Final ="(

The Days Without You (Sequel to The First Day I Met You)

I smiled and bit my lip and then opened the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung's POV

 

When I got home, my dad was sitting on the couch and watching T.V.
"Appa..." I said.
"You're back?" he asked.
"Yeah, appa, mian" I apologized.
"What for? Dating that boy?" appa asked.
"Ne. It's just, you know that I've loved him for so long, and he's actually a nice guy! I swear" I said.
"Alright. I will let you date that kid, but like what Mrs. Lee said, you get to kick his if he hurts you, arraso?" he said.
"Ne! Arraso appa" I said and went up to my room.

 

NEXT DAY

 

I went to school and bumped in Seohyun and Kevin.
"Annyeong~!" Seohyun greeted, happily.
"Annyeong!" I said.
"Where's Kiseop hyung, Sooyoung noona?" Kevin asked me.
"Mwoh? I just wanted to ask you where he was" I said to him.
"Oh...well I didn't see him this morning, did you Seohyun?" he asked.
"Ani" she said.

 

I went back and thought that it might have been my fault, i was the one who told him that I still love Donghae. I knew that he wasn't okay with it, yet he still told me to go and find him. 
"I'll try calling hyung" Kevin said and brought out his phone. Me and Seohyun waited but Kevin didn't say anything through the phone.
"Hyung's not picking up, Sooyoung, you try calling him. Since he might answer you call" he said.
I hesitated and thought what Kevin just said, will he? Will he answer my calls?

 

I called Kiseop and it rung a couple of times, then someone picked up.
"Kiseop? Where are you?" I asked.
"Sooyoung...? I'm at home..." he said.
"Waeyo? We have school today, you should come to school" I said.
"I'm not, I don't think I'll ever come back" Kiseop said, his voice all down and low.
"Mwohya? What's wrong Kiseop? Is everything okay? What are you trying to say?" I continued to ask.
"I'm moving, I'm moving out of Seoul, I'm moving out of South Korea" he said.

 

Everything went silent for me, I didn't think that that would hurt him so much.
"Kiseop ah, mianhae. Don't leave, jebal. We're still friends, right? Even if we can't be a couple, we can still be friends, right?" I asked, worried.
"Right. But...I'm still moving. You, Seohyun, Kevin, and the rest of the guys are always going to be my best friends, that'll never change. But, I'm moving anyway, no one's gonna stop me" Kiseop said.
"Lee Kiseop! You are not moving!" I said, loudly.
"Mian Sooyoung...mianhae..." he said and then there was a beep through the line.
"Kiseop! Kiseop!!!" I shouted.

 

I hung up and cussed.
"Mwoh? Sooyoung! What happened? What do you mean that even though you two can't be a couple you guys can still be friends? What's going on?" Seohyun asked, frustrated and scared.
"I...I broke up with Kiseop" I said.
"Wae?!" she asked as Kevin put his arm around her shoulder to calm her down.
"I realized that I still love Donghae...right now...we're dating" I said.
"Yah! And now you made Kiseop move, OUT OF KOREA!" Seohyun shouted.
"It's not my fault! He told me to go find him after I told him that I still love Donghae!" I shouted back.
"AISH! You rather be with that boy and not Kiseop?! What does Donghae have that Kiseop doesn't?!" she argued.
"Nothing! I never compared them in my life and I never will! It's just...it's faith..." I said.

 

Seohyun walked away and Kevin followed her, I sighed and went to class. My mood was all down today, until after school. I saw Donghae waiting for me and he waved, I awkwardly waved back. As I was walking towards him as I waited for Seohyun, I looked around to see any signs of her.

 

"Who are you trying to find?" he asked.
"Seohyun" I said.
"Oh yeah, does she know?" Donghae asked.
"Uh...yeah..." I said.
"What? Why are you so...unsure or something?" he asked.
"Let's just say that she didn't really take it so well, after I told her another thing..." I said.
"What else did you tell her?" Donghae asked.
"That I broke up with Kiseop and why" I said.

 

Out of no where, I was pulled by the arm and I was surprised. I looked and saw Seohyun.
"Yah! YAH!" I shouted and free myself. "What is wrong with you?! I was talking to Donghae!"
"That's the problem!" she shouted and pulled me again, then I released myself again.
"What's wrong with talking to Donghae?! He's my boyfriend!" I shouted.
"I don't like him, I don't like him!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled.

 

We stood there and looked at each other, I didn't know why Seohyun didn't like Donghae, did he do something wrong to her?
"Seohyun ah, what's wrong with Donghae? Did he do something wrong to you?" I asked. She shook her head.
"Then why?"
"Because...I'm afraid that you'll get hurt. Are you sure you'll be able to trust him? I mean, he's Donghae, he always will be" Seohyun said.
"No worries, if he does hurt me, I got his mom's permission to kick his , so don't worry" I said and she chuckled.
"Fine" she said.

 

We got into my dad's car and we drove Seohyun home, after we dropped her off, it was time for me to go and get my grad dress. My mom got off work early and me and my dad drove to pick up omma.
"Annyeong omma!" I said and waved.
She got in the car and we went to find my grad dress, once we got there, there were many kinds of great dresses, but one caught my eye. It was a zebra pattern on the top, a pink wrap around the waist with a big bow and diamonds in the middle, and the rest was black.

 

I got home and called Seohyun, telling her that I got my grad dress. Then, I called Donghae.
"Donghae ah, guess what?" I said.
"What?" he asked.
"I finally got my grad dress!!!" I said happily.
"That's great. Can't wait to see it at the grad" Donghae responded.
"Has Taemin got his suit yet?" I asked.
"He's gonna wear mine" he said.
"Mwoh? Jinjja? Hahahahaha, nice" I laughed.

 

We continued talking until my mom yelled for me to get off the phone, I told Donghae I had to go and then we both made a kiss sound. 
*Man, I can't wait till graduation* I thought.

 

AT GRADUATION

 

I was on the dance floor with Seohyun, and Kevin. Kiseop really did move, we never contacted each other nor did I see him for a couple of weeks. I realized that I stoped dancing just because I was thinking about Kiseop.
"Sooyoung, what's wrong?" Seohyun asked. 
I looked at her and her beautiful hair that Taeyeon did, you guys remember her? 
"Uh..nothing. I was just...thinking about stuff" I said.
"Huh, not just any stuff. Kiseop, right?" she asked.
"I guess I can't hide anything from you, can I?" I said.
"Nope. Sooyoung ah, forget about him. He's been out of lives many weeks ago, almost a month actually..." Seohyun said.
"Kiseop's still my friend, he's not out of my life Seohyun" I said.
"Arra, arra. Just, don't think about him right now. It's grad, spend the amazing time before university, okay?" she asked.
"Okay, mianhae" I apologized.
"No need. Now, come on. Let's go dance with Kevin, Eli, and Dongho" Seohyun said and grabbed my arm.

 

Me and Seohyun danced when I caught my parents talking to Donghae's mom, that meant that Donghae was here. I looked around and around but then I screamed. Someone hugged my waist and put their head on my shoulder.
"You scared me!" I said and playfully hit his arm.
"Mian. I just wanted to surprise you" Donghae said and kissed my cheek.
"Oh. You're here" Seohyun noticed him. I nudged her.
"Yeah, I am" he said.

 

Seohyun walked over to Kevin and they went to the counter to get drinks.
"I'm sorry" I said.
"It's okay. Seohyun's just...not use to it. I bet she will one day" Donghae said.
I hugged him and then someone was talking on stage.
"It's time for the graduation ceremony to start" the person said.

 

Everybody took their seats and us students sat at the front. One by one the students got their certificate and they shook hands with the principal and vice principal, then Seohyun got called. I watched her as I could tell that she was about to cry, after she got her photo taken, I patted her shoulder and we both smiled at each other. Lastly, I heard my name being called, I got up and took the certificate from the principal's hand, I shook both of the principal and vice principal's hand and took a picture.

 

After the ceremony, we all went outside and said our farewells as tears ran down students' eyes. Me and Seohyun looked at each other with tears in our eyes and smiles on our faces, we both hugged each other tightly.
"Sooyoung, goodluck in the future" she said.
"Seohyun, you too. We're both going to be sisters forever and nothing is going to break us up" I said.
We both released and she said, "Yep. Nothing. I'm going to miss you, a lot. Don't forget to invite me to your wedding and let me be your bridesmaid, remember!" Seohyun said.
"Don't worry, I'll remember no matter what. Don't you forget either! I am going to be your bridesmaid!" I said and chuckled as another tear fell from both of our eyes.

 

I looked at Kevin and he looked at me.
"Yah, don't hurt her. She's fragile, you got it? Take good care of her, don't make her eat too much, arraso?" I said.
"Ne. Arraso noona" Kevin replied.
Seohyun laughed and she looked at Donghae.
"You too! Don't hurt Sooyoung! If you do, she's gonna get me to kick your with her! You got it Lee Donghae?" she said.
"I got it Seohyun" Donghae said.

 

We both gave each other our last hug before we went. I didn't want to let go, and I knew that she didn't want to either. Donghae put his hand on my shoulder and I looked back.
"Sooyoung, it's time to go. Your parents are waiting" he said.
I looked and my parents were, I looked the opposit side and Seohyun's parents were waiting for her too.
"We have to go now. Don't forget me! Or I'm gonna kill you!" I said as more tears came.
"Don't forget me either! Or I'm gonna kick your !" she giggled.

 

We departed our hands and waved at each other as we walked. When I got in the car, I cried, I'll miss Seohyun, forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sobs* I am seriously about to cry right now! As you guys all know that they is based on a event in my life, but we haven't graduated yet. But when we will, I feel like that this is what's gonna happen, except for the part where Sooyoung's with Donghae and me being with Kevin.

I AM SO SAD NOW!!!!! T^T

I'm happy to all of you who subscribed and read and commented on this fanfic, I really appreciate it. *hugs you all*

So...bye everybody. Stay tuned for my other fanfics if you wish ^^