Bored

Be With Me (EDITING)

Your POV:

Two weeks passes since the last time I hung out with Jongdae, Tao, and Sehun.  I had gotten very busy with my two jobs and I was sure that EXO did not have much free time either.  The school had offered a position for me.  I took the opportunity and started teaching English four times a week.  More or less I was a substitute teacher, but things weren't settled yet, but either way they were paying me more than before. 

When the weekend came, I finally got to relax.  Though, I was supposed to be grading papers, I laid on the couch with Minkyung.  It was already past noon and we were watching his favorite cartoon show.  Then the front door opened.  I sat up and turned my head to the front door. 

"Oh, hey, unnie," I greeted her. 

Eunsun gave me a tired smile and asked, "How was your day?" 

"It was okay.  We didn't do much."

"Oh."  She put her purse down and came to sit next to us.  "Hey, aren't you supposed to be grading papers?"  She pointed to the papers on the desk.

"Yeah, but I got distracted.  I'll get to it soon."  I shrugged carelessly. 

Eunsun shook her head and smiled at me.  "You should just get it done before you forget.  Plus, it doesn't even look like you have a lot left." 

I sighed.  "Alright then."

I lifted Minkyung off my lap and went over to the desk.  Once I had sat down in the chair, I already felt lazy about doing it, but I forced myself since it really wasn't much, like Eunsun had said.  When I finally finished grading them, I stood up and stretched. 

Then I turned to look  over at the couch.  That's when I noticed that Eunsun was taking a nap.  I grabbed a blanket and covered her up.  She must've been exhausted...  Then I went to the kitchen and contemplated what to cook for dinner. 

While I was cooking, Myungdae came home.  He changed into more comfortable clothes and came to help me.  Then, once we were done cooking, I set the table and went to call Eunsun to come eat while Myungdae had begun to feed Minkyung. 

I went back to the living room just to find Eunsun still taking her nap.  I hovered over the back of the couch and lightly tapped her shoulder.  "Unnie," I called.  She moved a bit before sitting up and looking at me. 

"Yeah?" she asked. 

"Dinner is ready.  Come eat," I told her and stood up straight. 

She nodded her head and got up from the couch.  As we were heading to the kitchen, I looked at her face and noticed her eyebags. 

"Have you been getting enough sleep?" I asked. 

"Mmh, yeah," she replied nonchalantly. 

"You're lying, right?" 

She stopped and turned to look at me.  Then she smiled.  "Don't worry about me.  I'm fine.  I can catch up on sleep tomorrow." 

"Unnie-" 

"Let's just have dinner.  I promise I'll tell you if I feel too tired." 

With that she left me standing there.  I sighed and went to join them a minute later.  As we ate, I kept glancing over to Eunsun.  I felt so bad, yet there wasn't much I could do.  After dinner, Myungdae pulled me to the side while Eunsun and Minkyung went to the living room. 

"What's wrong?" he asked right away without hesitation. 

I looked at him, then looked away and let out a small sigh.  "Eunsun unnie... she looks so tired because she works so hard." 

"I know she does."  He paused and I heard him sit down on the dining chair.  "You're worried, right?" 

I nodded.  "I feel so bad.  I can't do anything for her." 

"We're in a tight situation no matter how you look at it, Areum.  Trust me, I would much rather Eunsun stay home and rest all day, but in reality she can't just do that.  It's either she works and we have a house and stuff for the new baby, or she doesn't and we barely make it through with living here." 

The both of us stayed silent for a long time before I finally looked up at my brother and apologized.  "I'm sorry, oppa.  I-" 

"Why are you apologizing?" he asked with a chuckle. 

I frowned. 

"If you want to apologize so bad, say sorry for eating my chocolate." 

I glared at him.  "That was more than 5 years ago...  Get over it." 

"Yeah, but that was like the best chocolate ever." 

"It wasn't that good." 

"Well, I wouldn't know since I only got to eat one, now would I?" 

"Okay, fine.  I'm sorry I ate your chocolate 5 years ago." 

"I still sense your sarcasm, but okay.  I accept your apology." 

We both laughed together, but it was cut short when Minkyung came running into the kitchen. 

"Dad!  Dad!  Come play with me!" the little boy begged. 

The father-son duo left and I finished cleaning up before returning to my room with the graded papers and my bag.  I stuffed the papers into a folder and prepared for some lessons for class.  Then my phone buzzed.  I had texts from Tao, Jongdae, and Baekhyun from earlier and recently. 

Tao [3:33 pm]: Noona~  We should meet again after EXO's concert!  It's been a while, so let's go hang out soon!

I smiled as I read Tao's.  It had been a while since I last saw them, so I did kind of want to meet up with them soon.  I texted him back:

Me [6:04 pm]: I'll come over to visit soon, alright? :)

Then I went to read Jongdae's texts. 

Jongdae [4:45 pm]: I'm so bored Areum.  I wish you were here...  Oh, and Sehun told me to tell you that he misses you, that punk...

Again a smile sprawled onto my face.  And I replied:

Me [6:05 pm]: I wish I was there with you guys, too!  Tell Sehun that I miss him~  Lol

Then I read Baekhyun's:

Baekhyun Oppa [5:56 pm]: Heyy, it's been a while...  How about we hang out when I get back? 

I answered:

Me [6:08 pm]: Heyy, it has.  How are you?  I already promised Tao that I would meet him and come over to your dorm as soon as you guys got back.

After I texted them, I went back to putting the folders into my bag.  Right when I finished, my phone buzzed once again.  I checked it and saw a message from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun Oppa [6:12 pm]: I'm bored.  We'll meet at the dorm and then go hang out then. 

Me [6:13 pm]: Okay, that'll work out.  Anyway, don't you have a concert to get ready for??

I put my phone down after I clicked "Send" and put my bag on the floor.  Then Minkyung came into my room.  He cuddled with his teddy bear and quietly sat on the edge of my bed.  I smiled and went to sit next to him. 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Mommy said to come to your room if I'm bored because she's taking a rest and Dad is doing work," Minkyung cutely explained.

"Oh, okay.  Well, then we can play together."

"Okay, Auntie."  He smiled brightly and then handed me his teddy bear.  "I'm going to get more toys for us." 

I nodded my head and watched as he hopped off my bed and ran out of my room.  Then my phone buzzed again.  It was Baekhyun again.

Baekhyun Oppa [6:16 pm]: Yeah, but we're on break now :P

His text made me smile and roll my eyes.  He's such a dork.  I texted him back saying alright and then put my phone down.  Then Myungdae came and peeked his head into my room. 

"Areum" he called to me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I'm going out to buy some food for Eunsun, she's already starting to crave things."

"Oh really?  Okay, Minkyung and I are just going to play." 

"Alright, thanks."

"No problem.  Bye." 

Just as he was about to leave, Minkyung came running back in.  Myungdae told Minkyung that he'd be back and left.  Then Minkyung dropped to his knees and laid out his toys. 

 

Baekhyun's POV:

After practicing for the last time before the concert, we went on break.  I rushed to get my phone and texted Taeyeon first.  Then I sent a quick text to Areum since it had been a while.  We only got to text back and forth for a little bit because we had to get changed and our hair done before the concert. 

Once I finished with my hair and makeup, I went to get changed.  As I was changing, Tao came in to grab his clothes, too.  I remembered what Areum had texted me and went to nudge him in the side. 

"So, you think you can just take Areum on a date?" I grinned and put my arm around him.

"When did I say that?" he asked, looking confused. 

"Areum texted me and told me that you wanted to meet up with her."

"Oh, that... Well, it's not like she's taken."  He smirked.

I frowned at his little smirk.  "Whatever," I muttered and pushed him lightly and walked away. 

Hearing Tao say that, suddenly made me feel protective over Areum.  I just really didn't like the idea of Areum dating anyone, though, at the same time I felt like I was being selfish. 

 

 

 


Hi guys!  here's an update for you!  i hope you like it :)  i'm starting to think about the ending now... hmmm...

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer

 

(8/24/17) 

So, I know I said that I would try and update constantly to try and finish this fic up and stuff, but I kinda had a hard time in what to write or how to edit it, then I went on vacation and the wifi didn't want to work for me, then school stuff, and yeah... but I think I should be good from now on.  I mean, I start school pretty soon, but hopefully I an at least get halfway through editing and stuff :) 

Anyway, I hope that you guys are enjoying!  Thanks for reading :D

Oh, and PS, don't mind what I had to say in the old A/N above^^  I didn't know what I was talking about hahah XD  This story still has a much longer way to go!