Yong Hwa: I Didn't Forget My Promise...

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: 

Shin Hye's Tweet 

[10/11 @ssinz] What am I doing in the classroom by myself..What should I do til 7pm?Funny RT 나 혼자 강의실에서 뭐하는거지.. 난 7시까지 뭘 해야하는거지 ㅋㅋ 그저웃지요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[10/12 @ssinz] Arrived in Japan..^^* Thank you for greeting me at airport haha http://yfrog.com/182frpoj RT 일본에 도착했어요..^^*공항에 와주신분들 감사합니다 헤헤

[10/13 @ssinz]Hongki-ah^^^ Today is your comeback^^^^* You should be grateful that I'm in Japan^^^^ If I were in Korea you'd.. Ah-yo... Primadonnas.. Sorry.. But I am really not sleeping because of him. I'm studying Math^^^^^^^^^^ all the best, FTisland~~~ RT @ssinz 그래 홍기야^^^오늘컴백이라구^^^^*넌 내가 일본에 있는걸 감사히생각하렴^^^^한국이였음 넌...아오... 프리님들..죄송해요..근데 저 쟤땜에 잠 못자고 수학공부했어요^^^^^^^^^^ 에프티 대박나라아~에헤라디야~~~

[10/13 @ssinz] I am in Shin-Yokohama!! Tonight's dinner was bbq pork!! !! Delicious>_ RT @ssinz 私は 今 新横浜です‼ 今日の晩御飯は 焼肉‼‼ 本当に 美味しい>_

[10/14 @ssinz] Bye bye Yokohama RT @ssinz 바이바이요코하마

Yong Hwa's Tweet

[10/13 @CNBLUE_4] FT Island just had their first broadcast!! Please give them a lot of support. FT Island Hwaiting!! RT @CNBLUE_4: 에프티아일랜드가 첫방송을했습니다!! 많이 응원해주세요 에프티아일랜드 화이팅!!

Saturn's Tweet (Fan of CN Blue)

[10/12 @saturnkr] Yesterday(Oct.11) CNBLUE were seen at Shin Sa, Seoul, filming something, CF or MV.

Shin Hye's tweet translation credit to @PSHIFC and Yong Hwa's tweet credit to blue_jus7 @ CodeAzzuroo @makeushigh

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Yong Hwa didn't forget his promise to Shin Hye. He make sure that he'll send a message to Shin Hye through Kakao everyday.

Yong Hwa’s Kakao Message to Shin Hye: Annyeonghaseyo my Chingu :)

SH’s POV: Hmmm… looks like he’s really fulfilling his promise. (While looking at the Kyu Won and Lee Shin bear)

∞∞∞∞∞∞

The day before Shin Hye’s trip to Japan, she’s in school and just finished one of her class. But she still can’t go home as she still needs to attend one more class at 7pm. She’s too bored and don’t know what to do so she post something on her twitter account.  After 15 minutes her phone rings, it’s an unknown number.

SH’s POV: Who could it be?

Shin Hye: Yoboseyo?

Yong Hwa: Anyonghaseyo my Chingu.

Shin Hye: Chingu?

Yong Hwa: Ne, your Chingu. Remember, you said you choose your Chingu not Lee Shin or Shin Woo.

Shin Hye: Yah! Yong Hwa. (She now understand why he keeps on saying Chingu even on his Kakao message)

Yong Hwa: You don’t like it?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Yong Hwa: Waeyo?

SH’s POV: I should have not said Chingu. He might think that… Aissh…

YH’s POV: Why doesn’t she like it when I say I’m her Chingu. She’s the one who tell me that. Unless…

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, you haven’t answered me.

Shin Hye: It’s because you never call me like that before. It's either you call me Go Mi Nam or Shin Hye.

SH’s POV: I hope he believe me.

Yong Hwa: Araso. I won’t say that again.

YH’s POV: I thought its something else.

Yong Hwa: So, when you said that you choose your Chingu. Does it mean you choose me?

Shin Hye: You think so?

Yong Hwa: Ne, because you did not choose Shin Woo or Lee Shin. It means you choose me.

Shin Hye: Aigoo… Yong, I thought you won’t get it when I said that.

Yong Hwa: Mwo? Are you saying that I’m slow when it comes to something like that?

Shin Hye: Hmmm… Let’s just say… Yeah, sometimes you are. Kekeke.

Yong Hwa: Chincha?

YH’s POV: What are those instances? I can’t remember.

Shin Hye: Yah, Yong. I’m just teasing you. Don’t take it seriously.

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. I’m just thinking now why are you still in school? Why do you have to wait until 7pm? (He tries to change the topic.)

Shin Hye: I still have another class at 7pm. I don’t want to go out anymore. So I have to wait for one and a half hour more. How about you? I thought you’ll be busy and you’re not allowed to use your hand phone.

Yong Hwa: Ne. We’re shooting something now. They gave us a few minutes break. Min Hyuk checks our twitter account and he said that you tweet something. When I saw it I borrow my coordi’s phone. I told her I need to call my Umma.

Shin Hye: Umma? Am I your Umma?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. I just tell her that so she won’t know that it was actually you. I'm sure you wouldn't want her to know that it was you I am calling right?

Shin Hye: Ne. So if you’re using your coordi’s hand phone, does it mean you remember my number?

Yong Hwa: Ne. Do you think I will be able to call you last time when you are in Taiwan if I don’t remember your number?

Shin Hye: I thought because you’re using your phone that’s why you were able to call me.

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. I’m not using my phone when were doing that. That phone was given to us to use during the filming. Have you forgotten you didn’t even know that I was the one calling you?

Shin Hye: Oh yeah. I forgot about that. But suddenly I remember something.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Shin Hye: I remember you told me that you will treat me out if I'll watch your video. But until now you haven’t treat me out.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, have you forgotten how many times I’ve ask you out but you always say no.

Shin Hye: Chincha?

Yong Hwa: Ne, you’re afraid that other people might see us remember?.

Shin Hye: Oh, you’re right. (Then she heard CN Blue’s coordi informing Yong Hwa that they are about to resume the shoot.) Are they calling you already?

Yong Hwa: Ne. Mianhe. I can’t accompany you until 7pm. (He is whispering because their coordi is just a few steps away from him)

Shin Hye: It’s ok. I just have to wait for an hour more. In a few minutes some of my classmates will be coming so I won’t be alone anymore. You can go back to your shoot now.

Yong Hwa did not say anything.

Shin Hye: Yong…

Yong Hwa: Saranghe… (He whisper)

Shin Hye: Mwo? (Surprise to what he just said)

Yong Hwa: Umma. Annyeong.

Then Yong Hwa ended the call.

SH’s POV: Saranghe? Why does it feel strange when Yong said that?

YH’s POV: Saranghe Shin Hye… I hope you feel the same way too.

Yong Hwa return to the filming area with a smile on his face…

Min Hyuk: Hyung where have you been? We’ve been looking for you.

Jong Hyun: And what’s with that smile? You look so happy.

Yong Hwa: Chincha?

Jung Shin: Coordi Noona said that you are talking to your Umma. Is that the reason why you look so happy?

Yong Hwa: Ne. I haven’t spoke to her for quite sometime now and I also heard Jjing's yelp.

YH’s POV: I think Min Hyuk and Jong Hyun believe me. But I’m not sure of Jung Shin.

JS’ POV: Oh, so is Shin Hye Noona your Umma or Jjing?

∞∞∞∞∞∞

The next day, Shin Hye went to Yokohama Japan for an interview and to sign a management contract with IMX to help in managing her career in Japan. They reach there around night time already so after having dinner at their hotel they all decided to take a rest. But Shin Hye wasn’t able to sleep because Hong Ki sent her something that keeps her awake. Shin Hye then tweet Hong Ki. It’s about her not being able to sleep because of what Hong Ki sent her and a cheer on the first broadcast of FT Island’s comeback album.

After her interview and photo shoot, Shin Hye got the time to tour the area together with her manager and stylist. Shin Hye went to a shop wherein they are selling albums and items about Korean Idols. She saw some FT Island, CN Blue, and You’re Beautiful items. She even tweet an album of Jang Geun Suk and a dwaeji tokki doll.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter