Yong Hwa: I Don't Want to Be Your Friend Anymore...

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: 07 November to 08 November 2011 

Shin Hye's Tweet and News 

Shin Hye went to Hunan, China to guests in a Chinese TV Show "Up Everyday"

Yong Hwa (CN Blue) News

CN Blue attend the Korea-Chinese Music Festival in Beijing, China

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

The last time Shin Hye was seen in public was during the special screening of Geun Suk’s movie. After that she’s either at home or in school. She had her activity again only on 06 November when she gave Pepero to some school children. She even tweet a photo of her feeding a big stuffed toy, like her photo when she is feeding her Cho-a bear in Heartstrings.

The following day (On 07 November), both Shin Hye and Yong Hwa are heading to China. Shin Hye to Hunan while Yong Hwa with his CN Blue band mates to Beijing.

Shin Hye arrived at the airport early with her manager and stylist.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, your Eomeoni told me that you didn’t sleep early. So why do you still want to come here this early?

Shin Hye: Oppa, I just want to avoid the crowd.

Shin Hye’s Stylist: Don’t you feel sleepy?

Shin Hye: Ani. I can sleep later in the airplane.

But Manager Jun noticed that Shin Hye keep on looking at her phone.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, are you waiting for someone? Are we here this early because of that person?

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Manager Jun: Well, I noticed the moment we reach here you keep on checking your phone.

Shin Hye: I’m just checking tweets.

Manager Jun: Chincha?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Shin Hye is really getting bored so she decided to look outside first. She didn’t notice that someone actually saw her.

At that time CN Blue boys already reached the airport and were heading to the immigration counter.

Jung Shin’s POV: Omo, is that Shin Hye Noona? Now, I know my Yong Hwa Hyung is excited to come here. I haven’t seen him that way before.

Shin Hye was still on her own world when her manager suddenly calls her.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah! Look who is going down the escalator.

Shin Hye: Oppa?

Shin Hye walk towards her manager and saw who he is referring to. Shin Hye smiles when he saw that person looking and smiling at her.

Jong Hyun: Hyung, why are you smiling?

Yong Hwa: Nothing.

Jung Shin’s POV: Yeah right Hyung.

When they reached the immigration counter, Yong Hwa was still smiling and that didn’t escape the eye of the immigration lady.

Laz_15: Annyeonghaseyo Yong Hwa-ssi.

Yong Hwa: Annyeonghaseyo. (He gave his passport)

Laz_15: You look so happy today. You seem to be excited going to Beijing.

Yong Hwa: Not really.

The immigration lady smile and finish checking Yong Hwa’s passport. Once she’s done, she returned to Yong Hwa his passport.

Laz_15: Here is your passport Yong Hwa-ssi. Who ever make you smile like that must be really special.

Yong Hwa: Kamsahamnida. (He smiles at her)

Jung Shin who was behind him heard Yong Hwa and the immigration lady’s conversation.

Jung Shin’s POV: Hyung, even the immigration lady noticed it. Oh, I will not doubt that this lady is a Dooley/YongShin fan.

An hour after CN Blue’s flight takes off, it was Shin Hye and her entourage turn to pass the immigration. Shin Hye also went to the same immigration lady.

Laz_15: Annyeonghaseyo Shin Hye-ssi.

Shin Hye: Annyeonghaseyo. (She smiled then gives her passport)

Laz_15: You must be excited to come to Hunan. (She said and then looks at Shin Hye)

Shin Hye: Ne. Because I’ll be performing there for the first time... but I also feel a bit nervous.

Laz_15: Don’t be nervous Shin Hye-ssi. Just remember what Lee Shin told you. (She placed her hand on her face) You’ve fallen for me. (She smiled and then returns Shin Hye’s passport)

Shin Hye: Ne. Gomawo. (She smiles)

Shin Hye’s POV: She’s so cute. She must be a Dooley fan.

Shin Hye arrives to Hunan safely and stay at the hotel to practice her performance for the show. She was so energetic and didn’t care if she doesn’t have enough sleep.

CN Blue boys on the other hand went straight to their rehearsal upon reaching Beijing. The rehearsal went well and Yong Hwa was so energetic during their practice. He even ignored the comments he heard from some fans when they were heading to the van.

When they reached the hotel, they had their dinner and then went to their rooms to rest. But Jong Hyun really wants to know how Yong Hwa felt about the incident that happened at the rehearsal. So, he and Min Hyuk went to the room of Yong Hwa and Jung Shin.

Yong Hwa: Min Hyuk… Jong Hyun… Wae-yo?

Jong Hyun: I just want to ask you about the incident after the rehearsal. Did you here what the fans said?

Yong Hwa: Ne.

Jong Hyun: So?

Yong Hwa: So what?

Jong Hyun: What’s your reaction?

Yong Hwa: Nothing. I understand them. They want me to be with her. As long as they will not say anything against Shin Hye that’s fine with me.

Min Hyuk, Jung Shin and Jong Hyun smiled upon hearing that from Yong Hwa.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, speaking of Shin Hye Eonni. Did you see her at the airport this morning?

Yong Hwa: Mwo? (He almost drop his Ipad)

Min Hyuk: I saw her with Hyung Jun. I’m not sure if she saw us but I saw her looking at our direction.

Jong Hyun: Now I know why you are smiling this morning when we are on our way to the immigration counter.

Jung Shin: Hyung, don’t hide it anymore. I saw her too.

Yong Hwa: Ara. She’s there. She’ll be going to Hunan today too. Her flight is an hour after ours.

Jong Hyun: Mwo? But how come she’s already there… (He then stopped and realizes something) Omo, don’t tell me she was there because of you?

Yong Hwa just smile and then the three boys look at him.

Yong Hwa: Why are you all looking at me like that?

Jong Hyun: Admit it. Something special happened yesterday right?

Min Hyuk: If I remember it right you went home almost 2 am already.

Jung Shin: And why are you wearing that bracelet again? The last time I saw you wearing that, was during our CN Bluestorm concert last September.

Jung Shin’s POV: But I saw Shin Hye Noona wearing something like that also.

Yong Hwa: Why are you suddenly asking that? We still have performance tomorrow. You better go back to your room and sleep now.

Jong Hyun: Aniyo. We won’t be sleeping unless you tell us everything.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Min Hyuk: Hyung, if you don’t want us all to sleep late… I think you better start answering our question now.

Jung Shin: And I’m sure you also want to chat with someone before sleeping right? She might be waiting for your message.

Yong Hwa: Aissh… I’m your Hyung and leader but now… Araso I’ll tell you.

He then smiled and starts to tell them what happened in between 11 pm (06 November) and 1 am (07 November).

Start of Flashback>>>

It’s their break time from their practice Yong Hwa got his Ipad to check their twitter. He saw Shin Hye’s tweet that she’s going to give peperos to school children. She uploaded her photo with the bear looking sad.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Whether she’s smiling or looking sad, she is really beautiful. Why do you have to be so beautiful? I’m sure there are also other guys who will say this. Aissh… I think Jong Hyun is right, I better tell her now before it’s too late.

Yong Hwa sent a Kakao message to Shin Hye to know if she’s busy after her activity. Shin Hye said that she will just go home as she needs to practice for her performance for a show in Hunan. Yong Hwa smiled when he saw her reply.

Yong Hwa’s POV: This must be a good sign for me.

After their practice, Yong Hwa asked their manager if he can borrow the car as he needs to go somewhere. Their manager allowed him. But he reminded him that he should come back early as they will be leaving the following day for Beijing.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Today must be my lucky day. I hope this continue until the end.

Just like what she said to Yong Hwa, Shin Hye just went home after giving peperos to school children. She practiced her dance routine in her room. But when it’s time to practice her song she decided to do it in their veranda.

She was busy listening to Lovely Day and The Day We Fall in Love when she noticed her Eomeoni went to the gate. When she returned she’s carrying a bouquet of white roses.

Shin Hye: Umma, are those from Appa?

Mrs. Park: Aniyo.

Shin Hye: Then, who will give that to you?

Mrs. Park: And what made you think that these are for me?

Shin Hye: Well…

Mrs. Park: These are for you Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Mwo? For me, but who will give me flowers?

Mrs. Park: I don’t know, maybe from your secret admirer. Just check it. I think there is a card inside.

Shin Hye’s mother then gave the bouquet of white roses to her and went inside their house.

Shin Hye’s POV: Who will give me this? Should I read the card?

She was about to get the card when she he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter