Yonghwa asked, "I didn't?". I said, "You didn't in Korean language."

I gave him the collection of news articles about Heartstrings. The top was 'Blueray rental top in Japan'. 

He flipped over it and found an article, 'Heartstrings is the most popular drama in Dramafever in US."

He said, "I know it, I have read it."

I was impressed, because that article was just 2 days ago.

I put out Japanese Heartstrings guide book, and asked if he had it.

Yonghwa seemed he didn't have it. I gave it to him later.

Yong Hwa: (While looking at the Japanese Heartstrings guide book) You just don't know that I always visits the site that has something to do with Heartstrings or anything about me and Shin Hye. 

Then he heard a knock on his door.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, aren't you going to watch Eonni?

Yong Hwa: Eonni?!

Min Hyuk: Shin Hye Eonni! In a few minutes her first throw for KIA Tigers will start.

Yong Hwa: Oh yeah! I almost forgot about it. (He immediately stands up and run to their living room. He even bump into Min Hyuk)

Min Hyuk: Aigoo! Will this always happen to him?

When Min Hyuk reached the living room Yong Hwa's eyes were already glued to the television. Jung Shin and Jong Hyun who came out from their room saw it too.

Jung Shin: What's wrong with Hyung?

Jong Hyun: Is there a show or movie that he is eager to watch?

Min Hyuk: More than that! Come just see for your self.

They all sit at the living room and look at the television.

Jong Hyun: KIA and Samsung baseball game?!

Min Hyuk: It is KIA’s first game. They invited someone to do the first pitch for them.

Jung Shin: And?

Min Hyuk: That someone did the first pitch for them in 2006. This year they invited her again. 

Jong Hyun: You mean Shin Hye?!

Min Hyuk: Deh.

Jung Shin: No wonder he is like that. 

They all sit and wait for Shin Hye's throw. The moment Shin Hye went out of the baseball field, Yong Hwa can't take his eyes on her. He look even tensed than her.

Jung Shin: Hyung relax!

Yong Hwa: I can't. She looked tense and nervous.

Shin Hye's throw is not as good as the last time. But she still impressed the audience with her good posture and flexibility.

Min Hyuk: Eonni is really tense.

Jong Hyun: But she still did a good job. Her posture is like a pro.

Jung Shin: She really looked good now. y!

Yong Hwa: (Shout) Yah! What did you say?

Jung Shin: I said Noona is y. 

Yong Hwa: Are you imagining something else?

Jung Shin: Hyung! I'm not a ert. I'm just admiring Noona.

Yong Hwa: Mian Jung Shin-ah.

Jong Hyun: As always... The ever jealous Jung Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: Yah!

Min Hyuk: Hyung, instead of being jealous. Don't you think it's time to call Eonni and comfort her?

Yong Hwa: I think you're right Min Hyuk. (He stands up) 

Jung Shin: Where are you going Hyung? Aren't you going to watch the game?

Yong Hwa: I'll call Shin Hye first. Anyway, she's the only reason why I waited for that. (He walked away)

The three guys smile and continue watching the baseball game.

Yong Hwa: Shin...

Shin Hye: Yong?! 

Yong Hwa: I saw you just now. You really look good, y and beautiful.

Shin Hye: Aigoo! Are you trying to console me because of the failure on my throw?

Yong Hwa: Sort of. But honestly you still did great. Are you tensed when you did the throw?

Shin Hye: A bit.

Yong Hwa: If you only agreed, I should have been there to support you. You know we are free today.

Shin Hye: Yeah! You'll support me and then instead of the news about my throw they will talk about you being here. 

Yong Hwa: I think the headline on all sites will be "It's confirmed Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye are dating" or "Jung Yong Hwa showed his support to his girlfriend Park Shin Hye"

Shin Hye: And you would want that to happen?

Yong Hwa: Why not? If that's the only way for them to know that you are my yeoja.

Shin Hye: Yah! 

Yong Hwa: I'm just kidding. I wouldn't risk our relationship because of that. I'd rather have it secret to keep this relationship strong. And I think its fun reading comments on how they think what our relationship is.

Shin Hye: You mean you're reading them too?

Yong Hwa: Deh! I visit sites that would discuss about our relationship. 

Shin Hye: I thought Jung Shin is your maknae. Sometimes you're more childish than him.

Yong Hwa: Childish?! But you still love me because of that.

Shin Hye: Ara. I need to end our call now. We are leaving back to Seoul in a few minutes.

Yong Hwa: Ok. Take care and have a safe trip back. I miss you.

Shin Hye: Me too.

Yong Hwa: I love you!

Shin Hye: I love you too!

Yong Hwa: I only realize now that it’s much sweeter when you say it in English.

Shin Hye: Chincha?! Ara. Annyeong. I love you Jung Yong Hwa!

Yong Hwa: I love you more Park Shin Hye! Annyeong.

Every night they would exchange sweet messages since they can't meet in person. It's been almost a month since they last saw each other. Yong Hwa is already tempted to tell their relationship to his management so he can have reason to visit her but would change his mind last minute.

Shin Hye need to go overseas (Hong Kong), for her Dr. G endorsement and Olive It City Special.

Her event for Dr. G is scheduled on 19th and 20th. The first three days she will be busy filming for Olive It City.

It was the 18th of April, Yong Hwa went for the recording of Invisible Youth 2. He was hesitant at first to attend the show but he had no choice, Min Hyuk and Jong Hyun were both busy with their drama.

During the shoot, Yong Hwa was so lucky that he was not in the team of his fake ex-wife’s group mate. The shoot was going smoothly but he felt uncomfortable when the girls are getting close to him. He heard from the previous guests

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter