Valentine's Day... A Day to Remember or to Forget?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 12 February to 18 February 2012

- Valentine's Day

- CN Blue's series of concert in Japan.

- Shin Hye shoot for her reality show.

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Yong Hwa with his fellow CN Blue left for Japan (February 12) for their series of shows. It's too obvious that he look happy. The reason...

Min Hyuk: Hyung, look so happy.

Jung Shin: Ne.

Jong Hyun: Who wouldn't be happy if you'll be celebrating 3 occasions with the one you love?

Min Hyuk: And he managed to prepare something for her even though they will be far from each other.

Jung Shin: That's the magic of love.

Jong Hyun: You can do everything.

Yong Hwa heard them.

Yong Hwa: Thanks to you guys. If I only knew, I should have told you about us earlier.  You could have helped me more.

The three guys just smile and they all stand as their flight is ready for board.

Shin Hye on the other hand who don't have any idea on what Yong Hwa had prepare for her enjoyed walking home after school. She even shared it on her twitter.

Shin Hye's Tweet: The weather is good today while walking home^^

In the afternoon on that day (February 13), Shin Hye had her shoot for her new reality show. While on the car she was asked on who she think will be her partner.

The MBC staff smiled when she saw the reactions of Shin Hye while mentioning who she thinks will be her partner. Shin Hye noticed it the moment they stop the recording.

Shin Hye's POV: Omo! Am I too obvious that I hope it was Yong? Well, I'm really hoping it was him but I know that's impossible. (She pouts)

The shoot went well and the shoot ended around past midnight already (February 13). When she reached home, she immediately changed to sleep. She's too tired and not in the mood. Not because of the shoot. It’s because of Yong Hwa who hasn't sent her message since they left for Japan.

Shin Hye: What's wrong with him? Did he forget the occasion tomorrow? Aissh.

The next day (February 13), after school Shin Hye went home immediately as she was still tired from her shoot. Also, she’s still not feeling good because no message from him. Around 11 pm Shin Hye went down to their kitchen to take some water. She really looked so sad that even his brother noticed it.

Shin Won: What's wrong with my beautiful sister? Is it because of her prince charming?

Shin Hye: Ani Oppa. I'm just busy with school.

Shin Won: Chincha?! I thought maybe you haven't received anything from your prince charming.

Shin Hye: Received from him? Wae-yo?

Shin Hye's POV: Even my Oppa remember it? How could you forget it Yong?

Shin Won: I was asked to give it to you at 12 midnight but since you really look so sad, I guess I should give this to you now. (He gave her a box of chocolates with a small note)

Shin Hye read the note.

"Happy Valentine's Day Shin Hye!"

Shin Hye: Mwo?! That's it?!

Shin Won: What's wrong Shin Hye-ah? In a few minutes it will be Valentine's Day. You don't like Yong Hwa's gift for you?

Shin Hye: Ani Oppa. I like it. (She smiles, a fake one. Very obvious because Shin Hye always have a sincere smile)

Shin Won: Chincha?! You better thank him. You have a sweet namjachingu.

Shin Hye: Deh.

She went back to her room. She put the box of chocolates on the table beside her bed.

Shin Hye: Chocolates? Valentine's Day? (She got her phone and sent him a message) This is the worst Valentine's Day of my life. (She went to sleep after sending her message)

Shin Hye's Kakao Message: Yong Hwa, kamsahamnida for the chocolates you gave me for VALENTINE'S DAY. You're such a good chingu.

When Yong Hwa saw her message, he laughed.

Min Hyuk: Gwaenchana, Hyung?

Yong Hwa: Look at Shin Hye's message.

Min Hyuk took his phone. Jung Shin and Jong Hyun who are also there look at her message too.

Jung Shin: She's really upset with you Hyung.

Jong Hyun: Who wouldn't be? She might be thinking how could you forget this special day?

Yong Hwa: Deh. I will never forget it. Just wait Shin Hye. (He smirked)

Min Hyuk:  Our Hyung is really in love.

Yong Hwa: Jung Shin-ah, are you sure everything is settled already?

Jung Shin: Deh Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Jong Hyun, how about later?

Jong Hyun: Don't worry; everything will be ok.

The next day, February 14, Shin Hye decided to meet her friends and go out. She's still upset with Yong Hwa. On the other hand in Japan, before Yong Hwa leave for their show, he did an overseas call to Korea.

Hanaplor: Annyeonghaseyo, Flower's of Love Shop, Hanaplor speaking.

Yong Hwa: Annyeonghaseyo, this is Mr. Lee, the one who called you three days ago.

Hanaplor: Oh, Mr. Shin Woo Lee. Yes, I remember you. What can I do for you?

Yong Hwa: I just want to ask if everything is ok regarding my order.

Hanaplor: Everything is settled already. We will arrange the delivery on the time that you mentioned to us. I personally prepare the flowers just how you want it.

Yong Hwa: Kamsahamnida. You're really a great help.

Hanaplor: You're welcome Mr. Lee. It's our pleasure to help you. I’m sure she’ll definitely love it. I hope your love will bloom as much as the flowers that she will received today.

Yong Hwa: I hope too. Annyeong.

Hanaplor: Annyeong.

Hanaplor’s POV: (While looking at the order sheet of Mr. Lee) Shin Woo Lee?! Why does my Dooley heart is telling me that he is Yong Hwa? And the flowers are for Shin Hye? If it is for Shin Hye, what’s the occasion? This is too grand for Valentine’s Day. Unless… Omo! Don’t tell me! Dooleys and YongShin will be happy if what I’m thinking is true. I think I should personally assist in delivering the flowers.

It was around 8pm when she reached home. She passed by their veranda and she remember the day Yong Hwa finally confessed his love to her.

Shin Hye: You were so sweet that day. I was the happiest girl in the world that day. How could you forget that special day? Am I being too demanding?

She was about to enter their house when she noticed something on the table in their veranda, the same place where Yong Hwa gave her the flowers. She approached the table and saw a piece of red roses with a note.

First Note (1st rose) "November 06, 2011 around 10pm I told you I don’t want to be your friend anymore” – Chapter 22

Shin Hye: Who gave this flower? Is it Yong? But how, he’s in Japan now.

When she enters their house another surprise was waiting for her. She saw petals of red roses scattered in their house leading to her room. Her parents and brother saw her.

Shin Won: He prepared this for you.

Mrs. Park: You have a very romantic namjachingu.

Mr. Park: You made the right choice, Shin Hye. Follow the petals and read the notes.

The first petals lead her to the kitchen. There are two bouquet of red roses (each with 7 roses)

Second Note (2nd-8th roses) “The day we became a couple we were going to the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter