New Start part 2

Break The Ice

Author POV:

Yuri: Ugghh Whatever!!

Yuri walks away since she cant stand the view of Minho being all Lovey Dovey.

Sohyun: So what are you going to do with Minho and that new girl Krystal.

Yuri: You'll see dont worry about it how about you?

Sohyun: What about me?

Yuri: What are you going to do with Taemin and Sulli. You know its pretty obvious that Sulli likes your man and if you dont do anything about it she might take him away from you.


As Yuri and Sohyun are walking Yuri accidentaly bumps into someoone.


Yuri: Ouchh..You jerk watch were..you.a.re .going

As Yuri realize who she bump into she wanted to leave and escape as soon as possible.

Nichkhun: Im so sorry Yuri

Yuri: Yeah Yeah whatever...  asishhh remember our agreement that we made when you and your brother started going to my school I hope you keep it.

Nickhun: Yeah of course I do.

Yuri: Good now stay away from me!!

_-----------------------------------------------------------


Yuri POV:

As I see Nichkhun walking away I cant stop thinking about the old times when him and me use to be best friends, but if it wasnt for that  two big accidents we would off been the same.


Sohyun: Yuri...YURI!!

Yuri: Huh.. I mean WHAT!

Sohyun: How do you know NIchkhun Oppa?

Yuri: OLD History and its none of your buissness.

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nichkhun POV:

Aishh Yuri.....Why have we gone to this dont you know that you were my best friend and I really love you as a sister.

Chunji: Hey Bro!

Nichkhun: What?

Chunji: You are thinking about her right?....Maybe you should tell her you love her and want her to be your girl.

Nichkhun: Aishh Chunji Yuri is like my sister it just hurts me alot when she distant her self after you know our parents marriage.

Chunji: Yeah but I dont blame her...I mean her mom died 2 years before our mom and her dad got married.

Nichkhun: Well I dont think thats the only reason why she acts cold hearted with me and Chunji why do you keep on staring at Krystal??

Chunji: Wait I'll come back.

_-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal POV:

Yuri leaves finally but I feel so ackward with Minho here.

Minho: Sorry about Yuri Krystal.

Krystal: No it isnt your fault so dont apoligize.

Minho: o but I just felt guilty about you know what happen between us yesterday.

Aishhh Minho Why do you make things more ackward and hard for me.

Krystal: I told you is ok dont worry.

I smile to him since I cant help myself I dont know why but I could never be mad at im no matter how much I tried.

Taemin: Sulli I want to apoligize also from the Sohyun incident, she just doesnt understand that your just a really good friend.

Ouchhh that must hurt my poor SUl stupid cousin of mine cant he see that Sulli likes him. I see Sulli about to cry so she excuses herself before she does and Im about to leave behing her when sundenly I hear my name.

????: Hey Krystal!!

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chap Summary:

Just revealed a little about Yuri's personal life since she is the antagonist in this story I felt like writing a little bit more about her and Of course about the supporting character Nichkhun..... So just like the title would Nichkhun be able to break the Ice between him and Yuri and find out why she doesnt like him??
....................................................................

So Chunji was staring at Krystal..hmmmm I wonder why?..,Minho better watch out.......


And ouchhh Poor Sulli would Taemin soon find out how Sulli feels??

Find out in the next story update and SPOILER ALERT!!! Breal The Ice Official Couples would be:

MINSTAL!!!

tumblr_lvu16tBpUp1r6th7co1_500.png

TAELLI!!!

tumblr_lri6731x6k1qcwtsno2_500.jpg

KHUNRI!!

and their is another one to come!!

 Thank you to my readers,  new readers, and silent readers I am gratefull that all of you are supporting my fic. and dont forget to Comment and Subscribe!!