Yong Hwa: I Left My Heart in Seoul

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: 11 November to 12 November 2011 

Shin Hye's Tweet and News 

Shin Hye tweet a photo of Peperos that she received. November 11 is "Pepero Day" in South Korea.

Yong Hwa (CN Blue) News

CN Blue attend the K-Pop World Festival in Sydney.

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

After their successful appearance in the Korean-Chinese Music Festival in Beijing, CN Blue boys are leaving again for Sydney to perform in the K-pop World Festival there.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, you look so happy today? Are you excited that we are going to Sydney?

Yong Hwa: Mwo? Why do you sound like the immigration lady when we last left for Beijing?

Min Hyuk: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: Aisssh. Never mind.

Jong Hyun: I think I know why Min Hyuk is asking you that?

Yong Hwa: Wae-yo?

Jong Hyun: Today is Pepero Day. Aren’t you supposed to be sad because you won’t be able to spend it with Shin Hye?

Yong Hwa: Is that a big deal? It’s not her birthday? It’s just one of those days that only us, Koreans is celebrating it.

Min Hyuk: Shin Hye Eonni is the endorser of it and for sure she’ll be expecting that you’ll be giving her peperos.

Yong Hwa: That’s it. She is the endorser of Pepero. For sure she’ll receive a lot, so there won’t be any difference whether I gave her or not.

Min Hyuk: But Hyung…

Yong Hwa: Min Hyuk, we’ll be late now. Let’s go.

(A/N: Credit to the uploader)

Yong Hwa walks ahead of them smiling. This didn’t skip the keen eyes of Jung Shin.

Jung Shin’s POV: Pepero day not that special ha?

Shin Hye wake up smiling because today is Pepero day. When she went out of the bathroom she saw someone in her room.

Shin Won: Good morning beautiful princess.

Shin Hye: Oppa! What are you doing here? You’re suppose to be on military training right?

Shin Won: Aissh. Is that how you will greet your Oppa whom you haven’t seen for a long time now?

Shin Hye: Mianhe Oppa. Good morning. (She hugs her brother) What did you say that it’s been a long time? If I remember it right you were here last weekend.

Shin Won: Ara. I just came here today to give you pepero. They allowed us to go out today.

Shin Hye: Chincha?! (She saw peperos in a heart shape form on the floor) Omo! Oppa did you prepare this for me? (She hugs him again) Gomawo oppa.

Shin Won: Well… (He handed her a card and 5 pieces of pepero) actually this are the peperos from me. Those peperos are from someone who gave this card.

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Shin Won: Our princess no longer need her oppa to make her happy during pepero day. Her prince is doing it for her now. (He sound sad but smiling)

Shin Hye: Oppa… (She feels sad hearing that from him)

Shin Won: Don’t be sad. I’m just saying this because I’m happy for you. Finally, Shin Woo got the courage to tell Minam what he really feels. (He pinch her cheek) I’ll leave you now. I won’t disturb you anymore because I know you are eager to see what is inside that card.

Shin Hye: Oppa! (Her cheek turns pink not because his brother pinched her cheek. It’s because of him teasing her)

After her brother left, she looks at the pepero again.

Shin Hye’s POV: A heart shape pepero ha. Hmmm…

Shin Hye opens the card.

She giggles like a teenager after reading the message that Yong Hwa wrote in the card. Then she opens the drawer at the side of her bed and took out the book she was reading when she was in Hunan China where she place the first card that Yong Hwa gave her.

Shin Hye’s POV: I didn’t know that you have this side of yours Yong.

She smile and reminisce what happened that night when Yong Hwa confess to her.

Start of Flashback>>>

Yong Hwa took the bouquet of white roses on the chair beside Shin Hye and put it on the table. He sits there and holds Shin Hye’s hand. Shin Hye was surprised with Yong Hwa’s action.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah… I know that we’ve been friends for two years now. And you really treasure our friendship. I treasure it also and I don’t want to lose it. But I can’t hide this anymore. I don’t want to regret it because I didn’t tell you what I really feel. (He paused and then holds her hand tight) I don’t want to be your Chingu anymore…

Shin Hye was shock when she heard that from Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye’s POV: Why Yong? Did I do something for you to feel this way? Do you think that our friendship is a hindrance to your relationship with her?

Yong Hwa released her hand. He then got the bouquet of flowers and handed it to Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Are you the one who sent this to me? Is this your way to ease the pain of telling me that you don’t want to be my friend anymore? Did I do something wrong to you? Tell me Yong. Is Seo Hyun-ssi jealous of me that’s why you're doing this? (She tries to act strong. She don’t want him to see her cry)

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah… just read the card.

Then Yong Hwa sings the song while Shin Hye reads the card. When Yong Hwa sings the last two lines he was looking at Shin Hye who is also looking at him while crying. After the song, Yong Hwa approach Shin Hye and hugged her.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, I don’t want to be your friend anymore because I want to be someone more than that. I won’t ask you to give your answer now or force you to feel the same way too. I’m just telling you this so you know what I really feel for you. I don’t want to regret it someday.

He then release his hug and look at her in the eyes.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, I hope whatever happens tonight will not affect our friendship. If you don’t feel comfortable seeing me after this, I will keep my distance first. But please don’t ask me to stop sending you messages everyday. I want to keep my promise.

Shin Hye didn’t utter any word but instead took the Ipad on the table. She opens it and browse something. She smiles when she found what she is looking for. She then put one of the earphone to her ear and the other to Yong Hwa’s ear.

Yong Hwa: What is this Shin Hye?

Shin Hye just smile and start to play the song.

Bubbly

Will you count me in?

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter