Shin Hye: Lee Shin or Shin Woo?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real:

Shin Hye tweet about going for sports (baseball game) Min Hyuk tweet a photo with his father while watching baseball Shin Hye and Yong Hwa both have maltese dogs CN Blue just got back from Japan In Heartstrings Episode 15 Shin Hye and Yong Hwa kiss

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Jung Shin: After this it will be the kiss scene…

They all look at Yong Hwa and Shin Hye.

YH’s POV: Oh no, it’s the kiss scene…

SH’s POV: Otoke, the kiss scene…

Jung Shin: I was there when they were filming that scene.

Jong Hyun: Yeah, I remember. You didn’t go to the gym.

Min Hyuk: I wasn’t there because we were filming some scene at the Catharsis. But I really want to see that scene.

Jong Hyun: Jung Shin, I’m wondering why did you go when they are filming that scene. You never visit them before right?

Jung Shin: Ne. Because I know they are too busy during the first few episodes so I don’t want to disturb them. I think visiting them during the last shooting day is better.

Jong Hyun: Well you’re right. You should have told me so I could have visited them too.

JS’ POV: If you come with me, I cannot concentrate on my project. I want to know if they will also noticed what I saw during their filming.

Jung Shin: It’s the kiss scene now.

JS’ POV: This is it! I really want to see their reaction.

Min Hyuk and Jong Hyun are focus on the monitor waiting for the kiss scene except for Jung Shin who is looking at Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to see their reaction.

Yong Hwa knows that Shin Hye is not comfortable watching the kiss scene with the boys.

YH’s POV: (Looking at Shin Hye) I know how you feel Shin Hye. I hope this could help. (He holds Shin Hye’s hand and put the small pillow on top of their hands so that the other boys won’t see it.)

SH’s POV: This is really… (When suddenly Yong Hwa hold her hand) What are you doing Yong? (She looks at Yong Hwa and saw in his eyes that he just wants to comfort her)

Shin Hye smiles and then they both look at the television. They thought no one saw that they are holding hands under the pillow. But not to Jung Shin keen eyes who’s been watching them. He saw it when Yong Hwa hold Shin Hye’s hand and cover it with a pillow to hide it from them.

JS’ POV: Yah Hyung! So you think you can hide from me ha… Not when I’m around. (He smiles mischievously) But don’t worry I won’t let them know about it. These moments are only meant to be seen by Jung Shin. Kekeke.

MH’s POV: Why did Hyung open his eyes? He should close his eyes so it’s more romantic. (When the camera move to the other side) Omo, he closed his eyes! Shin Hye Eonni just… I think they got carried away with the scene… (Then he saw the last part of the kiss) Did my eyes see it clear? Hyung’s lips movement… Is he aware that it will be a full shot that’s why he did that?

JH’s POV: (At the start of the kiss) they say the kiss looks awkward. Let’s see. Hmmm… I think they are right. (When it’s a full shot of the scene) But wait… What’s with his hand movement? Is he getting into the kiss, for real? And Shin Hye, she slightly opens . Is she aware of this? (At the last part of the kiss) The last shot… did I see it correctly or my eyes playing on me? Why do they have to make that a full shot?

SH’s POV: They said our kiss looks awkward. But they don’t know how I felt about doing that scene… a kiss scene that I need to do with a close friend. Does it really look awkward? (Shin Hye smiles when Lee Shin hugs Kyu Won) I like it when Yong hug me like that. It’s so comforting. I can feel that I’m safe and secured with his love. It’s still the same like how he does it in Minami Shineyo. (After Lee Shin said “saranghe” Shin Hye turn to her right to have a glimpse of Yong Hwa but instead she saw Jung Shin staring at her. He is smiling mischievously. Shin Hye blush and immediately look at the television screen) Omo! Why is Jung Shin staring at me? Is he looking at me just now or he also saw it when Yong holds my hand? Ottoke? (She suddenly felt that Yong Hwa is caressing her hand with his thumb. She felt strange when Yong Hwa did this during their filming and she’s feeling it again now). Why is Yong doing this again? (Then she saw in the kiss scene that she slightly opens ) Omo! I open my mouth! I have never done that before with my kissing scene. Does it look like I’m responding to his kiss? (The last shot of the kiss) Is it why he did that?

YH’s POV: The kiss scene… they said the awkward kiss scene. For me it’s not. It’s the best scene in Heartstrings because finally Shin Hye is my girl. (He looks at Shin Hye and saw her smiling when Lee Shin hugs Kyu Won) Whenever I hug Shin Hye in Heartstrings it felt like that I’m telling the whole world “Hey she’s my girl!” How I wish she’s really my girl. I hope when that time comes she will also hug me and say, “I’m yours!” (While watching the kiss scene Yong Hwa is unaware that he is actually caressing Shin Hye’s hand with his thumb) I really felt strange when filming this scene. I don’t why but… (He saw Shin Hye slightly open ) Did I see it right? Shin Hye opens . She doesn’t usually do that. Is it because… (He realized what he is doing to Shin Hye’s hand) the way I moved my hands on her arm. (The last shot) Omo! Did I actually do that? Is it why the director cut it to that part and made it a full shot?

JS’ POV: Min Hyuk and Jong Hyun Hyung look so serious. I wonder if they will also notice what I saw. But I’m sure they won’t tell it. I’ll just ask them later. (He looks at Shin Hye and Yong Hwa to see their reactions. Shin Hye smiles when Lee Shin hugs Kyu Won and Yong Hwa looks at her) There’s really something when Yong Hwa Hyung hug Shin Hye Noona. (Then Shin Hye looks at her right side. But because Yong Hwa moved backward Shin Hye saw Jung Shin staring at her. At that time Jung Shin is smiling mischievously after thinking about the way Yong Hwa hug Shin Hye) Omo! Shin Hye Noona caught me looking at them. Ottoke?! (But he noticed Shin Hye blush and immediately looks at the TV screen again) Oopps… I guess I am right on what I’m thinking about them. (After that he look at the TV screen) Did they see how Yong Hwa Hyung caress Shin Hye Noona's arm, that made Shin Hye Noona slightly open . Because of that Yong Hwa Hyung close his eyes and actually…

Start of Flashback>>>

Before the start of the kiss scene, Yong Hwa and Shin Hye look timid towards each other. They chat with the people around them but they never talk to each other. But Yong Hwa will steal glances to Shin Hye while she smiles secretly. Jung Shin noticed it.

JS’ POV: Looks like they are conscious about this kiss. But why will they feel that way. They are friends right? Yeah, they are.

When they are already filming the kiss scene, Jung Shin is seating at the bench a few meters from the spot where Yong Hwa and Shin Hye will do their kiss scene. During the first take of the scene, Shin Hye is still fine but Yong Hwa already looks a bit embarrass. But when the director used another angle, Yong Hwa hesitated to kiss Shin Hye and stopped.

JS’ POV: Why did he stop? He should have continue it.

On the next take, Yong Hwa kiss Shin Hye already but when the director said “cut” Shin Hye hit Yong Hwa’s shoulder and they both smile.

JS’ POV: Finally! But Shin Hye Noona why do you have to hit Yong Hwa Hyung? And what’s with that smile?

SH’s POV: His kiss is different from our scene in Catharsis. Is it because this time I need to kiss him also? I can’t help but hit him so they will not notice how I feel.

YH’s POV: It feels different. Is it because Shin Hye needs to respond to my kiss? And yes, she response.

Then they have to do another angle of the kiss scene, this time they need to do the kiss scene continuously while the director is taking the shots in a circular pattern. The director told them that they have to continue kissing until he said cut. He said he need to do 3 turns as he will shot close up and full shots. Jung Shin moves a bit closer to have a better view of the scene.

JS’ POV: Now they are more at ease. And their kiss really looks that they are in love and miss each other.

SH’s POV: Yong’s kiss are sweet but why do I feel different. The way he moved his hand on my arms makes me feel different. Why do I feel like responding to his kiss?

YH’s POV: Shin Hye is my friend. I won’t take advantage of her. But how will I control myself if she’s responding to my kiss? The way she close her eyes makes me want to kiss her more.

JS’ POV: Looks like the sweet kiss is now getting a bit passionate. Shin Hye Noona slightly opens now. And Yong Hwa Hyung is kissing her with eyes close now. I think they are getting into the kiss. Will the director show this in the drama? This will surely get a lot of reactions from netizens once they see it. I j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter