THE PLAN PART 1.

Break The Ice

AUTHOR POV:


TWO WEEKS PASS BY AND KRYSTAL AND MINHO BECAME THE OFFICIAL CAMPUS COUPLE. EVERYBODY SEEMS TO LIKE THEM TOGETHER EXCEPT FOR CHUNJI. WHILE YURI IS CARELESS ABOUT THE NEW COUPLE BEING TOGETHER SINCE SHE IS BUSY HELPING CONVINCE SOOHYUN ABOUT HER PLAN AGAISNT SULLI. MEANWHILE TAEMIN IS STILL CONFUSE ON WHAT TO DO WITH SOOHYUN SINCE HE REALIZE HE CARES WAY MORE THEN WHAT HE SHOULD ABOUT SULLI.

 

                                                            YURI:

 Okay soohyun you need to follow up the plan no backs ups like last time okay??


                                                       SOOHYUN:

  OK Yuri we do it today for sure I promise I wont stop you like last time.

MEANWHILE AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CAFETERIA CHUNJI IS SITTING NEXT TO NICHKHUN AND GIVING MINHO A MEANING FULL GLARE.

 

                                                      NICHKHUN:

 Chunji when are you going to realize that you and Minho have nothing to compete for?

                                                       CHUNJI:

 Easy for you to say I use to be captain of every varsity team in high school and boom I come into this college and everything changes to Minho and worst of all he stole the girl that I really like and now look at him he is all happy and what about me dont you think I deserve a little of that happiness?

                                                     NICHKHUN:

 Chunji you are sounding so selffish dont you remember how bad you made other guys in the sport teams feel back in high school do I have to remind you of Niel? and about Krystal if she liked you she would of said no to Minho and bro she really loves Minho I could sense the strong connection between them so I advice you to look some where else.

                                                      CHUNJI:

                                                        But....

                                                   NICHKHUN:

                                 But nothing Chunji grow up.

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KRYSTAL POV:

                                                                       SULLI:

                                            Aishhh you to love birds get a room!

                                                                       MINHO:

 Sulli when are you going to stop being jealous of me and Krystal huh? You should know that oppa is all about Krystal now.

HEARING MINHO SAY THIS I CANT HELP BUT BLUSH ALTHOUGH I KNOW HE IS MESSING AROUND WITH SULLI I COULD HEAR THE SINCERITY OF THE LAST PART OF WHAT HE HAD SAID.

 

                                                                      KRYSTAL:
  
 AISHHH..Minho stop messing around with Sulli and by the way you are comming to my Figure Skating competition right?

                                                                        MINHO:

 Krystal I promised you to be there for you forever and I will stick to my word so yes I will attend the competition after basketball practice since I would love to see you kick the other girls butts.

                                                                      KRYSTAL:

 HAHAHA....thank you oppa for those words of encoragement and Sulli I saw you drop out of the ice skating class now im stuck doing by myself.

                                                                        SULLI:

 Yeah Ice skating is not meant for me I decided to do Dance since I love it but im surprise you drop High Jump you were awsome in it well the two days you last in it before changing to ice skating hahahahaha.

                                                                       MINHO:

            Sulli thats because Krystal is awsome on everything she does.
 
                                                                    KRYSTAL:

 Oppa your stop over doing it and by the way Sulli heres the poem you ask for your friend and the book I told you about.

                                                                     SULLI:

                                                  HAHAHA...Thanks Krys.

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICHKHUN POV:

SULLI IS INFORNT OF ME WITH A HUGE SMILE WHICH I CANT HELP BUT SMILE BACK BUT WITH THE CONNER OF MY EYES I COULD SEE YURI GLAIRING AT US.

 

                                                                  SULLI:
 
                                                              Hey appah!

                                                             NICHKHUN:

                                                          Hey princess!!

                                                               SULLI:

 I have good news and bad news for you which one would you like to hear first?

                                                           NICHKHUN:

                                                           Bad news??

                                                             SULLI:

 The bad news is that Krystal wrote you one poem for the plan but she said she wont write more for you since you need to learn to express your own feelings to the girl you like. But the good new is she send you a book on how to write poems.

                                                         NICHKHUN:

 Ne thank you Sulli and tell Krystal thank you for the poem and the book.

AUTHOR POV:

NICHKHUN LEAVES THE CAFETERIA QUICKLY AND GOES TO THE GARDEN TO CUT A ROSE THEN LEAVES TOWARDS YURI'S LOCKER AND TAKES THE ROSE AND THE LETTER INFRONT OF IT THEN LEAVES. MEANWHILE WITH YURI SHE IS BUSY LOOKING FOR NICHKHUN AND SEES HES NOT IN THE CAFETERIA SO POUTS.

 

                                                                      SOOHYUN:

                                                        Whats wrong with you?

                                                                          YURI:

                                                                        Nothing!

                                                                    SOOHYUN:

                                                    Your looking for him right?

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HEY EVERYONE I AM DEARLY SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED SOONER BUT I BEEN HAVING ALOT IN MY PLATE LATELY BUT IM SURE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND ME SINCE I HAVE AWSOME READERS! ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT AND FOR SUPPORTING THIS FIC!.