Happy New Year My Girl... My Jagiya

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real:

December 28 – CN Blue perform for Rock Festival: Rock ’On Countdown in Japan.

December 29 – Shin Hye and her management had their year end gathering party.

December 29 – CN Blue perform for SBS Gayo

December 30 – CN Blue perform for KBS Gayo

January 02 – Shin Hye received her new Macbook Air

January 02 – Yong Hwa in Busan

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Yong Hwa stayed in Busan and only returned to Seoul with Jong Hyun a day before they leave for Japan to attend the Rock Festival: Rock’On Count Down.

After their performance, they rested for an hour and after that they went out of their waiting room to entertain some of the media outside.

Media Reporter you: Your performance is really great. You don’t look tired at all. How do you do it?

Yong Hwa: Kamsahamnida. We practice but still make sure to rest in between our practice and the show.

Media Reporter you: No wonder Yong Hwa-ssi you look so radiant. If you didn’t tell me that and I know that you are single, I might think that you are in a relationship now.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Media Reporter you: You look like a man who just heard his namjachingu telling him "saranghe".

Yong Hwa’s POV: Omo! Am I that obvious?

>>>Start of Flashback

When they reached the waiting room, Yong Hwa immediately went to the restroom to check his phone. He saw Shin Hye’s message.

Shin Hye’s Kakao Message: I’m sure you’ll be doing great again. I’m so proud of you.

After reading her message, he called her.

Shin Hye: Yong?

Yong Hwa: Jagiya.

Shin Hye: Are you done with your performance already?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Shin Hye: How was it? I’m sure you rock the venue again. I have no doubt how great you are.

Yong Hwa: Gomawo. But I feel tired now.

Shin Hye: Mwo? Are you feeling sick? You should take some medicine and rest now.

Yong Hwa: Aniyo, I’m not sick and I can’t rest yet. We still have to meet some media people in a few minutes.

Then he heard Min Hyuk knocked the door telling him that they need to go out already.

Yong Hwa: I need to go out now. I just really want to hear your voice.

Shin Hye: Jagiya, don’t go out like that. You should show them that I’m right when I call you Bolmae Jung.

Yong Hwa: But what can I do. I really feel weak and the only person that can make me feel alive and happy is not here?

Shin Hye: Yong, she may not be there with you but part of her is always with you the day that she agreed to be your yeojachingu. Place your hand near your heart.

Yong Hwa did what Shin Hye asked her to do.

Shin Hye: Can you hear your heartbeat?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Shin Hye: Do you know what it is saying?

Yong Hwa: It’s saying that I should be happy because I have the best and beautiful yeojachingu that any man could wish to have.

Shin Hye: That’s what half of your heart is saying but the other half is saying something else. Every beat of your heart is saying… (She paused)

Yong Hwa: Saying what?

Shin Hye: Saranghe… Saranghe… Saranghe… Do you hear it?

Yong Hwa: I do. Now I feel much better. Saranghe Shin.

End of Flashback<<<

Yong Hwa: Chincha? (He act cool so that they won’t notice it) Maybe I’m just really happy because I spent Christmas with my family.

Media Reporter you: Oh is that so? (She smirked)

Media Reporter you POV : But your eyes are saying something else Yong Hwa-ssi.

The other three guys notice Yong Hwa and you's conversation.

Jong Hyun’s POV: Does she know something?

Min Hyuk’s POV: I think she’s trying to imply something.

Jung Shin’s POV: Hyung, though you’re trying to look cool, you’re still obvious.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Ottoke! I think she don’t believe me.

After the interview they headed back to their hotel and need to return to Seoul as they have another series of year-end performances.

The next day CN Blue practiced in the morning for their performance for SBS Gayo.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, gwaenchana? (He said to Yong Hwa who keeps on forgetting his cords for the song)

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Jung Shin: Chincha? But you don’t look ok.

Jong Hyun: I think you better rest first and take some medicine.

Yong Hwa: Ani. I’m fine. Let’s start again.

Jung Shin: Aniyo. You don’t look fine. (He looks at Min Hyuk) Min Hyuk-ah, you have Shin Hye Noona’s number right?

Min Hyuk: Deh. Why do you need her number?

Jong Hyun: Are you going to call her? Wae-yo?

Jung Shin: I’ll just ask her if she know what medicine we should give to Hyung.

Min Hyuk was about to give his phone to Jung Shin but he was interrupted by Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: Ara. I’ll rest now and take my medicine. (He looks at Jung Shin) Don’t call Shin Hye. She’ll be going out with her management tonight. Don’t disturb her. (He then goes out of the room to go home and rest.)

Min Hyuk: Jung Shin, are you really going to all Shin Hye Eonni?

Jung Shin: Aniyo. I’m just teasing Hyung. I know he won’t let me call her.

Jong Hyun: And how did you come to that idea? Is there something you’re hiding from us?

Jung Shin: Ani. All I know is they are close. Other than his Eomeoni, I know its Shin Hye Noona that he would always call.

Min Hyuk: Deh. Hyung and Eonni are really close friends. Remember, Hyung always say that she is our fifth member.

Jong Hyun’s POV: But that’s not what it looks like. I think Yong Hwa is hiding something from us.

As they say the show must go on. CN Blue performed for SBS Gayo. They all look dashing when they walk at the red carpet.

Shin Hye is on her way to their management year-end dinner party. She decides to check her phone and browse th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter