I Miss You... I Love You!

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real:

December 09 – Shin Hye Codes Combine in Gimpo Airport Lotte Mall

December 10 to 11 – CN Blue Storm in Korea

December 13 – CN Blue left for Japan. Shin Hye tweet about school’s class lecture.

December 14 – CN Blue Live Tour Zepp Osaka, Japan. Shin Hye tweet about writing a school’s report.

December 16 – CN Blue Live Tour Yoyogi National Stadium First Gymnasium, Japan. Shin Hye tweet about the gifts she received from fans for Christmas and updating her Ameblo account about her Fan Meeting in February.

December 18 – Shin Hye tweet about feeling the after effect of her accident.

December 23 – CN Blue perform for Music Bank’s Christmas Special.

December 24 – CN Blue perform for Music Core Christmas Special.

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Shin Hye was on her way home, after her autograph signing for Codes Combine, when she received a message from Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye’s Kakao Message:

Yong Hwa: Jagiya, how was your autograph signing today?

Shin Hye: Oh, it was fun. I received lots of gifts and flowers too.

Yong Hwa: Chincha? You must be really happy.

Shin Hye: Ne. It was a good time for me to forget about school for the meantime.

Yong Hwa: How I wish to see you now but we’re busy with our practice for our encore shows.

Shin Hye: Oh yeah, you’ll have your concert. How was your practice?

Yong Hwa: So far it’s ok. I just hope everything will turn out good.

Shin Hye: I’m sure it will. CN Blue Daebak! They have a cute and good drummer, a maknae who is awesome in bass, a soulful guitaris/vocalist and…

Yong Hwa: And what?

Shin Hye: A leader who is a good vocalist, y guitarist and most of all a loving and loyal namjachingu.

Yong Hwa: I think you forget one more thing.

Shin Hye: I still forgot something?

Yong Hwa: Ne. You forgot to say that their leader also have a sweet and beautiful yeojachingu.

Shin Hye: Oh Yong! How sweet of you.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah.

Shin Hye: Ne Yong.

Yong Hwa: Will you be free tomorrow?

Shin Hye: Yong-ah, we already talked about this right? As much as I want to but you know it’s not possible. How are we going to explain it?

Yong Hwa: I know. I just really miss you that’s why I was hoping if you can come.

Shin Hye: Do you really want me to come?

Yong Hwa: I do. But I would rather meet you somewhere else next time than receiving anti’s comments. Shin Hye-ah… I need to go now. They’re calling me now.

Shin Hye: Ok. Don’t forget to eat and try not to stress yourself.

Yong Hwa: Araso. Saranghe.

Shin Hye: Saranghe.

CN Blue’s two-day Encore concert was a success. If during their first concert, most of their guests are from the Heartstring casts, now it’s their fellow label mates. FT Island and M Signal are present.

There is one guest who caught the attention of netizens… Lee Min Jung. She tweet a photo of her with them, one thing that Shin Hye didn’t do during their first concert which she did during FT Island’s concert.

He was surfing the internet and was reading the news about Lee Min Jung’s watching their concert when he heard the notification tone of his Ipad. He immediately checks it because he knows it is Shin Hye. And he’s right it was a message from Shin Hye.

Shin Hye’s Kakao Message: Yong, I’m here at the car park area of your dorm.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

He went out of his room in an instant. Min Hyuk, Jung Shin and Jong Hyun who are in their living room were surprise to see him rushing to go out.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, what’s wrong?

Yong Hwa: Nothing. I just need to go downstairs. (He then rush to go down)

Jong Hyun: This scene happened in Japan a few days ago right?

Jung Shin: Are you thinking of what I am thinking?

They all smile. After a few minutes Yong Hwa was back.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, I thought that’s why you’re in a hurry because you’re going to call…

But Min Hyuk stopped as he saw that Yong Hwa was with Shin Hye and her brother.

Shin Hye: Annyeonghaseyo.

Shin Won: Annyeonghaseyo.

Min Hyuk: Omo! Eonni, Hyung. Annyeonghaseyo.

Jung Shin/Jong Hyun: Annyeonghaseyo Noona/Shin Hye, Hyung.

Min Hyuk: Eonni are you here to visit Hyung… I mean us?

Shin Hye: We are here because Oppa want to personally thank Yong Hwa for helping him with his song. (She looked at her brother with a look “Oppa please help me with this”)

Shin Won: Ne, I was really thankful to him for all his help. (He looked at Shin Hye and smile) I even asked Shin Hye to cook some kimchi pancakes for you.

Min Hyuk: Chincha?! Omo! Finally we can taste the famous pancakes of Shin Hye Eonni.

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Jong Hyun: We heard from Jaejin that the pancakes that you bring to them during their practice are really delicious.

Shin Hye: Oh. Don’t worry I’ll bring you again next time.

Min Hyuk: Chincha Eonni! Gomawo.

Jung Shin who is quietly sitting at the sofa smirk while listening to their conversation.

Jung Shin’s POV: They even asked Shin Won Hyung to help them. Why don’t you just tell us the truth Hyung. We’ll understand and support you.

Yong Hwa noticed the expression on Jung Shin’s face.

Yong Hwa’s POV:  What’s with that expression? Did he notice it?

While Shin Won was busy talking with the three guys, Yong Hwa took that opportunity to talk to her at the kitchen. Yong Hwa volunteered to wash the dishes, to the surprise of his fellow band mates.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, gomawo for the pancakes. It’s really delicious.

Shin Hye: Gomawo. I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter