Sleepover part 2

Break The Ice

 

Taemin POV:

We arrive to the restuarant and we get a table for 4. Suddenly I see that Minho sat next to Krystal. So now I have to sit next to Sulli, I dont know why but I cant help but smile. I look up to her and I see Sulli focus on her menu. While I take a glance at Minho and Krystal and I see them looking at the menu together. Aishh this couple I envy their skinship rite now I wish that was me and Sulli. ...Did I said Sulli? ....Ahh I dont know what I'm feeling rite now im so confused.

 

Sulli POV:

I'm looking at my menu when I suddenly take a quick glance next to me and I see Taemin stairing away from me  so I quickly go back to look at the the menu. I quickly do a smile since I'm positive he was stairing at me. I look to see Krystal when I see her bussy seing the menu with my appa Minho. OMO! Their super cute and matchable. I wish they start dating already. I wonder if that was me and Taemin . Aishhh Sulli-ah forget him.

 

Minho POV:

So I see Krystal confused on her menu and tells me she doesnt know what to order. I suddenly move up to her menu to see her options to help her decide. I do a quick glance up at Krystal and see her blush.....shes so cute and angel like...She tells me she knows what to order now and smiles at me. I suddenly feel this feeling of wanting to kiss her but I cant since I dont know how she will react and im confuse of these feelings.

 

Author POV:

Krystal, Minho, Taemin, and Sulli soon finish eating now they are on their way back to Sulli and Minho's house. When suddenly Sulli see's this cute boutique.

Sulli: Hey guys I want to go in here.

Minho,Taemin, and Krystal: OK

Sulli: OHH....everything here is cute but its all for couples.

Krystal: Nay their no point in getting anything since we are single.

Minho: Ummm..Krystal do you want to get these matching bracelets do you want to get them as a friendship kind?

Krystal smiles at Minho.

Krystal: Sure! but this time I pay since you pay at the restuarant and at the cafe.

Minho: But.

Krystal: No Buts

Minho: Ahh...fine.

Suddenly Krystal sees these couple necklaces.

Krystal: OMO!! these are so cute if I had a boyfriend I would so buy these for us.

Minho saw the necklaces and they each had a half heart but one has a pink stone that represents the girl and the other half had a blue stone that represents the guy.

Minho: Nay there alright.

Mean while with Sulli and Taemin they are still looking around.

Taemin: Umm..Sulli since Krystal and Minho got friendhip bracelets do you want to get something for us two for friendship too.

Sulli: Ummmm...Sure.

Taeemin and Sulli look for something cute. When suddenly they see matching phone charms only one is blue and the other one is  pink.

Taemin: So do you want the phone charms?

Sulli: Nay their cute.

Taemin: Okay im going to pay.

Taemin goes and pays then him and Sulli comes back towards Minho and Krystal.

Sulli: Taemin thanks for the phone charm.

Taemin: No problem .

They all walk out of the couple boutique and go back to Minho and Sulli house.

Soon they arrive and they are in the living room.

Sulli: Im so tired now krystal lets go up to my room to go to sleep.

Krystal: Ok...umm goognight Minho and Taemin.

Minho: Goodnight Krystal and Sulli-ah

Taemin: Goodnight girls.

Sulli: Goodnight.

Sulli and Krystal go up to Sulli's room and they are getting ready to go to bed.

 

Krystal POV:

I walk out of the washroom and I see Sulli giving me a weird look.

Sulli: So you and my bro huh?

Krystal: OMO what? Sulli lets go to sleep before you lose your mind.

Sulli: Urghh fine.

Sulli ask me if I like her brother and honestly I think I do. But im not sure since I cant explain to my self these feelings.

 

Minho POV:

Me and Taemin go to my room and we get ready to go to sleep. When I suddenly see Taemin stairing at me.

Taemin: So you like my cousin Krystal huh?

Minho: What Taemin stop being illusional and go to sleep.

Taemin: Aha Sure whatever.

Aisshh this Taemin ...im not sure of my feelings towards Krystal but I think im in love with her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally updated sorry for the wait but this school year is being stressful but I will try to update more often.

Minho and Krystal matching bracelets:

Lock_Bracelet_Couples_bracelets_bangles_

 

Taemin and Sulli matching Phone Charms:

140.jpg