Shin Hye & Yong Hwa's from Kakao to Face Time Moments

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real:

Shin Hye – November 28 is back from her Japan and she tweeted about struggling from school.

Yong Hwa – November 28 to 29 will shoot Running Man in Hong Kong

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

After Shin Hye's guesting in Geun Suk’s concert, she immediately went home because of her studies. The same day, she tweeted about struggling from school.

Shin Hye’s Tweet: Ever since I became a college student, this semester has really been the worst. I should’ve just taken [academic] leave and travelled. My tuition fee has gone to such waste. I said to myself that even if it was hard, I’d keep it in and do whatever I could to keep going, but I can’t take it anymore. I don’t want to do anything right now. Rest… The only thing I need right now is rest.” 

A few minutes after her tweet she received a kakao message from Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa's Kakao Message : Shin Hye-ah, Gwaenchana? I saw your tweet.

Shin Hye didn't reply. She doesn't know what to tell him. Because of that, Yong Hwa called her. When she pick up the call...

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, gwaenchana?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Yong Hwa: Chincha? Your tweet doesn’t sound that you’re ok.

Shin Hye: Mianhe Yong if I made you worried. I was just really tired because of my recent activities and now I have to finish a lot of school projects.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, don’t stress yourself too much.  Do you want me to come to your home now?

Shin Hye: Aniyo Yong. I know you’re leaving for Hong Kong today.

Yong Hwa: But how can I leave if you’re like that. I maybe in Hong Kong but my heart and mind are here in Seoul.

Shin Hye know that Yong Hwa won’t be able to concentrate in his shoot if he knows that she’s still like that.

Shin Hye: Yong-ah, don’t worry about me. I’m fine now. I already hear your voice. Take care on your trip and show them the Yong Hwa who always gives his best in Running Man. Make the Boices proud of you.

But Yong Hwa didn’t say anything.

Shin Hye: Yong?

Then Shin Hye heard a guitar playing.

Yong Hwa sings for her “Comfort Song”

Shin Hye: Gomawo Yong. You always know how to make me feel better.

Yong Hwa: Anything for my jagiya. I promise to do my best in Hong Kong not only because of the Boices. I’ll do it so you’ll be proud of me.

Shin Hye: I’m already proud of you Yong. Every thing that you do… I’m proud of you. If only I can tell the whole world that you are my jagiya.  

Yong Hwa: I would love to tell that to the whole world too.

Shin Hye: But not yet the right time Yong. It’s better this way now.

Yong Hwa: Ne, if this is the best way to keep our relationship strong.

Shin Hye: Saranghe Yong.

Yong Hwa: Nomu Saranghe Shin Hye.

Just after their conversation, Yong Hwa immediately went to the airport for his flight to Hong Kong. As what he promised to Shin Hye, he did his best. There are even some issues about him and Lee Min Jung. They both took the same flight to Hong Kong and show some photos of them getting along well.

The first thing that Yong Hwa did after their first day of shoot is to check his Ipad. No matter how tired he was, he definitely need to check his Ipad. Gary, one of the casts of Running Man, who happened to be his roommate, noticed it. 

(A/N: I’m not sure who Yong Hwa’s roommate was. I’ll just put him, as he seem to be playful and close to Yong Hwa too)

Gary: Yong Hwa, we need to be up early again tomorrow. Aren’t you tired yet?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo Hyung. I’ll just need to send message to Jung Shin first. After that I’ll sleep already.

Gary: Chincha? So, can I take the shower first?

Yong Hwa: Ne Hyung.

Yong Hwa took that opportunity to check for Shin Hye’s message. He has two messages but sadly it’s not from her.

Yong Hwa’s POV: She didn’t message me? Waeyo? (He opened the two messages and saw that it’s from Jung Shin) Why did he message me?

Jung Shin’s Kakao Message: 1) Hyung, you’re so lucky. You are with Lee Min Jung Noona. Can you get her to sign a message for me? How about you asked her to come to our concert? 2)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter