Apr'14: Her Arm Pillow... His Cherry Blossom Girl

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I present to you 8th Chapter of “From Real to Reel Life? Version 2.0”

"Let’s Continue The Journey Of Our Dooley/YongShin Couple’s Real to Reel Moments”

 

After the fan signing, the boys all went back to the dorm. When they all went out of their room, they noticed something.

Jung Shin: Is Hyung sleeping already? I thought we will order food delivery.

Min Hyuk: I’ll go and check.

He knocked on his room but no answer so he opens it.

Min Hyuk: Where is he?

When he returned to the living room…

Jung Shin: What’s wrong?

Min Hyuk: Hyung is not inside his room.

Jung Shin: Mwo? Where is he?

Jong Hyun: Probably he went out to the park to see a park.

The two younger boys gave their Hyung a confused look.

Jong Hyun: Go and check her tweet and you’ll find out.

Min Hyuk got his phone and did what Jong Hyun said.

[30Mar14 – 10:51PM] @ssinz: Listen and listen again this song walking down the Olympic Park.The song's profit will be donated to leukemia children foundation. Good music enjoying and honorable donation at the same time.. Ah.. I like this flavorful fresh night^^"

 

Olympic Park (30Mar14)

Shin Hye put her phone inside her jacket pocket after updating her twitter account. Then someone stopped walking and stands behind her.

Yong Hwa: How many times do I have to tell you not to go out late at night alone?

She looked at the person behind her.

Shin Hye: Yong?

Yong Hwa: Who else?

Shin Hye: What are you doing here?

Yong Hwa: I was looking for my yeoja who is walking outside at this time of the night.

Shin Hye: I’m not alone. I was with Jun Oppa. He just had to leave early because he needed to do something urgent.

Yong Hwa: I know. He called me.

Shin Hye: Mwo?! I told him not to worry anymore. I’m about to go home anyway.

Yong Hwa: Really? If I remember it right… (He looked at his watch) It has been an hour already since he left.

Shin Hye: How did you know?

Yong Hwa: I’m already around here when Jun Hyung left. He made sure that someone is watching you before he left.

He walked closer to her and hold her hands.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, I know you are an independent and strong woman but don’t do this again. It will make us worry.

Shin Hye: Araso.

She smiles.

Shin Hye: Let’s go. I’ll cook something for you since you’ve been a good namja to watch me.

Yong Hwa: Don’t want!

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: I want to have a walk first with my yeoja before going home.

He pouts.

Shin Hye: Aigoo! My cute and handsome namja. Ara! Let’s walk first and then we go home so I can cook for you.

Yong Hwa: That’s better. Gaja!

They walk holding hands.

 

FNC Building (01Apr14)

The boys of CN Blue except for their leader are still in FNC Building.

Jong Hyun: Where is he? Is he still coming back?

Min Hyuk: I’m not sure.

Jong Hyun: Jung Shin-ah, can you check his tweets maybe by that we can check where he is?

Jung Shin did what Jong Hyun asked him to. He saw his tweet about playing basketball and exchange of tweets with Haha.

Jung Shin: His tweets are about playing basketball with N. Flying and replying to some tweets.

Jong Hyun: That was yesterday already.

Jung Shin: Could it be possible that Hyung is with Shin Hye Noona?

Jong Hyun: Again? He is with her after our last fan signing right?

Jung Shin: Deh!

Jong Hyun: What time did he return to our dorm?

Jung Shin: I was the first one to wake up and when I check his room he is still not there.

Min Hyuk: Maybe Hyung slept at Noona’s place.

Jong Hyun: That’s possible.

Jung Shin: Hmm… I’m just thinking.

Jong Hyun: Thinking what?

Jung Shin: You know…

Jong Hyun: Yah! Can you say it straight whatever it is that you want to tell?

Jung Shin: I was just thinking if Hyung and Noona pass that level already. You know…

Jong Hyun: You mean getting intimate.

Min Hyuk: Mwo?! How could you think of that?

Jung Shin: Wae? Hyung sleep at Noona’s place.

Min Hyuk: Correction, it is her family’s place. And if you know Noona she’s not the type of girl who will dwell to that before getting married.

Jung Shin: What if Hyung insist it?

Min Hyuk: Do you really think Hyung will force Noona in doing something that is against her will?

Jung Shin: Aniyo.

Jong Hyun: Let’s stop that topic already. Go and check Shin Hye’s tweet instead. Maybe we can find something with that to know where her namja is now.

Min Hyuk: I checked Noona’s tweet already. Here are her tweets.

[01Apr14 – 3:48PM] @ssinz: It's cozy spring making us lie on the grass, and take a nap with arm under head~ hia~excited~ abashed.. Please enjoy the song^-^

[01Apr14 – 4:29PM] @ssinz: Following the song #Armpillow, Mamonde lotus cleansing foam came out~ I think today is my singing day~

Jung Shin: Oh! Noona released her song today.

Min Hyuk: So that’s the song she’s talking about.

Jung Shin: What do you mean?

Min Hyuk: Noona told me that she will be releasing a new song. But never told me what the song is all about.

Jong Hyun: I’ve searched about it. Let’s listen to it.

 

At that time...

Yong Hwa: So who is your arm pillow?

Shin Hye: Guess who?

They both smile and continue listening to her new song.

Shin Hye: Yong, I want to live happily and healthy.

Yong Hwa: You will Shin.

Shin Hye: Me only?

Yong Hwa: We will live happily and healthy… (Look straight into her eyes) together. Saranghe my Shin.

Shin Hye: Saranghe my Yong.

He was about to hug her but she stand up and get her phone on the side table.

Yong Hwa: What’s wrong?

Shin Hye: Just wait.

She type something on her phone and once she’s done she shows it to him.

Bio Translation: (1) "Ttiling ttiling I am a person who wants to live my life happily and healthily." (2) She added one more sentence in her bio “I want to see us together”

 

He smile and kiss her.

Yong Hwa: We will be together.

Shin Hye: Forever?

Yong Hwa: Forever!

 

The next few days though CN Blue has scheduled activities and Shin Hye is busy with filming and school, they still make it a point to see each other.

 

KBS Worker Music Festival (04Apr14)

 

BangBang Fan Signing Event (05Apr14)

 

FNC Building (07Apr14)

The two younger boys noticed their Hyung smiling while looking at his phone.

Jung Shin: Is he reading something good on his phone?

Min Hyuk: I know one person who can make him smile like that.

Jung Shin: Shin Hye Noona…

Min Hyuk: Let’s check Noona’s tweet.

Jung Shin: I think Hyung is smiling because of the twitter conversation of Noona and Seung Hyun.

Min Hyuk: Maybe. But I think the second tweet could be a reason too.

[07Apr14 – 9:03AM] @ssinz: It's Monday. Yoohoo~ hahah.. Reading a book before arrive.

 

Jung Shin: Could it be?

Min Hyuk: Anything is possible.

Meanwhile, Yong Hwa already sent a message to Shin Hye. She also replied to him.

 

Yong Hwa’s KKT Message: You and Seung Hyun really loved to tease each other on twitter. Anyways, next time can we have coffee at night? You know I’m not a morning person. Shin Hye’s KKT Message: I’m her Omma right? Kekeke. I know you are not. But I know my namja will wake up early just to make me happy. That’s why I love him so much.

 

 

Park’s Residence (08Apr14)

Shin Hye is at home from her busy filming. She doesn’t have time to check online so she just check Yong Hwa’s tweet at home.

Shin Hye: He watched his concert. If only I don’t have filming today I will watch too.

She checked for more news about CN Blue watching Bruno Mars’ concert.

Shin Hye: He looked so happy. It’s so good to see him as a fan boy this time.

 

Incheon Airport (11Apr14)

The boys are already at the VIP waiting area of the airport.

Jung Shin: Hyung looked so happy.

Min Hyuk: Deh! He doesn’t look like someone who will miss his yeoja.

Yong Hwa who can hear them just smile and reminisced what happened the day before their flight.

 

Park’s Residence (10Apr14)

She was about to rest when her brother told her that someone is waiting for her in the living room. She immediately went down and as she expected he was the one waiting for her.

Shin Hye: Yong? What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to prepare for your flight tomorrow?

Instead of answering he just hugged her.

Yong Hwa: First, I already prepare my things for tomorrow’s flight. Second, I’m here because of this.

He showed something on his phone.

[10Apr14 – 9:45AM] @ssinz: While in the car and I heard uncle’s (삼촌) song from the radio. Thinking of you, wanting to see you ~in the mood~for love~ imagining the shining sun and the mood flowing well together.

She smiled.

Shin Hye: My namja really know me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter