Kamsahamnida Hong Star

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: Based on Shin Hye and Yong Hwa's tweet on 13 to 14 October 2011 

Shin Hye is leaving Yokohama on her way back to Seoul Yong Hwa tweet a photo with FT Island's latest album to show his support for Hong Ki.

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Hong Ki: Coordi Wang!

It was Choi Soo Eun, ANJell's Coordi Wang in Minami Shineyo. She was now walking towards them.

Soo Eun: Hey, what are you doing here? And you're with... (She looks at Yong Hwa) Oh, it’s Bolmae Jung.

Yong Hwa: Annyeonghaseyo Coordi Wang.

Soo Eun: Annyeonghaseyo. So why are you here? Is there another Minami Shineyo reunion? But where are Renai Jang and Avant Hye?

Hong Ki: Aniyo. We're just here to have a coffee. Geun Suk Hyung is busy with his shoot while Shin Hye is still in Japan. How about you?

Soo Eun: I just met a friend for coffee and now I'm heading home. So, you still visit this coffee shop ah?

Hong Ki: Ne I do. But not always like during our Minami Shineyo days. 

Soo Eun: How about you Yong Hwa? Do you come here often?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. The last time I went here was during Minami Shineyo days. 

YH's POV: If only Shin Hye agree last time.

Soo Eun: Mwo? That was two years ago. It's good that Hong Ki brought you here.

Hong Ki: Ne. That's why I choose this place. You want to join us Noona?

Soo Eun: Aniyo. I need to go now. I have a meeting later. I'll be leaving you now. Hong Star, Bolmae Jung... Annyeong.

Yong Hwa: Annyeong Noona.

Hong Ki: Annyeong Noona.

She leaves them and walks towards her car.

HK' POV: Good thing she said no. If not, my plan... (He smile)

Yong Hwa noticed him.

Yong Hwa: Hong Ki-ah, why are you smiling?

Hong Ki: Mwo? Oh, I just remember something. Let's go inside now. By the way, I think you can ask the staff inside if they have a charger. You can charge your phone so you can use it.

Yong Hwa: Chincha? 

Hong Ki: Ne. I know they have that special service inside.

Yong Hwa: Then let's go. 

When they enter the coffee shop Yong Hwa immediately went to the counter to ask if they have the charger for his phone. The lady staff (who happens to be a CN Blue fan) gladly gave the charger to Yong Hwa.

Coffee Shop Staff: Yong Hwa-ssi, here's the charger. (While giving the charger she's smiling and with the way she looks at Yong Hwa, it's too obvious that she’s trying to get Yong Hwa's attention) Oh, and you should take those seats on the right side. There are sockets on the wall for you the charge your phone. I can help you if you want.

Yong Hwa: Aniyo its fine. I think I can find it. 

Hong Ki: Ne. I know where it is. 

HK’s POV: Aigoo, this woman is too obvious and Yong Hwa is not aware of it. How can he be like that? What if?

Then when he looks to his left side he saw someone looking at them.

Hong Ki: Shin Hye-ah!

Yong Hwa: Mwo? Shin Hye? (He saw Shin Hye and he can’t explain her facial expression)

YH’s POV: Omo, why is she looking at me like that?

SH’s POV: Yong Hwa-yah. You have time to meet Hong Ki but to reply with my message you don’t have. If only I have it with me now I will return it to you. (Shin Hye is trying to hide what she feels but the frown on her face can’t hide it)

HK’s POV: What’s with that look Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Hong Star! (She approaches them with a smile on her face but only looking at Hong Ki.) What are you doing here? Today is your first broadcast for your new album right?

Hong Ki: Ne. I was here to… (Shin Hye interrupts him)

Shin Hye: How's your performance? I will look for it online later. I know you did great. Chukadurimnida!

Hong Ki: Gomawo. I’m also with Yong. (He pulls Yong Hwa and put his hand over his shoulder) I ask him to have a coffee here.

Shin Hye: Oh. Annyeonghaseyo Yong Hwa. (She didn’t wait for Yong Hwa to greet her. After that she looks at Hong Ki again)

Yong Hwa: Annyeonghaseyo Shin Hye... (He felt sad as she didn’t even wait for him to greet her before looking back at Hong Ki)

Hong Ki: Shin Hye-ah, are you alone?

Shin Hye: Aniyo. I’m with Jun Oppa and Eonni. (She saw them coming) Oh here they are now.

Hong Ki: Annyeonghaseyo Hyung, Eonni.

SH’s Stylist: Annyeonghaseyo Hong Ki.

Manager Jun: Annyeonghaseyo Hong Ki. (Then he turns to Yong Hwa who didn’t seem to notice them coming as he is looking at Shin Hye) Annyeonghaseyo Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: Oh, annyeonghaseyo Hyung, Eonni.

SH’s Stylist: Annyeonghsaeyo Yong Hwa. Oh you’re here. (She looks at Shin Hye) Shin Hye-ah, did you ask Yong Hwa already?

Yong Hwa: Ask what Eonni?

SH’s Stylist: The thing… (Shin Hye interrupts her)

Shin Hye: Aniyo. It’s nothing. I think we better take our seats now. (She said without looking at Yong Hwa) Which table Hong Ki?

Hong Ki: At that side Shin Hye. You go ahead and sit first I’ll just order for you. What do you want Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: I’ll have Iced Americano.

Hong Ki: How about you Eonni?

SH’s Stylist: Ice Café Mocha.

Hong Ki: Ok. Yong I think you better join them first so you can charge your phone already. I’ll just order for you. I know what you want.

Yong Hwa: Gomawo.

Hong Ki: Hyung, is it ok if you help me order?

Manager Jun: Ne.

Shin Hye, her stylist and Yong Hwa all went to their seats while Hong Ki and Manager Jun order their drinks and food.

Coffee Shop staff: What’s your order sir?

Hong Ki: Give us 2 Ice Café Americano, 1 Ice Café Mocha, 1 Ice Café Latte… How about you Hyung?

Manager Jun: I’ll have Ice Café Latte too.

Coffee Shop Staff: Anything more sir?

Hong Ki: Give us 3 double chocolate muffins and 3 blueberry muffins. That will be all.

Hong Ki pays for their order and after getting his change they went to the other side to wait for their order.

Hong Ki: She’s really too obvious.

Manager Jun: Who?

Hong Ki: The girl who take our order. A while ago when it was Yong Hwa who is asking her about something she keeps on smiling. And I think Shin Hye saw it.

Manager Jun: Mwo? Shin Hye saw it? No wonder.

Hong Ki: Wae-yo?

Manager Jun: Didn’t you see how she ignores Yong Hwa. She might be thinking that how come he didn’t message her but he has time to meet you and even saw him smiling to that girl. To think from the moment we left the hotel in Japan until we reach Korea, she keeps on checking her phone. At first she tries to deny it to us. But I think because of her frustration she burst it out to us without her realizing it. That’s why when I remember your call yesterday I immediately ask her to have coffee but I didn’t tell her about you and Yong Hwa. I’m not sure if she’ll agree if I told her about it.

Hong Ki: Chincha. Actually I want to have a coffee with Yong Hwa and Shin Hye because I want to thank them for their support. I also ask Geun Suk Hyung but he’s busy. That’s my reason yesterday when I call you. I also want to tell him that we’ll be meeting you but after seeing him like that. I changed my mind.

Manager Jun: Wae-yo? What happen to him?

Hong Ki: Their coordi told me that Yong Hwa was very eager to get his phone from her. They all forgot their hand phone and Ipad yesterday after their practice. I think you know that during their practice they are not allowed to use their hand phone or anything. But it seems that Yong Hwa really needs to use his hand phone. Jung Shin told me that Yong Hwa was thinking of going back to the office to get his phone. Then when I met him at the office, the first thing he asked me was his phone. But I forgot it in the car and was only able to give it to him when we reach here. And to make it worst, his phone’s battery got drained.  

Manager Jun: So that’s the reason why he cannot message Shin Hye. But she doesn’t know. What she knows now is Yong Hwa didn’t message her but have time to be with you.

Hong Ki: Ne. So I think we need to do something to help them patch up. Because I don’t think they can solve it by themselves.

Manager Jun: I agree. But you know what puzzle me?

Hong Ki: Mwo?

Manager Jun: Why suddenly Shin Hye is like this?

Hong Ki: Like what?

Manager Jun: Why is it a big deal for her now if Yong Hwa didn’t message her? Yong Hwa doesn’t really message her always right? And hearing from you now how Yong Hwa seems to be eager to have his phone. It looks like it’s also a big deal for him if he didn’t send a message to Shin Hye. Do you know anything about it Hong Ki?

Hong Ki: Aniyo. I’m not sure also.

HK’s POV: I think its better that no one knows about it.

Meanwhile at the place where they will be sitting, the atmosphere is so quiet. Shin Hye is busy with her phone while Yong Hwa is staring at her. He totally forgot to charge his phone because of Shin Hye’s reaction towards him.

YH’s POV: Shin Hye-ah, can you please look at me. I didn’t mean to forget my promise. Things happened that I didn’t expect. Mianhe.

SH’s POV: Yah, why is he staring at me? I’m sure Eonni will notice it. Don’t blame me for being like this Yong Hwa. It’s you who forgot your promise not me.

SH’s Stylist POV: What’s wrong with them? Why is Yong Hwa staring at Shin Hye? Why is Shin Hye ignoring him? I thought she’s waiting for his message. I think I better ask them.

But before she could ask them, Hong Ki and Manager Jun already came. They put the food and drinks at the table. 

Hong Ki: Yah, why are you all so quiet? Shin Hye, what’s with your phone that you keep on looking at it? How about you Yong, have you charge your phone already?

Yong Hwa: Oh yeah, I forgot about it.

He immediately searched for the power socket and when he saw it he plug in the charger. And that’s when finally Shin Hye looks at him.

SH’s POV: His phone’s battery is drained? Is that the reason why he didn’t message me? But why didn't he charge it before leaving? It's impossible that since last night it's like that.

Manager Jun noticed that Yong Hwa is not sitting in front of Shin Hye. So he did what he and Hong Ki planned.

Manager Jun: Yong Hwa, is it ok if I sit on that side. I feel more comfortable if I'm sitting beside a wall.

Yong Hwa: Ne, Hyung.

Shin Hye: Mwo? Oppa, since when did you like sitting beside that? I don’t remember you like sitting on that area?

Manager Jun didn’t answer and he just look at Shin Hye smile.

Hong Ki: Shin Hye-ah, let Hyung sit there. Anyway it’s ok with Yong. Now, answer my question?

Shin Hye: Ah, I was just checking on my twitter.

Hong Ki: Chincha?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Hong Ki: Yong, I order Iced Americano for you. I know you like that right?

Yong Hwa:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter