Jan'14: Yong Genie Will Grant Shin Hye's Wish?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Presenting the second chapter of From Real to Reel Life Version 2.0

“Let’s Continue The Journey Of Our Dooley Couple’s Real to Reel Moments

Park's Residence (09Jan14)

It’s almost midnight and Shin Hye still can’t sleep so she went to the living room to watch some show. She checks for shows and then she stops when she saw something.

Cheongdamdong 111 Episode 8

Shin Hye: So, this is the reason why Min Hyuk left early during our documentary filming.

She was enjoying watching the show when her phone rings. She saw who is calling and answer it.

Shin Hye: Yoboseyo?

Hong Ki: Yoboseyo?! Is that how you answer a call from your friend whom you haven’t seen for quite some time now?

Shin Hye: Hong star-ah, mian.

Hong Ki: Wae? What’s wrong? Is it about Yong?

Shin Hye sighed and this didn’t pass Hong Ki’s attention.

Hong Ki: Tell me. What did he do? Did he say something about the dress or your interview?

Shin Hye: Actually he hasn’t asked me about that.

Hong Ki: He is not calling you?

Shin Hye: He sent me messages. But he never asked about it. Probably he is too busy that’s why he hasn’t seen it.

Hong Ki: Mwo?! He already saw it. I saw him looking at it on his phone just now.

Shin Hye’s POV: Then why is he not asking me about it? Could it be because of our agreement?

Hong Ki: Shin Hye-ah, gwaenchana?

Shin Hye: Ah deh. I’m just thinking of something.

Hong Ki: Yah! You are talking to me. Can you just focus on me?

Shin Hye: Mian.

Hong Ki: Shin Hye-ah, what’s wrong?

Shin Hye: I’m ok. Don’t worry about me.

Hong Ki: Araso. If you say so I won’t force you. Just remember that anytime you need someone to talk, I’m just a message a way.

Shin Hye: Gomawo Hong Ki.

Hong Ki: I’ll end this now. Annyeong!

Shin Hye: Annyeong!

She focused herself again on watching when her phone rings minute after her phone conversation with Hong Ki. Thinking that it was Hong Ki again, she just swipes her phone screen to answer the call without looking at the screen.

Shin Hye: Wae Hong Star? Is there something else you forgot to tell me?

Yong Hwa: So Hong Ki is the reason why your phone is busy.

She was surprised to hear his voice.

Shin Hye: Yong?

She looked at her phone screen to confirm that it was really him.

Yong Hwa: Deh Shin.

Shin Hye: Mian. I was talking to Hong Ki just now. I didn’t notice that there’s another incoming call.

Yong Hwa: It’s ok Shin. How are you? How’s the trip?

Shin Hye: It was…

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, I already saw it.

Shin Hye: Mian if I didn’t tell you about it before I wearing it.

Yong Hwa: It’s ok. I understand. We have our agreement right.

Shin Hye: Yong…

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, I agree with our agreement so you don’t have to worry about it.

Shin Hye: Gomawo Yong.

Yong Hwa: Did you feel uncomfortable with the dress?

Shin Hye: Aniyo. I feel confident wearing the dress because I don’t see anything wrong wearing that and it was the dress they asked me to wear so I have no choice.

Yong Hwa: If you feel good wearing it then there's nothing to worry about it. By the way, I saw your tweet. Are you ok now?

Shin Hye: I’m good. I just ignore the news about the dress. How about you? What do you think of the dress?

Yong Hwa: I must say it’s really y and…

Shin Hye: And?

Yong Hwa: You look very pretty and it looked elegant. I know you won’t wear it if you know it will look bad on you.

Shin Hye: But some are saying…

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, I thought you say you ignore the news about it?

Shin Hye: I did. But I can’t help to think if the dress is really too revealing for me.

Yong Hwa: They are just surprised to see you wear something like that. In time they will get use to it.

Shin Hye: Yong…

Yong Hwa: Wae?

Shin Hye: Are you really not mad about the dress?

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, even without the agreement I will understand it.

Shin Hye: Gomawo.

Yong Hwa: Shin, did you go out last Sunday?

Shin Hye: Last Sunday?

Yong Hwa: I saw a photo of you with Soo Jin Noona.

Shin Hye: Oh! I forgot. Deh I went out with them.

He became quiet after that.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, it’s getting late now. You should rest already so you’ll be fully healthy.

Shin Hye: Yong, mian. I know I should have just rest that time. But I feel better already that time.

Yong Hwa: I’m not forbidding you to go out. But I just hope you will think of your health too.

Shin Hye: I won’t do that again. Promise!

Yong Hwa: Don’t do that because I asked you. Do it because you know it’s for your own good.

Shin Hye: Deh.

Yong Hwa: Take a rest now. Bye!

Shin Hye: Bye.

He already ended the call.

Shin Hye's POV: I wasn’t able to ask him about his preparation for their concert. Should I call him? But what if he is already sleepy and tired that’s why he wanted to end the call. He also asked me to rest.

She didn’t call him. But what she didn’t know, he was actually waiting for her call or message.

 

Holika Holika Fan Signing, Busan (10Jan14)

Shin Hye made it to her fan meeting in Busan at scheduled time. She was surprise to see the people who came to see her.

Shin Hye: Oppa, I didn’t expect that a lot of people will come today.

Manager Jun: Why are you surprised? Of course they want to see you.

Shin Hye: Is it because of the popularity of Inheritors that’s why they want to see Cha Eun Sang?

Manager Jun: It’s not Cha Eun Sang.

Shin Hye: Eh?

Manager Jun: They want to see Shin Hye, the girl that captured the heart of Rocker Busan Boy.

Shin Hye: Oppa!

Manager Jun: They may not know the truth but I’m sure they are also thinking that you are together. Have you forgotten the message at the back of your car?

Shin Hye: The Ms. Jung from Busan?

Manager Jun nods.

Shin Hye had a great time during the fan signing event. The one hour fan signing has ended and Shin Hye needs to leave the place already. When they were inside the van, Manager Jun gave her something.

Shin Hye: What is this Oppa?

Manager Jun: One of the staff said someone wanted to give you this.

She looked at it. Inside the bag are some supplements and medicines for flu and cold.

Shin Hye: Are these from Eomeoni?

Manager Jun: There’s one way to find out.

She took her phone to call Yong Hwa’s mother but Manager Jun stops her.

Manager Jun: No need.

Shin Hye: Eh?

Their van stopped after reaching an area away from the venue of fan signing.

Shin Hye: Oppa, why did we stop?

Manager Jun: We still have enough time to catch our flight. Let’s stay here for a while.

Shin Hye: Mwo? Why don’t we just do it at the airport?

Manager Jun: It’s too crowded there. People might see us.

Shin Hye: Eh?

Then someone knocks at the window of the van. Manager Jun immediately opens it. Shin Hye was surprised to see who is actually outside.

Shin Hye: Eomeoni?

Mrs. Jung: Shin Hye!

She enters the van and sit beside Shin Hye.

Mrs. Jung: How are you? I heard from Yong that you are sick.

Shin Hye: I’m feeling much better now Eomeoni. I’m sorry if I didn’t come and visit you.

Mrs. Jung: I understand. I know you are just trying to avoid any issue. Jun said that people are watching your arrival and departure to see if you will go somewhere else other than your fan signing.

Manager Jun: That’s why Mrs. Jung said that she will just meet you on our way back to the airport.

Shin Hye: Is that the reason why you wanted us to leave immediately?

Manager Jun: Deh.

Shin Hye: How long have you been waiting here Eomeoni? You shouldn’t have done that.

Mrs. Jung: I wanted to see you and make sure that you received the supplements and medicines.

Shin Hye: These are from you Eomeoni?

Mrs. Jung: Deh. I asked a friend to give it to the staff. My friend knows about you and Yong. She’s someone trustworthy.

Shin Hye: Kamsahamnida Eomeoni.

Mrs. Jung: It’s nothing. Anything for my future daughter-in-law!

Shin Hye smile and blush to what Mrs. Jung said.

Mrs. Jung: Aigoo! Are you still not used to that?

Shin Hye nods.

Mrs. Jung: Then better get used to it.

Shin Hye: Deh Eomeoni.

Mrs. Jung: I’ll better leave now. I know you still have a flight to catch.

Shin Hye hugged her.

Mrs. Jung: I know that your relationship is not always in a smooth sailing journey. But always remember that when you are experiencing strong wave, just calm down and don’t panic.

Shin Hye: Eomeoni, do you think it would be better if we face it separately?

Mrs. Jung: (Let go of their hug and look at her) It is better if you face it together. (She smile) But if you think that facing it alone will make you stronger then do it. Just remember that your families and friends are always ready to support you.

Shin Hye: (Hugged her) Kamsahamnida Eomeoni.

 

Little Tin Drums, Shin Hye's Parents Restaurant (10Jan14)

After her flight from Busan, Shin Hye went home to change. Then she went to her parents’ restaurant. Her female friends are already at the restaurant.

Park Soo Jin: Shin Hye-ah, why did you ask us to meet here today? I thought you have your fan signing event in Busan.

Shin Hye: I did Eonni. I just came back.

Kelly Sung Hoon: What time was your fan signing?

Shin Hye: 5PM Eonni.

Park Miso: 5PM? Why are you here already?

Shin Hye: After the fan signing event I left for Seoul immediately.

Kim Sung Eun: Why? Do you have schedule for tomorrow?

Shin Hye: Nothing Eonni.

Kim Sung Eun: So, why do you have to rush back here?

Park Soo Jin: Because she’s in Busan.

Kim Sung Eun: What’s wrong if she’s in Busan?

Park Miso: Because Yong Hwa’s parents are in Busan.

Kim Sung Eun: Yong Hwa’s parents… Oh! I got it. You don’t want any issue to circulate that you went to see them.

Shin Hye nods.

Kelly Sung Hoon: So, you didn’t meet them?

Shin Hye: I met Eomeoni.

Park Miso: You did? How?

Shin Hye: She contacted Jun Oppa and then on our way to the airport we met her.

Park Soo Jin: You met her at the airport? Isn’t that too risky?

Shin Hye: Ani Eonni. We park our car away from the venue and then met her.

Park Miso: It means, she find ways to see you.

Park Soo Jin: She really likes you.

Shin Hye: She even gave me supplements and medicines. Yong told her that I was sick.

Kim Sung Eun: You’ll be lucky to have her as your future in law.

Kelly Sung Hoon: Shin Hye-ah, did anyone see and took your photo when you left Busan?

Shin Hye: Hmm… I didn’t notice. Why Eonni?

Kelly Sung Hoon: Tell me. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter