A Message

Dream Boy

You: (yesyesyes an up- ... What is this ?! Oh I hate it when they do this! Miu you're the worst!)

Me: Sorry! Trust me I hate it too! I hate it SO much. But I have an announcement that I hope you see as good news!... NEWS XD Sorry bad pun.

 

Hello! Hello! I found I have been getting comments on my last one shot story of OOR. So I am deciding to do another tommorrow or the next day. I have an idea but I am going to listen to their music all nite in hopes to get more inspiration. But I was wondering... You guys want another Taka or a different member this time? This one is going to be pretty cool I think. I have been thinking of putting up short stories every couple weeks as just a break and practice for my Kpop stories. 

I think I have decided to just make it one so you guys do not have to constantly subscribe and things.

Each story will have one or two chapters.

Anyway, I am going to change the title and things so don't get freaked out if it is different. That story will still be there! 

By the way I am throwing in some Spyair and sadly they will be the villain. But somebody has to, right? I just want you to know I love Spyair and all the bands as well! It is just not everybody can be nice right? Somebody has to be the the bad guy. Also if you have not checked out Spyair check out this song: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2dKjnmWRkk

I hope you like the next story as well! Thank you so much for all the support! 

~Miu