From Real to Reel Life? Version 2.0 - Let Go or Let's Go?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
November 2014 – Incheon Airport

The boys are heading to Japan for the last show of their CN Blue Wave Arena Tour in Japan. While waiting for their flight, Yong Hwa suddenly remembers something.

Start of Flashback>>>

Upon arrival at the airport, the boys decided to walk straight to the VIP Lounge area.

Jung Shin: Hyung is really not in a good mood today.

Min Hyuk: I think he is just tired from filming.

Jung Shin: Partly. But I think there’s more to that.

Min Hyuk: Yes and I think I know what it is.

Jung Shin: It should be who it is.

Min Hyuk: My favourite Noona other than my real Noona.

Jung Shin: The last time I was with Hyung we talked about Noona.

Min Hyuk: And?

Jung Shin: He didn’t actually tell me about what happened (He didn’t have to elaborate it as Min Hyuk knows what he meant) but I feel like…

Min Hyuk: Like what?

Jung Shin: I’m not hundred percent sure. But I think he is regretting what happened to them.

Min Hyuk: I don’t really blame Hyung on what happened. He is not the only person involved and I know Noona will agree on me on that.

Jung Shin: So this means it’s all up to Hyung now on what he wants to do with their situation.

Min Hyuk: Deh.

Just then Min Hyuk received a message from someone. He smiled after reading the message.

Jung Shin: Why are you smiling? Yah! Are you seeing someone now?

Min Hyuk: Ani!

Jung Shin: Then why are you smiling?

Min Hyuk: You’ll know later.

He then approached the others.

Min Hyuk: (To FNC Manager) Hyung, I’ll go somewhere first to buy some coffee.

FNC Manager: I’ll go with you. Just in case there are fans out there.

Min Hyuk: Araso Hyung.

Yong Hwa: We will just meet you at the VIP Lounge area.

He then walk ahead and the others follow him. Min Hyuk and their manager then left to buy coffee.

FNC Manager: What’s wrong with Yong Hwa?

Min Hyuk: I think he is just tired Hyung.

FNC Manager: Oh yeah. I forgot he is filming. So, where do you want to buy coffee?

Min Hyuk: Let’s go that way Hyung.

FNC Manager: Why that way? I know there’s a coffee shop near this way.

Min Hyuk: Ani Hyung. There’s a better one there.

FNC Manager: Really? Then let’s go.

After they buy the coffee, while walking their way to the VIP Lounge area they saw someone going the same way as them.

FNC Manager: Isn’t that Shin Hye?

Min Hyuk: Where? (Acting as if he doesn’t know that she’s coming from that area) Oh! It’s Noona.

She smiled the moment she saw him.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk-ah!

Min Hyuk: Noona!

They just smile at each other. They both know that it’s not safe to hug in that place. Though for sure there won’t be any romantic issue between them but because of one common person they can’t do that.

FNC Manager: Shin Hye!

Shin Hye: Oppa. Annyeonghaseyo. Are you going with them?

FNC Manager: Deh. When FT Island boys are not busy I usually go with them for their overseas shows. How about you?

Shin Hye: I’m having my fan meeting in Osaka tomorrow and then Tokyo the next day.

FNC Manager: Ah so you’re busy with overseas activities too.

Shin Hye: Deh.

FNC Manager: Who’s going with you? If only Jun is still with you.

Shin Hye: I’m with my manager from our agency. I also miss Jun Oppa but I don’t want to stop him from what he wanted to do.

FNC Manager: He told me that you support his decision.

Shin Hye: He may not be my manager now but he will always be part of my family.

He nods.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk-ah, so what are you busy at?

Min Hyuk: As usual Noona with our tour but not as busy as Hyung.

Shin Hye: I heard about that.

Min Hyuk: You heard?

He smiled mischievously.

Shin Hye: Yah! Why are you smiling?

Min Hyuk: I’m just happy to know that you are still updated about Hyung.

Shin Hye: Is there something wrong with that?

Min Hyuk: Well…

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk-ah, you know where Yong stand in my life. So, of course I still see to it that I know what’s happening to him.

Min Hyuk: Really?

They both just smile at each other.

Shin Hye: I think it’s time to part ways now.

Min Hyuk: Why? I thought you are…

She looked at her as if saying “don’t mention that now”. Then she looked around them. That’s when Min Hyuk noticed that there are some people looking at them. Some are even taking their photos. He finally understood it.

Shin Hye: Oppa, Min Hyuk I’ll go ahead now.

FNC Manager: Take care.

Shin Hye: You too Oppa.

Min Hyuk: Bye Noona.

Shin Hye: Bye!

She waves her hand and then left.

When Min Hyuk and their manager reached the VIP Lounge area the three boys are busy with their phones.

Jung Shin: Where have you been? What took you so long?

Min Hyuk: I got some coffee.

Jung Shin: I know but why so long? The coffee shop is just near the area.

FNC Manager: He wanted to buy somewhere else because he said that one is better. But I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter