Kakao Message Code and Family Confirmation

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real:

Shin Hye – One of the MC for Melon Music Awards (24 November 2011)

Yong Hwa – CN Blue’s Concert in Indonesia was cancelled (26 November 2011)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

After CN Blue’s performance in Kpop World in Sydney, both Shin Hye and Yong Hwa became busy with their own activities. Yong Hwa busy preparing for their concert in Indonesia while Shin Hye with her upcoming performance in Melon Music Awards.

Though they are busy, Yong Hwa would always send Shin Hye his daily kakao message for her. This is their only way of communication. Sometimes Yong Hwa will call her if he managed to borrow phone from their stylists.

Until one day…

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye’s Kakao Conversation:

Yong Hwa: Annyeonghaseyo my chingu :)

Shin Hye: Annyeonghaseyo Yong :)

When they send messages through Kakao, they still used “chingu” and “yong” instead of calling each other as “jagiya”. They are doing this just in case someone will see their messages. Even their messages are like secret codes.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, I heard Lee Shin is singing “Because I Miss You”

Shin Hye: Chincha?! Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: Kyu Won is busy studying in London. He wants to visit her but he knows that it’s not possible.

Shin Hye: Ne. Lee Shin promised her that he’ll be the great guitarist right? So tell Lee Shin to focus on that first.

Yong Hwa: But…

Shin Hye: But what?

Yong Hwa: Lee Shin is stubborn. He did something that Kyu Won wouldn’t want him to do.

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: Lee Shin is now in London.

Before Shin Hye could reply to his message she heard a knock on her door. It’s her Eomeoni.

Mrs. Park: Shin Hye-ah, Yong Hwa is here. He’s waiting for you downstairs.

Shin Hye: Ne. Umma. Kamsahamnida.

Shin Hye’s POV: Aisssh! I told him not to come here and yet. What will I do to you Jung Yong Hwa? (She said and sigh)

When Shin Hye went down, she saw Yong Hwa seating at the sofa while looking at his Ipad.

Shin Hye: Didn’t Kyu Won tell Lee Shin not to visit her in London?

Yong Hwa: Oh! Jagiya! (He stands up and tried to kiss Shin Hye on her cheek but she stopped him with her hands) Waeyo?

Shin Hye: You haven’t answered my question? (She sits)

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, I really missed you. Do you remember when was the last time we met?

Shin Hye: Hmmm… Is it that day at the airport before our trip to China separately?

Yong Hwa: Ne, a few hours after we decided not to be friends anymore. I was so happy that day but now.

Shin Hye: Now what? Are you regretting it Yong?

Yong Hwa: Should I?

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah (He holds her hands) I will never regret the day that we decided not to be friends anymore. That day when you agree to be my yeogachingu was the best day of my life.

Shin Hye: Then why did you said but now?

Yong Hwa: My Shin Hye… (He hugs her) I think I just really miss you. (He rested his head on her shoulder)

Shin Hye: I miss you too My Yong Hwa (She rubbed his back)

They stay like that for a few minutes. Shin Hye was the first one to let go from their hug.

Shin Hye: I’ll understand you for doing that. (She looked at him) But you do know that it’s not safe for you to come here right? What if someone will see you? You do know that our relationship is still a secret. What if…

She wasn’t able to continue what she was about to say as Yong Hwa press his lips to hers. It was a sweet kiss. She was surprised on what he did. After that sweet kiss Yong Hwa look at her.

Yong Hwa: Saranghe my jagiya.

Shin Hye: Saranghe my Jagiya.

Yong Hwa stayed there and had dinner with Shin Hye’s family. After dinner they all went to the living room to have some fruits. The two decided that it was the right timing to tell Shin Hye’s family about their relationship.

The two keep looking each other signalling who should speak first. But Shin Hye’s brother noticed it.

Shin Woon: Is there something that you want say?

Shin Hye: Aniyo!

Yong Hwa: Deh!

They both said at the same time.

Shin Woon: Aigoo! You both can't even come up with the same answer.

They all laugh at Shin Hye and Yong Hwa.

Mr. Park: Is it that hard to tell us that you two are no longer friends now?

Shin Hye: Appa!?

Yong Hwa: Aboeji?

Mrs. Park: Because you are now lovers.

Shin Hye: Umma?!

Yong Hwa: Eomeoni?!

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa were both surprised.

Shin Woon: Aigoo. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter