In Seoul and unexpected meeting.

Break The Ice

Krystal POV:

We arrive to Seoul and so far its ok not that bad. The city was really big and pretty but I miss Incheon. Especially my bffs Hara and Nicole and ofcourse Minhyuk. Talking about Minhyuk when I told him that we needed to break up because I was moving he didnt show much of a expression is like he was careless his girlfriend broke up with him.

Mrs.Jung: Krystal this is our new house:

Mansions10.jpg

I look at the house and it looks kind of like the house we had in Incheon. The only difference is that is bigger and we now live in a private resort area. I figure that this is the reason most people hated me in Incheon because I was part of the higher class.

Krystal:  Woah OMO it gorgeous!

Mr. Jung: Im glad you like it sweetheart but wait till you get inside . Oh I forgot to mention your cousin Taemin Only lives 5 houses down from here.

I really dont remember Taemin much I could say we were close but I stop visiting Seoul for a while all i remember is Taemin cute friend that i had a huge crush on when I was 8 years old. He had beautiful big eyes but somehow reminded me of a frog.

Taemin POV:

Me  and Minho are shooting hoops inside my house gym court. Suddenly I see my appa making his way to us.

Mrs.Jung II: Hey boys I see you guys are training hard.

Taemin: Nay appa we try too.

Mrs.Jung II: Well Taemin I have big news for you.

Taemin: Nay??

Mrs.Jung II: Your cousin Soojung has arrive to Seoul and I hope you dont have plans for tomorow since their comming for dinner also your parents are comming over Minho so I will be seeing you and your parents and your sister.

Taemin: Well appa me and Minho had plans already but we could cancel.

Mrs.Jung II: Nay okay good well I have to go bye boys!

Taemin and Minho: Bye

Minho: Well I guess we have to call our girlfriends and cancel for tomorow. Since your relitives and my parents are comming over tomorow evening.

Taemin: Nay talking about my relitives I havent seen Krystal for a long time.

Minho: You mean Soojung?

Taemin: Its both ways bro Krystal is her American name.

Minho: Oh ok idk her but I hope shes not annoying as my sister.

Taemin: Well actually Minho you do know her.

Minho: I do??

Taemin: Wow minho you forget your childhood crush so easily

Minho POV:

Me and Taemin are shooting hoops suddenly Mr. Jung comes in. He tells Taemin not to have plans tomorow since his relitives are comming then he said me and my family are comming over. Im so confused why are we comming over tomorow I guess i have to wait and see. After Taemins father leaves Taemins starts to talk about his cousin Krystal or Soojung. He told me I know her but I think hes ilusion it. But then he tells me that I forgot my childhood crush so fast. AND boom it hits me I met her when I was 8 years old in Taemins birthday party. She was like a angel to me when I saw her she was the most beautiful girl that  has ever hit me hard. I remember she had a older sister they were always together.

Minho: Nay I remember her now doesnt she has an older sister?

I see Taemin change his happy facial expression to a sadone did I say anything bad??

Taemin: Nay she had a older sister but..she died.

Minho:  She died??

Taemin: Nay she died 5 years ago in an airplane crash .

I decide to change the subject since this is to sad.

Minho: Oh I guess I will txt Yuri that plans are cancel for tomorow.

Taemin: Nay bro I guess I will txt my girlfriend too.

Krystal POV:

Mrs.Jung: Ready to go inside??

Krystal: Nay!!

We go Inside and my eyes widen I feel like IM TOTALLY  going to love this house.

(ENTRANCE)

Stair+for+Modern+Home+Interior+Design_2.

Mr.Jung: Ready for the house tour???

Krystal: Nay!!!!!

Mr. Jung: Ok come on

Author POV:

So Mr. Jung is showing Krystal and Mrs. Jung the house and this is how it looks so far:

(Living Room):

Gorgeous-Living-Rooms-Ideas-and-Decor.jp

(Dining Hall):

Luxury Classical Dinning Furniture Set

(Kitchen):

Classic-Kitchen-Ideas-2.jpg

 

(Office/Library):

library-01-katherine-newman.jpg

(Home theater):

08.jpg


(Backyard):

backyard.jpg

(Pool Room):

property-graphics-_1089159a.jpg

(Gym):

basement-home-gym.jpg

Krystal POV:

WOW this house is amazing but it involves too much walking.

Mr.Jung: Ready to see your room Krystal??

Krystal: Nay!!

(Krystals Room):

Glamour-bedroom-design-ideas.jpg

(closet):

b8c28f6c4fa0.jpg

(Bathroom):

bathroom-lighting-2.jpg

Mrs. Jung: We still need to show you your surprise.

I follow Umma and Appa outside into the next building of my house.

Mr.Jung: Krystal these are yours

My appa gves me some keys and Im hoping I get a car but when I open the door I froze.

(Krystal surprise):

East%20End%20-%20indoor%20rink.jpg

Mrs.Jung: Dear we decided to build this for you, because you should never forget your true passion.

I feel Tears running threw my face once I saw the ice skating rink my parents did for me.

Krystal: Nay thank you! but rite now I dont feel like using this I need time.

Mrs.Jung: Nay dear we understand.

Mr.Jung: Oh I forgot to mention theirs a park across the street.

Krystal: Really?? can I go walk around the park??

Minho POV:

Minho: Bro I got to get going I see you tomorow.

Taemin: Nay bye bro.

Im on my way to my house but I feel like going for a walk in the park across my house. I suddenly bump into someone.

Minho: Hey watch were you going.

Krystal: Nay same to you ...dont have to be so rude we both need to watch were we going.

I see the girl who I was being rude to she looks familiar but seems to be one of those concided rude icy girls sice she gave me a deathly glare.

Minho: I could see my way pretty clearly  so i believe you owe me a apology.

Krystal: I owe you nothing babo so get out of my way.

What am I saying im being such a rude person but i cant help it. I need to apologise but I cant since she walked away. I guess its just to late now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal and Minho finally meet!!