Untouchable Jung Shin to the Rescue

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: Based on Shin Hye's tweet and news about Yong Hwa (CN Blue) from 27 October to 02 November 2011

Shin Hye's Tweet

Shin Hye was sick due to swollen throat so she went to the hospital. Shin Hye watched Jang Geun Suk movie’s special screening.

Yong Hwa (CN Blue) News

CN Blue filmed a CF for a Beauty Salon Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun were spotted riding a bike at Hongdae.

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

In the past four days, Yong Hwa and Shin Hye didn’t see each other. When Yong Hwa is free, Shin Hye is busy and visa versa.

Even though they didn’t see each other, they still keep in touch. Their Kakao conversation will always start with Yong Hwa’s daily greetings to Shin Hye.

On the 29th of October Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun were spotted doing Frisbee while on the 30th October morning Shin Hye was with her two dogs Nori and Bongji to watch Hanseong Baeki Cultural Festival.

After attending the festival, at night time, she went to Han River to bike. She always find it refreshing going there at night. Usually she will go there with Manager Jun but for tonight she went there alone. She didn’t tell her Umma that she was there alone for she knows she will not allow her.

She pedals her bike at a slow phase to enjoy the scenery of Han River when suddenly her phone vibrates. She checked it and saw a Kakao message from Yong Hwa who hasn’t send her a message for the day.

Yong Hwa’s Kakao Message: Annyeonghaseyo my Chingu :) Are you at home now?

Shin Hye smile when she saw Yong Hwa’s Kakao message. She replied to him.

Shin Hye’s Kakao Message: Annyeonghaseyo Yong :) I’m not at home. I’m enjoying the beautiful scenery now.

Shin Hye’s POV: Hmmm… Let’s see if he knows where am I? (She pouts) Well, even if he knows I’m sure he won’t come here.

She waited for his reply. After 15 minutes and still no reply from him, Shin Hye decided to go home already because it’s almost 11pm. Just when she is about to leave, she saw a familiar man in his bike.

Shin Hye’s POV: Am I hallucinating or what? Why am I seeing Lee Shin? I think I’m just missing Heartstrings.

Then her phone vibrates again, it’s a message from her manager.

Manager Jun text message: Shin Hye-ah, your Umma called me and find out that you were alone there. Don’t worry I already explained to her. I also told her that I’ll ask someone to accompany you. So, just wait there. Araso?

Shin Hye’s POV: He asked who?

Shin Hye reply to her manager and after putting her phone back to the pocket of her jacket, she noticed that the man in bike was no longer there.

Shin Hye: I’m right. It’s just an imagination.

But then someone replies to her.

Yong Hwa: You are imagining who? (He said with a sweet voice)

Yong Hwa was standing behind her. She didn’t notice him when he walked towards her and then stand behind her.

Shin Hye: Mwo? Yong, what are you doing here?

Yong Hwa: Enjoying the beautiful scenery of Han River while riding a bike.

Shin Hye: Yah! That’s what I said to you in my Kakao message.

Yong Hwa: Ne. I’m just repeating what you sent me.

Shin Hye: So, you received it. Why didn’t you reply me?

Yong Hwa: Well… actually when I message you we were already here.

Shin Hye: Mwo? You were here? With whom?

Yong Hwa: I was with Jung Shin. I left him at the other side. He said he wants to be alone first.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Well… it’s more of that he knows that he will only be third wheel to us. Kekeke.

Shin Hye: Oh… But I want to see him. Can we go to him?

Yong Hwa: Mwo? You prefer to be with him than me?

Shin Hye: Aniyo. It’s just that it would be better if we are with him.

Yong Hwa: Because of the antis right?

Shin Hye: Ne. (She nods) Mianhe.

Yong Hwa: Araso. Gaja let’s meet him.

Shin Hye: Aren’t you going to tell him that we’re meeting him?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. I’m sure he’s still there. We go this way?

Shin Hye: Mwo? Wouldn’t it be faster if we go that way? (Pointing to where she first saw Yong Hwa)

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. This way is faster.

Shin Hye: Chincha?

Yong Hwa: Ne.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Mianhe Shin Hye-ah. I just want to spend more time with you.

They didn’t notice that two ladies are looking at them.

miss-hitomi: Chingu, now I know why Shin Hye loves Han River.

Nandiferd: Ne. Chingu. It's beautiful!

miss-hitomi: Look at that couple, they’re so cute… riding bike together in a beautiful place like this. Isn’t that romantic? (She giggles)

Nandiferd: Yes, actually they remind me of Go Mi Nam and Shin Woo. 

miss-hitomi: No, I think more of Lee Shin and Kyu Won.

Nandiferd: They really look like Yong Hwa and Shin Hye.

miss-hitomi: The girl is wearing a jacket with a hood covering her face and the jacket she is wearing is same as the one that Kyu Won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter