I'm with You... Even if We're Miles Away from Each Other

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real:

December 04 – CN Blue Live Tour in Zepp Sendai, Japan

December 05 – Shin Hye’s tweet about her caught with flu

December 06 – CN Blue Live Tour in Zepp Nagoya, Japan

December 07 – CN Blue KPop World Festival in Korea

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

After his shoot in Hong Kong for Running Man, Yong Hwa became busy for their practice. It will be a busy December for them. Shin Hye on the other hand is busy with school. A day before CN Blue leave for Japan, for their Zepp Concert Tour, Yong Hwa visited Shin Hye at home. Shin Hye was surprise to see him in their living room when he reach home.

Shin Hye: Yong Hwa-yah, what are you doing here? I thought you’re busy with your practice for your tour.

Yong Hwa: Ne. We’re leaving tomorrow but I can’t go without seeing you first. (He said with a look that is too obvious that he really missed her)

Shin Hye: Aigoo… (She walks towards him) My jagiya is so sweet. (She hugs him)

Yong Hwa: I really missed this. (He hugs her back and smile)

Shin Hye: I missed you too Yong.

They stay like that for a few minutes and then they sit at the sofa.

Shin Hye: So, you’re leaving tomorrow?

Yong Hwa: Ne. We have shows there until 16th of December.

Shin Hye: Mwo? That long? (She was surprise and sad)

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah don’t be sad. (He put his arm over her shoulder) I will message you everyday and…

Shin Hye: And what? Call me?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo.

Shin Hye: Then what?

Yong Hwa: I will visit you. (He smile mischievously)

Shin Hye: Visit me? Yah! (She hit his chest) Are you fooling me? Air ticket is too expensive and what will you tell the people if they see you going back in Seoul without your band mates?

Yong Hwa: But they’ll be coming with me. (He wants to laugh but try not to)

Shin Hye: Mwo?! Yah, Jung Yong Hwa! (She hits him again and removes his hand over her shoulder)

Yong Hwa: Omo! My jagiya is mad. (He put his arm over her shoulder again while the other hand caress her hand) Mianhe, I’m just teasing you.

Shin Hye look at him and pouts.

Yong Hwa: We have some schedules here in Seoul in between our tour in Japan. So, we will be coming back. I’ll definitely visit you.

Shin Hye: Chincha? (She removed her hand from his and looks at him)

Yong Hwa: Ne. (He smiles)

Shin Hye: Gomawo. (She wraps her arms around his waist and rests her head on his chest)

Yong Hwa: Are you doing that to memorize my smell? I used your favourite perfume. (His said and kiss her hair)

Shin Hye: Ne, just how you are memorizing the smell of my shampoo.

Yong Hwa: I will really miss you.

Shin Hye: Da too.

The next CN Blue went to Japan for their tour. The first day of tour in Zepp Sendai was a success.

After CN Blue’s practice for their show the following day in Nagoya, Yong Hwa checks his Ipad to send message to Shin Hye. But before he could send her message, Min Hyuk told him something.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, is Shin Hye eonni sick?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. She was fine when I last saw her.

Min Hyuk: You saw her?

Jong Hyun: When? I don’t remember you telling us about it.

Jung Shin’s POV: Omo! Hyung, you’re caught with your own mouth.

Yong Hwa: What I mean is I saw her photos from Geun Suk Hyung’s concert. She looks fine.

Jong Hyun: Ah, photos…

Jung Shin’s POV: Chincha? Hmmm…

Yong Hwa: Ne. (He look at Min Hyuk) Min Hyuk, what made you think that she’s sick?

Min Hyuk: Because of her latest tweet. Have you seen it?

Yong Hwa: Mwo? (He immediately open their twitter account and search for Shin Hye’s tweet. He didn’t find it hard to look for it as they only follow few people)

Shin Hye’s Tweet: Hello

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter