Jan'14: Shin Hye & Yong Hwa's Hearts Together Around The World

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Presenting the third chapter of From Real to Reel Life Version 2.0

“Let’s Continue The Journey Of Our Dooley Couple’s Real to Reel Moments

 

New York (20Jan14)

The boys are all happy to be in New York. They just put all their things in the hotel and then already went out to explore the city.

When they get tired from all the walking they decided to eat.

Jung Shin: Hyung, I’m hungry already.

Yong Hwa: Let’s go and eat then.

Min Hyuk: Where?

Yong Hwa: Of course to the place where I can eat my favourite burger.

Jung Shin/ Min Hyuk: In-N-out!!!

Yong Hwa smiles at them and walk ahead with their manager.

Jong Hyun: (He approached the two) Since when did he miss out eating burger when we are here?

Min Hyuk: Never!

Jung Shin: He really loves burger.

Jong Hyun: Remember when we were first allowed to have our own phone?

Min Hyuk: He called for delivery of burger.

The three laughed and follows them.

 

When they reached In-N-Out they immediately order as they are all hungry already.

 

After their tummies are all happy and well fed, they went straight to their practice.

 

It was almost 11PM when they returned to the hotel after their practice.

Yong Hwa: What time is it now in Seoul?

Min Hyuk: Since it is 11PM here now and Seoul is 13 hours ahead of New York (He looks at his watch and count) It is now around 12 noon, January 21 there. Why Hyung?

Yong Hwa: Nothing. (Then he check on his phone)

Jong Hyun: I think he is checking why Shin Hye is not sending message to her. (He smirked)

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Jong Hyun: Wae? Am I wrong?

Yong Hwa: Aissh!

He left the guys and went outside.

Jung Shin: Hyung, why did you say that?

Jong Hyun: What? I didn’t do anything wrong. He is obvious that he missed her. But he is not doing anything. Why not just message Shin Hye first?

Min Hyuk: Noona is in Malaysia now. I think he is not sending her message because he doesn’t want to disturb her.

Jong Hyun: I know that. But she has her rest time. I’m sure she’s just waiting for his message too.

Jung Shin: I think Jong Hyun Hyung is right. Noona won’t message Hyung because she knows he is busy with our tour.

Min Hyuk: Then let’s just see who will send message first.

 

Yong Hwa who went to the other room is looking at his phone. He is having second thought if he will message Shin Hye or not. So instead of sending message to her, he just checks online news about their band and Shin Hye.

He read a lot of news but there’s one that caught his attention.

Jang Keun Suk Talks About Competing with Park Shin Hye

 

Yong Hwa: They are doing a CF in China. She didn’t tell me about it.

 

Malaysia (21Jan14)

At that time, Shin Hye and her friend were getting ready to go to the beach. She was done and just waiting for her friend. While waiting for her she got her phone and saw a message from Geun Suk.

 

Geun Suk’s KKT Message: Shin Hye-ah, I had an interview yesterday. I mentioned about the China CF that we will be filming together. So don’t be surprise if you will read news about it when you returned to Seoul. Enjoy your vacation and see you soon.

 

Shin Hye: Mwo?! Why did he do that? I haven’t informed Yong about it.

She got her phone and sent a message to Yong Hwa. She’s not sure if he is still awake that time.

Shin Hye’s POV: If he is sleeping already, at least he will see my message about the CF once he wakes up.

But only a few minutes after she sent her message, her phone rings.

Shin Hye: Yong? Why are you still awake?

Yong Hwa: We just finished our practice and I saw your message.

Shin Hye: Oh! I just want you to know about it first.

Yong Hwa: Actually I already know about it.

Shin Hye: Mwo?! Did Geun Suk Oppa tell you?

Yong Hwa: That would be better but no. I read the news about it.

Shin Hye: Mianhe Yong. I didn’t know that he will release a statement about it. I know they will only release news after the photo shoots and filming are done. But I think Geun Suk Oppa got excited and share about it.

Yong Hwa: It’s ok now.

Shin Hye: What do you mean it is ok now?

Yong Hwa: When I first read the news I actually felt bad. But after hearing your voice I’m ok now.

Shin Hye: Aigoo! You mean after hearing my explanation.

Yong Hwa: Ani! It is after hearing your voice.

Both became silent.

Yong Hwa: I miss you Shin. It’s only been few days and I already miss hearing your voice.

Shin Hye: Being romantic again?

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, I meant what I said.

Shin Hye: I know. I miss you too. That’s why we have to keep the agreement. That helps me every time I remember that you are miles away from me.

Yong Hwa: You think I should really follow the agreement?

Shin Hye: I think so. We have to do it.

Yong Hwa: For the meantime only right?

Shin Hye: Deh.

Yong Hwa: What are you doing now?

Shin Hye: We are going to the beach to enjoy water sports.

Yong Hwa: Under the sun?

Shin Hye: Deh! I know you don’t like sun so better do it with my friends.

Yong Hwa: Mian. But during winter let’s do snowboarding together.

Shin Hye: Ara.

Yong Hwa: I won’t disturb you anymore. Enjoy and be careful.

Shin Hye: You too. Give your fans the best concert and take care always.

Yong Hwa: We will. Bye!

Shin Hye: Bye!

She was about to end the call when she heard him say something again.

Yong Hwa: Saranghe!

She smiles.

Shin Hye: Saranghe!

She ended the call and saw her friend looking at her smiling. She’s sure that she heard her conversation with Yong Hwa.

The two went out and headed to the beach.

 

New York (21Jan14)

Despite the heavy fall of snow outside the venue fans still line up to watch Blue Moon World Tour in New York.

The boys saw it and they wanted to give back to their fans. Though they usually really give their best performance they will try to give more this time.

Yong Hwa: Let’s give them the best show that they would never forget.

Min Hyuk: We will!

Jung Shin: They will see the y Jung Shin.

Jong Hyun: Dream on! I’m still the iest among us. Can you beat this? (He did some moves)

Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk laughed at the Tom and Jerry of their band.

 

Few minutes later, the concert starts.

They really rock the concert and turned the venue hot with their performance. The fans totally forgot that it was actually snowing outside.

 

Before encore they all went out to change shirt.

Yong Hwa: Are you ready for your song Jung Shin?

Jung Shin: Of course Hyung! I know how much you like that song.

It was encore time. After Love Girl, of course it’s time for Gyu Won and Lee Shin’s song.

The shout from fans saying “I love you Lee Shin” really made him smile.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Yes. I am Lee Shin and I only belong to my Gyu Won.

 

Park's Residence (22Jan14)

Shin Hye is already in Korea. She’s just resting in her room when she saw CN Blue’s tweet.

Shin Hye: Their show just ended. I’m sure they did a great performance again.

She continues to check her timeline until she falls asleep. It was around 6PM when she wakes up. She got her phone and saw a message from Manager Jun.

 

Manager Jun’s KKT Message: Shin Hye-ah, looks like President Han is starting to open about you. Check the news about it online.

 

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

She browse online and search for the news that her manager mentioned.

Han Seung Ho "Park Shin Hye..Talented in singing, participated in many OST" 

 

Shin Hye’s POV: Why did he said that? 

 

New York (22Jan14)

The boys are in Jung Shin's hotel room.

Jung Shin: Hyung, have you seen this?

He showed the same article that Shin Hye read.

Yong Hwa: Why did she mention about Shin Hye? I already decided to keep distance with her in public to avoid issues.

Jung Shin: I’m also surprised when I saw that Hyung.

Jong Hyun: Maybe President Han just want to establish his close relationship with Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: For what reason?

Jong Hyun: Probably if ever one day someone might she Shin Hye at FNC building. They can say that she’s visiting him.

Min Hyuk: Noona visiting President Han? Hyung, no one will believe that.

They all agree with Min Hyuk.

Yong Hwa: I hope he know what he is doing.

 

Los Angeles (23Jan14)

The boys arrive at the next destination of their tour, Los Angeles.

When they reach their hotel, he was thinking of calling Shin Hye to inform her that they already reach LA. But he remembers their phone conversation while he was in New York. So instead of calling her, he just sent her a message informing her that they are now in LA.

 

Seoul (24Jan14)

Shin Hye is having her photo shoot for her Tong Yi CF with Jang Geun Suk. The actual CF was scheduled for another day. They are still waiting for confirmation if the staff from China will come to Seoul to film the CF.

They were asked to change for a diffrent clothes for the photo shoot. While waiting for it to start again, Geun Suk asked about Yong Hwa when no one is around to hear them.

Geun Suk: How are you and Yong Hwa now?

Shin Hye: We are good Oppa.

She smiled but Geun Suk knows the real feeling behind that smile.

Geun Suk: Are you still affected by the comments of people not in favor of both of you being more than friends?

Shin Hye: What are you talking about Oppa?

Geun Suk: Shin Hye-ah, you don’t have to hide it from me. I know you are easily affected with antis comments. I still remember that time when some of my “fans” I’m not sure if they are really fans of mine, saying negative things about you.

Shin Hye: Oppa, I’m stronger now. I don’t really get affected with that anymore.

Geun Suk: Really? Then why do you still avoid being seen together in public? Don’t you know that the more you do that the more people get intrigued about what’s your real relationship?

Shin Hye: I know Oppa but…

Geun Suk: Yong Hwa is not yet ready?

Shin Hye: He is also thinking about his band mates and he is just protecting me.

Geun Suk: Protecting you? I thought you are strong now.

Shin Hye: I am Oppa but Yong is still not convinced about it.

Geun Suk: Do you want me to talk to him? Where is he now?

Shin Hye: No need Oppa. They are now in LA for their tour.

Geun Suk: When are they coming back?

Shin Hye: Next month.

Geun Suk: Mwo?!

Shin Hye: They are really busy Oppa. They are also preparing for their comeback album.

Geun Suk: Do you still have time to see each other?

She just smiles.

Geun Suk: Shin Hye-ah, no matter how busy both of you are please find time to see each other.

Shin Hye: Why are you saying that to me Oppa?

Geun Suk: Because I realized that when I almost lost her.

Shin Hye: You almost broke up?

Geun Suk: Deh. But we are ok now. I find time to be with her. I know that’s what you want too. Am I right?

Shin Hye nods.

Geun Suk: Both of you being busy is not a valid excuse Shin Hye. You can find time if you just work on it.

Shin Hye: I’ll keep that in mind Oppa.

They are then called to start the photo shoot.

Geun Suk’s POV: I think I should ask someone to talk to Yong Hwa. But who will I ask?

 

Los Angeles (24Jan14)

Yong Hwa is busy palying his guitar when Jung Shin approach him.

Jung Shin: Hyung, is Shin Hye Noona doing a CF with Geun Suk Hyung?

Yong Hwa nods.

Jung Shin: So that’s the reason that they have this.

He shows to Yong Hwa the tweet he saw.

@zosun_hi: Finally~~~ Saw Cha Eun Sang.. Hahaha and with my long time no see brother<<< Both of them have taken a lot of pictures during the photoshoot, you have worked hard~~ Thank you for being so hardworking!!!

 

Jung Shin: Are they in China now Hyung?

Yong Hwa: It’s for the print ads photo shoot so they are in Seoul. They will filmed the CF separately.

Jung Shin: In China?

Yong Hwa: She’s not sure yet.

He knows about it because Shin Hye sent him a message yesterday during their filming.

 

Blue Moon Tour in Los Angeles is another good performance by the boys.

They never fail to show them a concert worth watching.

But the boys will always show a different kind of hype when they sing one of their encore songs.

 

The next day the boys are already in Mexico.

 

Incheon Airport (26Jan14)

Shin Hye and her family are already at Incheon Airport for their flight to Thailand. They took the night flight to avoid media or fans.

On their way to the immigration counter, she got her phone.

Shin Hye’s POV: It’s a 14 hours difference between Mexico and Seoul. It’s still early morning there. Knowing Yong I’m sure he is still sleeping.

She smile and sent him a message. She was surprised that her phone immediately rings.

Shin Hye: He is awake already?

Shin Won: Who’s that?

She lean closer and whisper the name of her caller.

Shin Won: Go ahead and answer it. Just don’t mention his name so they won’t know who you are talking to.

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa.

She answers his call.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, is the plane about to take off?

Shin Hye: Ani. We are still on our way to the immigration.

Yong Hwa: Why are you speaking so soft?

Shin Hye: There are some fans here. They are taking my photos. They might hear me.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! They know your flight schedule.

Shin Hye: I’m not sure.

Yong Hwa: Just try to act normal so they won’t suspect anything.

Shin Hye: Deh! Anyways, why are you up already?

Yong Hwa: I can’t sleep. I think because of all the travel from one city to another.

Shin Hye: But you need to have all the energy later.

Yong Hwa: Don’t worry I slept during the flight.

Shin Hye: Are you sure?

Yong Hwa: Deh. Are they still following you?

Shin Hye: Deh.

Yong Hwa: Let’s just continue to talk. They won’t move closer to you if they see that you are talking to someone on the phone.

Shin Hye: I think you are right.

Yong Hwa: Are you with Eomoni and Aboeji?

Shin Hye: Deh. Oppa is also with me.

Yong Hwa: Say my Hi to them.

Shin Hye: I’ll tell them later.

Yong Hwa: Enjoy your vacation.

He sounds sad.

Shin Hye: What’s wrong?

Yong Hwa: I was just wondering when will be able to go on vacation together.

Shin Hye: Do you want to?

Yong Hwa: I do. Will you go with me if we both have free time?

Shin Hye: I would love to.

They continue to talk until Shin Hye and her family are ready to board the plane.

 

Mexico
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter