WAR IN LOVE IS A FAIR GAME PART 2

Break The Ice

Minho POV:


They walk away ...so Chunji your planing to take my girl out well im afraid that wont happen. Just wait and see what is comming to you like the saying says In love and War everything is a fair game. I walk to my dorm and I see a letter from the school office informing me to go pick up my uniform.

 

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Krystal POV:

Chunji goes back inside the cafeteria and I leave straight to my dorm to go check if Sulli is there. I walk inside and OMG the room design came out awsome!!. I scan the room to see were is Sulli but she is no where to be found. Suddenly I see a letter and I pick it up its from the school office informing me and Sulli to go pick up our school uniforms. But Aishhh weres sulli??

 

_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Sulli POV:

Really good friends??? What the hell...How can he not notice Im in love with him. I feel so stupid for crying my eyes out. Suddenly I hear someone comming into the janitor room and by my surprise its Chunji older brother Nichkhun I think thats his name.

 

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nichkhun POV:

Aiishhhh stupid Siwon spilled red fruit punch into our new couches. Im making my way to the janitor closet to go find the stain remover liquid. But when I walk in I see Minho's sister  crying on the floor.

 

Nichkhun: Ummm... are you Sulli?

I go and sit by her since I dont like seing a girl sad, so im going to try to make her smile.

 

Sulli: uummmmmmmmmmm..Ye.ah

wow this is ackward.

 

Nichkhun: well then why is a pretty girl like you crying??

I see her do a big sight and im guessing something big has happen to her.

 

Nichkhun: If you feel unconfortable with me here you could tell me to leave I totally understand.

Im about to leave when I heard her talking to me.

 

Sulli: N.o..umm you dont have to go its..jus..t some boy trouble.

I turn around and I smile at her I couldnt belive a girl like her had boy trouble.

 

Nichkhun: Well I dont want to sound like a big brother Im going to be more like your Appah so if I see you cry one more time Im going to beat up that guy you are crying over.

I hear her laught and Im happy I did my job right.

 

Sulli: yes thank you Nichkhun

Nichkhun: Nichkhun..im your dad young lady so call me appah from now on.

Sulli: hahahahahaha..ok..APPAH!

We both stand up and walk out of the janitor closet but before she leave I hug her and I tell her not to forget her new Appah.

 

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri POV:

As Im walking to the gym to go talk to the new High Jump coach I suddenly catch my eye on Nichkhun and...SULLI??? WTF!!!! is she trying to be a ..OMG Yuri calm down remember you feel nothing for Nichkhun but I cant let this Sulli girl get away with it this is payback Sulli for what you are trying to do to Sohyun and Taemin and Nichkhun...WAIT did I just said Nichkhun?????????
_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal POV:

Im making my way to the school office when I grab the door knob I feel another hand on top of mine. So I look up to see who it is and when I see him I cant help but blush.

 

Minho: umm...im sorry

Krystal: You should stop saying sorry to me, because thats all you had said to me all day today. I feel like you are going to start singing Sorry Sorry to me.

I hear him laught and im happy I have a pretty good sense of humor.

 

Minho: hahahahaha.... I dont mind singing to you just letting you know....and.. I was serious when I told Yuri I like you alott actually.

He likes me!!!!!!! but hold on Krystal you got to make sure he likes you remember not any one can break your ice in you.

 

Krystal: Well that sounds like bull.

Minho: Which part?

Krystal: All of it.

Sorry Minho but I need a love test to see if you actually mean it.

 

_-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho POV:

So I finally have the guts to tell Krystal I like her since I dont want Chunji to think he has any chance with my angel.

 

Krystal: Well that sounds like bull.

WHAT??? but I mean it.

 

Minho: Which part?

Krystal: All of it.

Minho: But I mean it Krystal.

Krystal: Well then prove it Minho I dont want you to think bad about me but Im not the type of girl who is easy to get with and play with.

Minho: Krystal I mean what I say and I will prove it to you starting today.

We walk inside the office in complete silence to get our uniforms. We soon walk out and I walk Krystal to her dorm.

 

Minho: Well I guess I see you later

Krystal: Yes well thats if im around later since Chunji kind of ask me out for the movies.

I suddenly feel this jealousy feeling getting over my head.

 

Minho: Do you like him??

Krystal: Wait are you jealous?

Minho: Yes Krystal I am I just told you how I felt.

Suddenly she hugs me and kisses my cheek and smiles at me.

 

Krystal: Dont worry he is just a friend.

Minho: Ok I feel kind of relief well I have to go see you Krystal and dont forget about me okay?

Krystal: I wont.

She goes inside her room and I walk away to my dorm to get ready for basketball practice.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal POV:


OMG!!! im falling even more for Minho but he doesnt need to know that as I walk inside the dorm I finally see Sulli I ask her if she is ok and she seems pretty happy for a girl who look broken hearted a moment ago. She tells me about Nichkhun and Im glad he cheer her up. We talk for ages that I almost forgot to get ready to go with chunji to the movies.

 

___________-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho POV:


Basketball tryouts were over and the coach told us that he already knows who the captain is going to be suddenly I hear a smirk from Chunji, and then the coach announce me as the CAPTAIN!!!! once again, and I give Chunji a biger smirk since he automatically fail in bringing me down. We all go into the shower rooms and I soon get out and change I told Taemin to keep Chunji in the shower room as long as the rest of the guys get out. Soon Taemin txt me that Chunji is alone in the shower room lock inside one of the stalls like we  plan. I soon go talk to the Janitor and I told him I was the last one in the shower room.  He asks me to go lock the locker and shower room which I go follow the order right away. I lock the door and give the janitor the keys so he could lock the gym door. I see Taemin waiting for me and we cant help but die of laughter.

 


Minho: 1 point to Choi Minho and 0 to Chunji.

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal and Sulli dorm:

12312d1277497099-decoracion-de-dormitori

Bathroom:

modern-bathroom-design-ideas-from-viva-c

Chapter summary:

Sulli seems to be happy about her new Appah Nichkhun but Yuri wasnt really happy.

Krystal decide to make Minho do a love test before she gives him a chance.

And OMG Minho and Taemin lock Chunji in the locker room!.

...............So What will Yuri do for revenge??

How will Minho show Krystal he loves her?

And what will happy to Chunji's Date??

.............................................Find out in the next story update!!!!!