From Real to Reel Life? Version 2.0 - Happiness Is?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 2014 – Jung Yong Hwa’s Place

After they returned from their Wave Concert Tour in Osaka, he was back on focusing with his solo album which is scheduled to be release early of next year. Most of his time, he is in FNC. He usually stays there until late night.

His usual schedule is go home late, shower, sleep. The next day, he will just stay for few hours at home and then leave for FNC again.

But for today, he decided to take a break and just stay at home. When he woke up, he cooked egg for breakfast and his coffee.

After breakfast, he showers and then went to his living room and watches some programs in the television. Because of his tiredness in the past few days, he falls asleep at the couch. He wakes up at past lunch time already. Lazy to cook, so he just ordered for food delivery.

While waiting for the food, he browses his phone to check on his SNS accounts and news. He was almost done checking when the food delivery came.

Yong Hwa: I love this independence but I really miss eating with them. It’s so sad being alone. Would it be better if instead of ordering food I’ll have home cooked food prepared by someone?

He suddenly missed his band mates… or is it really just his band mates?

After eating, he cleaned the mess and then got his laptop. No, he won’t use it to work for his songs. He planned to do something else.

He clicks a site he bookmark as he always visit this site when he misses someone. He log in.

Yong Hwa: No update? She’s not really updating. Then, let me do it.

He clicks “Add” and starts to type.

He enjoy typing because the topic is so close to him.

He smiles after righting the last sentence. He was about to continue writing when he heard his phone. It’s a message from Jung Shin.

Yong Hwa: I guess I’ll just continue it next time. I’ll just save it as draft first.

Just after he did that, he heard the doorbell. He immediately opens the door as he knew who is outside.

Jung Shin: Hyung! Did you miss me?

Yong Hwa: Ani!

Jung Shin: Hyung…

Yong Hwa: Aigoo! Just go inside now.

Jung Shin: What food do you have here?

Yong Hwa: See what I have in the fridge. I just finished eating.

Jung Shin: (While looking for food) You cooked Hyung?

Yong Hwa: Food delivery.

Jung Shin: Again? Aren’t you tired of that?

Yong Hwa: I’m too lazy.

Jung Shin: Then you should marry so you’ll have a wife to cook food for you. (He looked at Yong Hwa and smile)

Yong Hwa: How can I get married if my future bride is no longer with me?

Jung Shin: (Sit beside Yong Hwa) Hyung, if you’ll do your part you can still have her.

Yong Hwa: Am I not too late already?

Jung Shin: You will if you won’t start now.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Can we still have a second chance?

Jung Shin: If only time works out with you. Last May, both of you were in the US though in different time and city.

Yong Hwa: Deh.

He remember the time when he was invited to sing the national anthem of Korea for the opening game of LA Dodgers (one of the players is Korean Ryu Hyun Jin) while Shin Hye attended the Drama Fever Awards and had a photo shoot for a magazine cover.

Yong Hwa’s POV: If only we can spend time together in New York and Los Angeles.

Jung Shin: Hyung, during IU’s Concert did you intentionally attend the second night instead of the first day?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. Actually, I didn’t know that she’s watching the first day.

Jung Shin: Really?! I guess faith is really not at your side.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Is it really faith?

Jung Shin: Hyung, isn’t it Shin Hye Noona’s Oppa was part of the band who accompanied IU that night?

Yong Hwa nods.

Jung Shin: Did you talk to him?

Yong Hwa: We talk for a while during the practice before the concert. But we didn’t talk about her.

Jung Shin: To avoid the possibility of others hearing your conversation?

Yong Hwa: Hmmm…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter