Yong Hwa: A Family Conspiracy Part 2

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: Based on Shin Hye's tweet and news about Yong Hwa (CN Blue) from 24 to 26 October 2011

Shin Hye's Tweet

Shin Hye wants to eat Japanese Curry Ramen (noodles), grilled shellfish, and Myeongdong Noodles. Shin Hye and her family had a family outing.

Yong Hwa (CN Blue) News

CN Blue are back from their launch in Japan

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

The Park Family and Yong Hwa went to a nearby restaurant inside the Eight View of Danyang. Shin Hye’s father reserved a certain area of that restaurant so they will have their privacy especially that Yong Hwa is with them. He is aware that his daughter is afraid of some fans who might say negative things about her if they found out that Yong Hwa is with them. After a few minutes, the food that his father ordered arrives.

Shin Hye: Appa, you order a lot and the food looks nice.

SH’s Father: Ne. I know Yong Hwa will be joining us today. So, I really order all the nice food that they have here. (He then looks at Yong Hwa) Enjoy your food.

Yong Hwa: Ne. Kamsahamnida Uncle.

Shin Hye: Wait… Now can someone now tell me why Yong is here?

SH’s Brother: Shin Hye-ah, you’ve been asking that question. You don’t like that Yong Hwa is with us.

Shin Hye: Aniyo, that’s not what I meant. I’m just wondering why he’s here and no one, not even him bother to tell me about it.

SH’s Father: Shin Hye, don’t blame Yong Hwa about this. Just like we told you, your Oppa wants to thank him for helping him on his composition.

SH’s Brother: And you know about this right? Remember, when we went to their dorm.

SH’s Mother: We also want to thank him for everything that his been doing just to see you happy.

Shin Hye: Mwo? (She looks at Yong Hwa) Yong, what does my Umma mean?

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, let’s eat first. I’ll tell you everything later.

Shin Hye: Make sure you’ll tell me everything later. You’ve been hiding a lot from me.

Yong Hwa: Arasseo, Park Shin Hye-ssi.

After their lunch, Shin Hye and her family together with Yong Hwa continue their sight seeing at the Eight Views of Danyang, their next destination… The Seokmun (A/N: Stone Gate like how Shin Hye describes it on her tweet). Shin Hye’s family left her and Yong Hwa alone so they can talk privately. They know Yong Hwa is a bit hesitant to talk to Shin Hye on some matters (A/N: love matters I guess. Kekeke) if they are around. They walk upstairs from Dodamsambong through a stone stairs to see the beauty of the nature.

Once they reached the top, Shin Hye and Yong Hwa stops in an area where they can see the whole Stone Gate in Danyang.

Shin Hye: Ah… Beautiful!

Yong Hwa: Ne. Very Beautiful! (He is looking at Shin Hye)

Shin Hye: That Magohalmi Rock is like a figure showing grabbing of bottle and piping at mouth. They said that there’s a legend that Magohalmi loved alcohol and cigarette, stayed and died at this place and finally became a rock. But that legend didn’t stop people from coming here. The view is really beautiful. If I’ll see this everyday, it will be very relaxing.

A/N: Information about the Magohalmi rock was taken from this blog http://aniccasight.blogspot.com/2010/12/eight-vistas-of-danyang-south-korea.html 

Yong Hwa: Yes, it’s like inviting people to take a closer look at it. For me, it’s more of a heart shape. Try to look at it carefully.

Shin Hye: Omo! You’re right Yong, its heart shape.

Yong Hwa: But people will always end up looking at it just how it is, a rock. Only few people will notice that if you focus, the heart shape at the center of it, actually show the clear sky and beautiful view of the nature behind it. The view that can make you feel relax and appreciate its real beauty. Do you think if you look at it during night time the beauty is still the same?

Shin Hye: Hmmm…

Yong Hwa: It won’t be the same. It will be too dark that even if there will be lights open, you won’t actually see the heart shape of it.

Shin Hye: But there will still be stars at night. The beauty of the stars can still make it beautiful.

Yong Hwa: Ne, stars are really beautiful at night but can this stars show the heart shape of the rock clearly. It’s only the blue sky during day time that can actually show it.

Shin Hye: You’re right but what’s the difference if you look at the view with the Mahogalmi rock?

Yong Hwa: Try to look at the Mahogalmi rock without focusing on the beautiful view behind it. Then look at the beautiful nature behind it without focusing on the Mahogalmi rock. Is it beautiful?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Yong Hwa: Now, look at the Mahogalmi rock's heart shape while looking at the beautiful view behind it. How does it look?

Shin Hye: Yong, it’s even more beautiful. The rock is like a camera that captures the beautiful scenery behind it.

Yong Hwa: So, now you understand it?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Yong Hwa: But do you know that you can actually compare the Mahogalmi rock to a man?

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Yong Hwa: Just like the Mahogalmi rock, people will always love it first because of its beauty. And only later on that they will find out that there’s more behind that beauty worth watching of, the beautiful nature. It goes the same to a man; who wants people to appreciate him because of his talents and personality and not only of his looks.

Shin Hye is listening to Yong Hwa and is trying to figure out if he is talking about his self.

Yong Hwa: And then one day, the talent of this man was finally notice. Thanks to a woman who let other people see the real him, the support that she gave him unknown to other people. Just like how the blue sky behind the Mahogalmi rock compliments it so that people will see the beautiful nature behind it. That’s why this man is really thankful to this woman, his blue sky.

SH’s POV: Is he talking about me?

Yong Hwa: But nature has its cycle, night time will come. At night time, people won’t see the nature behind it through the heart shape of the Mahogalmi rock. People won’t see the blue sky anymore but it’s still there. They will only see the Mahogalmi rock’s beauty and the stars around it. It’s during this time that the man was separated from his blue sky. They may not see each other but he knows that she’s always there to support him. And it was during this time that he met another woman. They were asks to be together and a lot of people actually like it. But just like the Mahogalmi rock and the stars, they only appreciate it when they are together.

SH’s POV: Does he mean… Aniyo…

Yong Hwa: And when it was day time again, the Mahogalmi rock’s heart shape is back. Its real beauty is again appreciated because of the blue sky behind it. Not because it depends on the blue sky. It's because they compliment each other. And that’s why when the man was given another chance to be with his blue sky, he grabs the opportunity and said...

He then turn to his left and saw Shin Hye looking at him.

Yong Hwa: I would do everything to make her happy. And I promised that I won’t ever leave her again even if night ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter