The confession part: 2

Break The Ice

Taemin POV:


 I am hidding underneath my hoodie since I dont want Sohyun or Yuri to recognize me. I slowly get up from the table and make my way out. Right now I am so confuse im not sure of what to do I am stuck between two girls Sulli or Sohyun????.

 

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yuri POV:


 Me and Sohyun make our way into the cafe when suddenly my eye catches the view of Nichkhun and he is with.....SULLI??

 

Sohyun: Umm...Yuri why are you stairing at Nichkhun?

Yuri: Im not stairing at him.

Sohyun: Are you sure cause Im not blind.

Yuri: Aishhh..Sohyun you should pay attention since Sulli is kind of fast look she is already here with Nichkhun just wait a little and it will soon be Taemin.

Sohyun: Yuri youre not very helpful and Im afraid to admit that you might be right. But youre screwed too since Minho is all over that new girl Krystal.

 Aishhh who cares about Minho Im so over him but I cant get some one else out of my head why God I know I act like a and may seem y but that is not me just a cover.

Yuri: FOR YOUR INFORMATION im so over Minho just in case you havent notice...But what are you going to do with that Sulli girl?

Sohyun: I dont know.

Yuri: Well I got a idea

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sulli POV:


 Me and Nichkhun kept talking about my problem when suddenly Yuri and Sohyun came in and aishh why do those witches ruin my mood. Suddenly I look at Nichkhun and find him deep in stare with Yuri.

Sulli: UMMM..Nichkhun whats going on between you and Yuri?

Nichkhun: Nothing...Why?

Sulli: Because you keep stairing at her and I could tell something is up with her so you better tell me whats going on.

Nichkhun: If I dont tell you then??


Sulli: Then I wont trust you with my issues or call you appah or ever talk to you again.

Nichkhun: Arent you being a little harsh?

Sulli: Nope so now spill.

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Nichkhun POV:

 
 Sulli asks me what is going on between me and Yuri and to be honest I dont even know anymore. Right now we act like strangers when practicaly we knew each other since we were toodlers. So close that I know that underneath that y and y personality she is just the old pure and sweet Yuri she use to be.

Nichkhun: Ok ill tell you the story....... Me and Yuri use to be bffs we know eachother since we were 3 years old. We use to be close but ever since the end of freshman year in high school she change she started to show her hatred for me little by little and after our parents got married that just change her completely. So now she acts cruel and careless but underneath all that she is hidding her true self.

Sulli: O..wow I never knew that about Yuri not even when she was Minhos girlfriend she never talk about her family.

Nichkhun: Right she use to date your brother I forgot about that.

Sulli: Yeah but can I ask you something personal?

Nichkhun: Sure shoot...

Sulli: Do you Love or have a crush on Yuri cause I sense a special connection between you two.

 Do I like Yuri..?////////////?

 


Nichkhun: Aishhh Sulli Yes I like her but keep it in the download

Sulli: Ok but why?

Nichkhun: Because Im unsure if I like her more then just a sister which I know I do but at the same time I want to make sure.
_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Krystal POV:

 I sit in a romantic dinner who would of thought Minho would do something like this. I mean he surely surprise me maybe I should give him a chance but I will first see what else he will do since like I said im not a easy girl.

 

Minho: So how do you think I did on this surprise on a scale threw 1-10?


OMG this was awasome is a 10 but wait Krystal you cant just blurt that out you need to keep playing hard just for a bit.

 


Krystal: I give it a 7.9 close to 8 but not exactly.

Sorry Minho but this is all just a test your getting closer to being my boyfriend.

 

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Minho POV:


Krystal: I give it a 7.9 close to 8 but not exactly.


 7.9?? I thought I did great I hope I have my chances but just wait Krystal this surprise is not over yet theirs more to come tonight.

 

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


OMO!!! Yuri has a plan agaisnt Sulli.....What would the plan be?????


Yuri is over Minho but has another guy she likes....who might that be????

Nickhun kind off confess a crush on Yuri....But will he do something about it???

.....Awwww Krystal keeps playing hard to get but will Minho convince her soon??

and Minho has another surprise what will that surprise be?

......................................................Find out in the next story update!!!!


* So back to what I said a couple of last chapters about how long will I make this story I made up my mind and It will be a few chapters more since I have another story in mind and im glad to announce it will have Minstal in it since I ship them alottt! more then other couples but just like this story it will focus on more couples!! And stay tune for the new story Six Legends (6L3G3NS)