The confessions

Break The Ice

MINHO POV:


Me and Taemin wait patiently until Sulli is done with her hair treatment and I wonder who could possibly done this to her? Suddenly I see Taemin anxious so thats my glue to know that he wants to talk to Sulli in Private.

 


MINHO: Krystal can you come with me to get some snacks.

 

 


KRYSTAL: Yeah lets go.

 

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


NICHKHUN POV:


I left my letter to Yuri at her locker and Im walking back to my dorm suddenly I notice Minho so I go up to him.

 


NICHKHUN: Hey Minho can we talk.


I call Minho then I realize that Krystal is next to him I guess its better for them to know before is to late.


MINHO: Yeah whats up?

 

 


NICHKHUN: Well first answer this question are you going to the final game big party?

 


MINHO: Yeah my friends been begging me to go so I guess I am.


Sorry Chunji but I have no choice.

 


NICHKHUN: Well I advise you not to attend.

 

 


MINHO: Why??

 


I sigh of frustration because even if im doing the right thing I cant get Chunji out of my head, but like I said I have to warn Minho so I just tell him every thing Chunji was going to do.

 


KRYSTAL: OMG My baby NO!! NOW CHOI MINHO YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE YOUR STAYING WITH ME!!

 

 


MINHO: ..... Thanks for telling me Nichkhun I apreciate it alot I know it must be hard for you to confess this plan of your brother. How can I repay this for you?

 


NICHKHUN: NO problem Choi just take care of Krystal I could see you guys are deep in love and I dont want my childish brother to ruin it for you guys.

 

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


TAEMIN POV:


Me and Sulli are left alone in her room and I feel the ackwardness between us, I guess its better for me to start slowly with Sulli before I confess my love for her.

 

SULLI: So umm...why did you want to see me?

 

 

TAEMIN: Just ummm to invite you to go to....the movies with me and Minho and Krystal.

 

SULLI: Why wont you ask your girlfriend??

 

TAEMIN: Because I dont have one.

 

I see her have a small smile and now I know I did the right decision. Sulli im going slowly  but I love you.

 

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------