Mystery Guy Revealed Part 1

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real:

Yong Hwa – watched FT Island Encore Concert (25 November 2011)

Shin Hye – went to Japan as guest for Jang Geun Suk Concert (25 to 26 November 2011)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

On the day of the Encore concert of FT Island, CN Blue came to watch their performance. After the concert, they went backstage to congratulate them. When Yong Hwa, approached Hong Ki…

Yong Hwa: Chukadurimnida! Hong Ki-ah.

Hong Ki: Gomawo. Chukadurimnida also.

Yong Hwa: Gomawo, I didn’t expect that we will win.

Hong Ki: Aniyo. It’s not about that.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Hong Ki: I think you should treat me for coffee.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Hong Ki: I’ll just change and then let’s go out and treat me a coffee.

Yong Hwa and Hong Ki went to nearby coffee shop where only few people visits.

Hong Ki: This place is just great. Here we can talk and discuss what you’ve done a few days ago.

Yong Hwa: What did I do?

Hong Ki: Yong don’t deny it anymore. Now tell me, why did you switch practice schedule? Is it because of Shin Hye?

Yong Hwa: You know?

Hong Ki: Ne. You’re just too obvious. Just like when you try to hide about your promise to Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Promise to Shin Hye?

Yong Hwa’s POV: How did he know about that?

Hong Ki: Ne, your promise to her.

 >>>Start of Flashback

On the day of Minami Shineyo’s second year anniversary of its first broadcast in Seoul, Hong Ki calls Shin Hye so the ANJell can meet.

(A/N: From Chapter 7 Happy 2nd Birthday YAB Part 1: “What’s wrong Mi Nam?” )

Shin Hye: Annyeonghaseyo Hong Star.

Hong Ki: Yah, Shin Hye. And what's with your tweet? You said that you won't contact me first.

Shin Hye: Yes, because you'll do it first and I'm right. Kekeke!

Hong Ki: Aigoo, Go Mi Nam. You got me there. Are you coming to our reunion dinner tonight?

Shin Hye: Ne. And you?

Hong Ki: Of course I will. It won't be complete if Jeremy is not around.

Shin Hye: Arraseo, Jeremy.

Hong Ki: I'm not sure if we'll be complete. Geun Suk Hyung is in Busan today and Yong Hwa I'm not sure if he can. I heard CN Blue only return last night from Japan for their promo. I'm sure he's still tired. 

Shin Hye: Ne, Geun Suk Oppa is attending the Busan Film Festival so he can't make it. He messaged me. Yong Hwa hasn't messaged me but yes he really looks tired.  

Hong Ki: Mwo? How did you know? Have you seen him?

Shin Hye: Ne, last Wednesday. We had our photo shoot for Heartstrings. He went back to Korea earlier than them.

Then suddenly Shin Hye was silent.

Hong Ki’s POV: What happen? Why does she sound sad? She is usually cheerful when we talk on the phone.

Hong Ki: So, it means tonight its Jeremy's time for Go Mi Nam. Finally no Shin Woo Hyung and Tae Kyung Hyung. Hahaha!!!

Shin Hye felt happy and sad at the same time when she heard Hong Ki's laugh at the other line.  She felt happy because she's going to meet the staff of Minami Shineyo again but sad because Geun Suk and Yong Hwa won’t be there. Especially with Yong Hwa because she felt bad on what happened on their photo shoot.

Hong Ki: I'll see you tonight Shin Hye. Annyeong!

Shin Hye: Annyeong Hong Star!

Hong Ki’s POV: There’s really something wrong.

That night Hong Ki arrived at the venue of their reunion early.

(A/N: From Chapter 8 Happy 2nd Birthday YAB Part 1: Go Mi Nam and Shin Woo Together)

Hong Ki’s POV: Shall I just call Yong so I’ll know what’s wrong with Shin Hye. He should know right?

He was busy thinking about it. He didn’t noticed that someone was already in front of him.

Yong Hwa: Hong Ki-ah, you’re so early. What’s wrong?

Hong Ki: Yong Hwa?!

Yong Hwa: Ne. Wae-yo? You look surprise to see me.

Hong Ki: Ne. I was actually thinking of calling you.

Yong Hwa: Call me? Wae-yo?

Hong Ki: To convinced you to come tonight. Shin Hye told me that you look tired during your shoot so she’s not sure if you will come tonight.

Yong Hwa: She said that?

Hong Ki: Ne. Why? You're thinking of not coming  is it?

Yong Hwa: Ani. I’m not tired. Like you, I wouldn’t miss this.

Hong Ki: That’s what I thought too when Shin Hye said that you won’t come because you’re tired.

Hong Ki’s POV: Hmmm… There’s really something going on here.

After an hour Shin Hye came with her manager. He noticed that Shin Hye suddenly stopped in front of a sofa. She smiled while looking at it. And to his surprised, Yong Hwa who is holding a glass of water was also smiling while looking at her.

Hong Ki’s POV: Why is Shin Hye looking at that sofa? Why is Yong Hwa smiling?

Hong Ki: Yah, Shin Hye what are you doing there? Our table is here. (He then point his hand to the table where he and the rest are already seated)

Shin Hye: Ne, coming.

Shin Hye and her manager approached them. He tried to ask her why she is standing there. She didn’t say anything though her manager was not cooperating from her alibi. Then Yong Hwa joined them. Shin Hye was surprised when she saw Yong Hwa. He also asked her. At first she didn’t answer but afterwards she said the real reason why she’s standing there.

Shin Hye: The last time I went here. I met a very special woman. Her husband asked me a favor. He told me that it's his wife special day and he wants her to be happy.

Hong Ki: And?

Shin Hye: Meeting me on that day is her special wish. So I met

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter