The strange feelings & New Beginning

Break The Ice

Taemin POV:

Me and Sulli bought the tickets and went towards Minho and Krystal who just finish getting the snacks we went inside the theater room to get our seats when suddenly I see Yuri noona and Yunho making out. I turn around to see if Minho saw this and both Minho and Sulli are with their mouth open.

Sulli: Oppa this is what you get for having a for a girlfriend.


Krystal POV:

We are all picking our seats when suddenly I see Sulli, Minho, and Taemin oppa with shock faces. I was so confuse but then Sulli unnie told Minho oppa that thats what he got for having a ty girlfriend. I dont know why im suddenly feeling happy to see this girl making out with another guy but I cant also help but feel angry at her for what she has done to Minho oppa. AHHH im afraid of these trange feelings I really want to hug Minho rite now but im aware that it wont be suh a great idea since I want to forget these feelings for him or any feelings I have in general.  

Taemin: Hey bro were you going??

Minho walks towards his girlfriend one thing that shocks me is his expressionless emotions towards this girl... Does this mean he doesnt even like her or love her?. and here goes again I heard the voice inside my head that haunts me ever since Jessica unnie died telling me KRYSTAL JUNG snap out of it why do you care so much for this guy remember you are pure ice nothing can break you.


Minho POV:

Im walking toward Yuri thank God I could finally break up with her she finally gave me a reason.

Yuri: Min-hhoo IM so sorry

Minho: Its ok but for now on we are done Yuri this is not the first and last time you will be doing this and im sick and tired of you.

Yuri: But.t.t

Minho: Bye

I leave Yuri stuterring to herself and walk towards the exit I dont feel like watching the movie anymore. Suddenly I hear this familiar soft and angel like voice.

Krystal: Minho oppa wait your not watching the movie anymore?

I turn around and see Krystal waiting for my response.

Minho: Anyo krystalshi I feel like going home.

Krystal: Oh ok...


Krystal POV:

Minho is talking to his girlfriend and I suddenly heard we are done this warms my heart which this feeling has never happen to me before. Suddenly instead of my haunted voice speaking to me I hear Jessica unnie voice. Soojungie stop being so cold on your self this is not good for you enjoy your life stop haunting yourself with the past and go follow your heart this is my last request for you. I shook my head to snap out of it I see Taemin and Sulli laughing and smiling at eachother and in the coner of my eye I see Minho walking towards the exit.   
 

Minho POV:

I see Krystal giving a small pout and I feelbad leaving her this wasnt part of the plan I need to enjoy this time to get to know her better.

Minho: Do you want to come with me to the park up here??

Krystal: Nay lets go!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG krystal is finally breaking her icy shield will Minho help her break the ice in her?.......

Because this chapter was mostly MINSTAL! the next chapter will be Taelli focus.

AND I also want to thank all the story subcribers for supporting this fic and I also want to thank everyone who is commiting this story Ireally appreciating currently im working on a halloween special fic and I would like to know what pairing do you want for it ?