Dreams and Reality.

Break The Ice

Sulli POV:

Im walking threw the school hallways and I see Sohyun walking up to me then I feel a sudden push from her and see Sohyun laughing at my sudden fall. I suddenly feel someone helping me up and I see Taemin oppa.

Sohyun: Ughh Taemin babe why are you helping her??

Taemin: Because you are being rude to her.

Sohyun: No I am not tell me your real reason do you like her???

Sudenly I see Taemin oppa eyes widden and so does mine why such a question?

Taemin: I....I

Sohyun: You what??

Taemin: I do like her there I said it I do like her Sohyun and liked as a girl not just friend.

Sulli and Sohyun: What???
 
I heard a noice and I suddenly wake up thanks to my alarm.

Sulli: Ufff its just a dream.

I turn around to see weres Krystal and she is no were to be found.

_------------------------------------------------------------


Taemin POV:

Im at Sohyuns house hanging out with her after school during the whole school day shes been really serious with me. So I decide to give her a ride home and hang out with her for a while.

Sohyun: So...

Taemin: So..Whats wrong??

Sohyun: huh?

Taemin: Come on spill it whats wrong?

Sohyun: Yuri unnie told me she saw you at the movies with Sulli.

Taemin: ummm...Ne

Sohyun: Do you like her?

Taemin: I....

Sohyun: You what?

Taemin: I think I do.

I suddenly feel something hit me hard and I wake up and realise this was all a dream and find my self on the floor I guess I fall off the bed. I stood up and see Minho is not in the room. So I decide to go look for him.
-------------------------------------------------------------


Sulli POV:

So I walk out of the my room to go find Krystal I made my way down to the living room and see Taemin standing there. He notice my presence and puts a finger in his lips as a signed to be quite. Im confused but then I realize Minho and Krystal are both sleeping on the couch. Krystals head is on his shoulder and Minhos head is on top of krystal head with one blakent wrap around each other. AWWW they both so adorable suddenly Taemin takes a picture of them with his phone. Then he asks me to leave them alone and if I wanted to go eat breakfats with him since I see Minho and Krystal so peacefully I dont want to disturbe their moment so I say Ne to Taemin Oppa. So I quickly go up to my room and get ready then 20 minutes later I hear a knock in my door and I go open the door and see Taemin oppa.

Taemin: Are you ready?

Sulli: Ne.

Taemin: Ok lets go.

----------------------------------------------

Minho POV:

I wake up and find my self in the living room I find my head top of krystals and Krystal head still sleeping in my shoulder. I see her so peaceful and beautiful that I decide to not move so I wont wake her up and I decide to go back to sleep with a big smile on me.