Mini Concert and Heartstrings Watching at the CN Blue Dorm

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real:

Shin Hye tweet about going for sports (baseball game) Min Hyuk tweet a photo with his father while watching baseball Shin Hye and Yong Hwa both have maltese dogs CN Blue just got back from Japan

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

YH’s POV: Where is that thing? I remember its here.

Jong Hyun: What’s wrong? It’s now your turn to give Shin Hye’s gift.

Yong Hwa: Ne.

YH’s POV: I’ll just give that to her later.

Yong Hwa gets the guitar and starts to play his song for Shin Hye.

He sings “Lucky”, the song that Lee Shin sings during their MT in Heartstrings. While singing the song he keeps on looking at Shin Hye especially when he sings the part “Lucky I’m in love with my best friend”. Shin Hye on the other hand smiles and listen to him attentively.

YH’s POV: Shin Hye I hope you’ll also remember me as Lee Shin and not Shin Woo only.

SH’s POV: I miss my Lee Shin.

Yong Hwa sings the whole song, unlike in the drama where he only sings a few parts.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, whenever I hear this song I will always be reminded of Heartstrings.

Yong Hwa: Wae-yo?

Min Hyuk: Because this is Lee Shin’s secret confession to Kyu Won.

Jung Shin: Secret confession? How could that be? I watched the whole drama. And as far as I can remember, Lee Shin and Kyu Won are not best friends. So how can this song be related to them.

Min Hyuk: Oh yeah ah. (He then asks Yong Hwa) Hyung, why did you choose this song to sing during that scene? I remember the director said you sing a song that will relate to how you feel towards Kyu Won that time.

Yong Hwa: Ah… Because…

YH’s POV: Omo, what will I tell them? Actually I choose the song thinking of Shin Hye and not Kyu Won.

He looks at Shin Hye who looks eager to know the reason why.

SH’s POV: Yong, I’m also wondering why you choose this song. When we’re filming that scene I felt the song like how I will feel and not as Kyu Won.

Yong Hwa: Because… I like this song. You know that I like Jason Mraz.

Jong Hyun: I like Jason Mraz too.

Yong Hwa look at them and felt relieve that they believe in his explanation. But he noticed that Jung Shin is smiling mischievously.

JS’ POV: Favorite song? Hyung, I know that’s not the real reason and you can't hide it from me.

Yong Hwa knows that among his three fellow band mates it is Jung Shin who is very observant when it comes to something like this. He is about to get his gift for Shin Hye who’s been quiet when suddenly she said something.

Shin Hye: Yong, I really love that song. It reminds me of Lee Shin. But…

Yong Hwa: But what?

Shin Hye: I also miss Shin Woo Hyung. Can you also sing “Song for a Fool”?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Shin Hye: Please. 

YH’s POV: Yah, how can I say no when you look at me like that?

Min Hyuk: I agree with Shin Hye Eonni. It’s been a while since you last sing that song. And this song was really loved by a lot of people.

Yong Hwa: Araso.

Yong Hwa sings “Song for a Fool” as requested by Shin Hye. He doesn’t know why but when he sing this song today he feel different. The same feeling when he first sang this song for Shin Hye during Minami Shineyo days.

YH’s POV: Why do I always feel like this when singing this song in front of Shin Hye?

Shin Hye is so happy to hear this song again.

Shin Hye: Gomawo Yong. (She smiles at Yong Hwa)

Then Min Hyuk, asks something to Shin Hye.

Min Hyuk: Shin Hye Eonni, if I will ask you now. Who do you like most, Shin Woo or Lee Shin?

Shin Hye: Mwo, Lee Shin or Shin Woo?

Min Hyuk: Ne. As Shin Hye, not as Go Mi Nam or Lee Kyu Won.

Shin Hye: Hmmm…

Jung Shin felt that Shin Hye is uncomfortable to answer Min Hyuk’s question so he changed the topic.

Jung Shin: Yah, Min Hyuk! What’s with that question?

Jung Shin then looks at Yong Hwa who is also looking at Shin Hye who seems to be curious also on what will Shin Hye replies.

YH’s POV: Good question Min Hyuk. Shin Hye I also want to know who you prefer. If you answer Shin Woo, then I know you only see me as a brother. But if you say Lee Shin, at least I know I still have a chance.

Jung Shin: Hyung, its time for you to give your gift to Shin Hye Noona.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

YH’s POV: Yah, Jung Shin why do you have to do that?

Jung Shin: I said its time for you to give Shin Hye Noona’s gift.

Jong Hyun: Ne. I’m excited to see what you bought for Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Wae-yo? You mean you don’t know?

Jong Hyun: Ne.

Min Hyuk: Aissh, I should have look at it before giving it to Jung Shin. (He asks Jung Shin) Jung Shin-ah, have you seen what’s the gift?

Jung Shin: Aniyo. Let’s just see what he bought for Shin Hye Noona.

Yong Hwa gets the shopping bag and gives to Shin Hye his gift.

Yong Hwa: I know you really love your dogs, so I bought you this.

Shin Hye: Gomawo Yong. I can use this when I bring them out. Sometimes they are so naughty that they will just run around. The pink I’ll use with Nori and the yellow with Bongji.

Jung Shin: Now I remember. You bought those online when we were in Japan right?

Yong Hwa: Ne.

Jong Hyun: Ah, I remember too. The one you name under our manager. Then on that day they deliver them he gave it to me. But…

Min Hyuk: But?

Jong Hyun: I remember there were three pieces.

Yong Hwa: Ne. I bought three. The blue one I already sent to Busan so that my Umma can use it for Jjing.

Shin Hye smiles when she heard Yong Hwa mentioned the name of his dog.

Shin Hye: How is Jjing? (Then she looks at Yong Hwa)

Yong Hwa: My Umma said he is so playful and naughty. The last time when I went home, at first he doesn’t like me. My Umma said maybe because he hasn’t seen me that’s why he’s like that. But after a few minutes he doesn’t want to leave me anymore.

Shin Hye: He’s really like that.

Jung Shin: How did you know Shin Hye Noona? Have you seen his dog?

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye look at each other when Jung Shin asks her about that.

SH’s POV: Omo, why did I say that? They might know where Jjing came from.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye have dogs too. So she knows how dogs feel.

Jung Shin: Oh I almost forgot that. You have maltese dog right? Hyung, your dog is a maltese dog too right?

Yong Hwa: Ne. Wae-yo?

Jung Shin: Aniyo. I’m just asking.

JS’ POV: Same breed of dogs. Yong Hwa Hyung really loves his dog. I wonder who gave that dog to him. (Then he looks at Shin Hye)

Min Hyuk: You know Eonni? (He looks at Shin Hye) Hyung really love his dog. I remember one time when we were asked who will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter