Yong Hwa's Hidden Kisses & Jung Shin's Secrets

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: Based on Shin Hye's tweet and news about Yong Hwa (CN Blue) from 27 October to 02 November 2011

Shin Hye's Tweet

Shin Hye was sick due to swollen throat so she went to the hospital. Shin Hye watched Jang Geun Suk movie’s special screening.

Yong Hwa (CN Blue) News

CN Blue filmed a CF for a Beauty Salon Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun were spotted riding a bike at Hongdae.

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

CN Blue boys are filming a CF for a Beauty Salon. Their management decided that they switched to a new one. After their launch in Japan, they were given a few days of rest. This is their first activity after they return from Japan. No wonder, the four boys really look so fresh and happy. But among them it is Yong Hwa who looks happier and is even glowing. His other band mates noticed it.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, I noticed something about you.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Min Hyuk: You look happy or shall I say you are glowing.

Yong Hwa: Chincha?

Min Hyuk: Ne. Did something happen yesterday for you to be like that?

Jong Hyun: You were with Shin Hye and her family right?

Jung Shin: Hyung, tone down your voice. Someone might hear you.

Jong Hyun: Mianhe. So, what happen yesterday?

Yong Hwa: Nothing. I just really feel well rested that’s why I’m like this. I’ll just go to the van first. I forgot something.

Jong Hyun: He’s really good at that.

Min Hyuk: What do you mean?

Jong Hyun: Avoiding us every time we noticed something about him and Shin Hye. But I’m sure something happen yesterday.

Jung Shin: Let him be like that. Let’s just wait for the time that he’ll tell us about it.

Yong Hwa went to their van to get his Ipad to send a Kakao message to Shin Hye.

(A/N: I’ll use Ipad as Shin Hye already confirmed in her interview that they communicate through Kakao messaging)

Yong Hwa’s Kakao Message to Shin Hye: Annyeonghaseyo my Chingu :) Chaljinaesho-ssoyo? (How are you?) Did you sleep well last night? Gomawo. I really had a great time with you and your family yesterday.

He sits at the van smiling while reminiscing what happen yesterday.

Start of Flashback>>>

When Yong Hwa and Shin Hye’s brother reached the Eight Views of Danyang, he asked him to hide first as they want to surprise Shin Hye. So, Shin Hye’s Brother pretended that his friend is still outside and he accompanied her inside the cave. While they are inside, Shin Hye, being afraid of dark places holds her brother’s hand. Unknown to Shin Hye, Yong Hwa is just behind them. After greeting her parents, he followed them inside the cave. But he keeps a few meter distanced so that she won’t see him. When they reached the most beautiful part of the cave, Shin Hye removed her hand from his brother. This is when Shin Hye’s brother left her.

Shin Hye: Oppa, this place is really beautiful. Gomawo, that you join me here. Do you like the place too?

But no one answers her. Her brother was no longer standing beside her.

Shin Hye: Oppa? Where are you? I don’t know my way out. If this is your way to help me overcome my fear, I think I can’t. Oppa!

Yong Hwa noticed that Shin Hye was starting to be afraid because there’s no one inside that area of the cave. 

YH’s POV: I think she’s really afraid. I better approach her now.

He knows that she was already imagining things so he holds her hand and whisper to her…

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, so you’re afraid of the dark? But why did you come to a place like this?

Shin Hye: Why do you know my name? Who are you?

Yong Hwa didn’t answer her. When Shin Hye look at him…

Shin Hye: Yong?! What are you doing here?

Yong Hwa: Well, because I know someone is afraid of the dark and I need to rescue her.

Shin Hye: Yah! You know that I’m afraid and yet you this to me.

Tears then start to fall from her eyes. She was really afraid. When Yong Hwa saw her crying, just like an instinct he hug her.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, mianhe. Your Oppa said they want you to overcome your fear that’s why they did this. I didn’t mean to hurt you.

But Shin Hye didn’t answer him. She rests her chin on his shoulder and continues crying.

That’s the story that Yong Hwa told Shin Hye. But the truth is something happen after that. 

Yong Hwa’s POV: She must be really afraid. I didn’t know that this will be the impact for her. What will I do?

He slowly moves Shin Hye away from him and put his hands on her shoulder. He looks at her. She’s still beautiful even though her eyes all red now.

Yong Hwa’s POV: I can’t take it seeing her this way. Mianhe Shin Hye but I really have to do this.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter