Cold-city girl's life changed

When cold-city girl meets bubbly boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haruna slammed her phone against the bed that morning. There would be a welcoming ceremony for new student in half an hour, but she was still wrapped in her pajama and she hadn't done anything. She suddenly lost her desire to go to her new school after receiving a message from Daiki, her boyfriend who had just changed his status to an ex-boyfriend of Haruna. Daiki ended their relationship without a clear reason. However, despite being upset, she felt relieved. The girl could be free and didn't have to be with Daiki every time. She was tired of Daiki's talk about something hard to be understood.

"Haru-chan, are you ready, baby?," Mom shouted from first floor and Haruna realized that she would be late to the ceremony. First day and she's late, it doesn't exist in her life

"No! Wait for a minute!," Haruna took her towel and went into the bathroom. Shortly after, she was ready with her new look. New uniform, new bagi, new watch, and new spirit.

"Yosh! Haruna, you have to forget about that useless thing and prepare to be the best at your new school!,"

++++

                Haruna got on her first day. He was 15 minutes late, and she had to sit on the last row. The girl can't see the stage, because too many people were in front of her. At that time, there was a speech from new student representative which is usually ranked first on the entrance test.

"To be honest, this achievement is the result for my hard work. What I want to say is, let us together study hard, but don't forget to have fun in this school and let's make wonderful memories! Thank you,"

Everyone stood up and applauded when the representative finished his speech. There were some students who whispered to each other as they passed their views to that rep, perhaps most of them envy and the others were thinking about how to get that 'perfect' student.

But, Haruna didn't respond the same way. She even looked down, and didn't seem happy with what was happening. She ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter