Chap.35

The Days Without You (Sequel to The First Day I Met You)

"I know you do. Just...by next year, I hope everything's gonna be over" she said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

It's been a couple of days since I've seen Donghae, well, actually 2 weeks. And it's getting on nerves, even though.....I guess I don't like him, it really is starting to bother me, I don't know why. I haven't really talked to Kiseop either, we would say hi and then wave at each other, give each other smiles but that's it. Through these days, I swear that I have change a lot.

 

I was at one of my friend's party, we went to a park. When we got there, they were playing "catch the ball" kind of game with the baseball glove and the baseball. I was just sitting on one of the swings and I was looking at this house that was right in front of my eyes, I kept on looking at it and it give this weird, awkward vibe. I felt like that I wasn't suppose to be here, yet something's telling me that there is something, or someone in that house I need to see.

 

"Why do you keep staring at that house?" a friend of mine name, Eun Hee asked.
"Oh, it's nothing. I'm just bored, I tend to stare at things when I'm bored" I said, making up an excuse.
"Oh? Okay" she said and walked away.
When I turned my head back to facing the house, I saw him, I saw....Donghae. I quickly walked towards my friend and yanked her arm.
"What's going on?" she asked, shocked.
"We have to leave, now. Please" I said, seriously.
"Why?" 

 

Before I could say anything, he shouted my name.
"SOOYOUNG!" 
I grunted and ran as fast as I could out of the park and out of this street, I looked back and he was chasing after me, I kept on running and running, but eventually, he caught my arm and pulled me against him.
"Let..go of me!" I shouted.
"NO! I'm not gonna let go of you! Why are you doing this to me?! I know you still love me!" he shouted.
"I DON'T! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE YOU GOT IT?! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE AND I NEVER WILL!" I yelled and yanked my arm away.
"What's so great about that Kiseop guy? What does he have that I don't have?!" Donghae asked.
"Everything! He's not immature like you, he likes me for who I am. Unlike you, you didn't like me in the first place cause of my looks, Kiseop? He liked me for who I am!" I said and ran away.

 

As I ran, tears came flowing down and my heart was aching. I stopped in my tracks and put my hand on my left chest, right then and there, I knew....I knew that I was not only lying to Donghae...but I was lying to myself. I do love him, I still do... But in these two years...he's been a guy that hated my guts, hated everything about me, now...he wants me..I don't even know what's going on in his mind, I don't know if he really wants me for who I am or he's just doing this because of a bet.
I started to slowly walk again, but then I fell onto my knees, I looked at my legs and hit them real hard, realizing that I couldn't walk anymore from all the running I did. I heard footsteps and saw a middle-aged woman standing beside me, then she crouched down.

 

"Miss, are you alright? Should I take you to the hospital?" she asked.
"Aniyo...but..can you take me to my friend's house?" I asked.
"Sure, here let me help you" she helped me stand up and my legs were wobbly. 
I couldn't even stand straight, let alone that I couldn't even think straight either. The woman brought me to her car and she helped me in, she sat in the driver's seat and she started the engine.
"Where's your friend's house?" the woman asked.
"10 Lakeview Road" I said.

 

She nodded her head and started driving, it was silent while she drove, I didn't want to talk of course, I didn't want to think either. 
We finally got there I saw lights in Kiseop's room. I turned towards the woman and said, "Kamsahamnida" and she bowed her head and smiled. I slowly walked towards the door and I hesitated for a moment. I didn't know if I should tell Kiseop the truth...I didn't want to hurt him but I can't keep it from him forever. I finally placed my finger on the doorbell and pressed it. I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs, the door opened and I saw him. We both looked at each other for a minute, and he wasn't smiling at all. His face expression was....scared, worried.

 

"Sooyoung...what happened? Why are you're eyes all red?" Kiseop asked, worried.
"Can I come in first?" I asked, quietly.
He took my hand and he led me in, we both sat on the couch and he put his arm around me while his other hand was still holding my hand.
"Now, what happened?" he asked again.
"He caught me, me and my friends were at a park and there was a house in front of me, it turned out to be his. He saw me and I ran, but he caught me and then we had an argument. And then........" I paused.
"And then what?" Kiseop asked.
"Then.........I realized.......*sigh* that I still love him" I said and looked the other way. I heard him sigh and he didn't say anything.

 

I slowly turned my head to look at him and he was looking at the front.
"Kiseop..." I quietly said.
"Well....if you still love him, then go" he said.
"Kiseop...I'm so sorry--"
"No, I'm not mad. It's just...you loved him ever since and, I don't want to be in the way" 
"Kiseop, you're not in my way. I still love you, I swear--" I got cut off again.
"You're just saying that. Inside of you the only one is Donghae. I'm fine Sooyoung, just go. You two are meant to be" Kiseop said.

 

I looked at him and I couldn't think straight, I didn't know what to do.
"Kiseop.."
"Just go. He's waiting" he said and both of us stood up.
"Are you sure?" I asked, nervously.
"Yes, I'm sure. Now, go and find him" Kiseop pushed me lightly signaling for me to go.

 

I took a deep breath and opened the door, I looked at him for the last time and then I went out. I walked to Donghae's house and when I got there, there were still lights inside. I sighed and I hesitated for a while, I just stood in front of his house and I couldn't move my legs. I slowly walked up the steps to his door and put my finger on the doorbell. I took a deep breath while I felt a little dizzy and my heart was pounding against my chest, I swallowed my saliva down my throat and pressed the doorbell...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for not updating a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time. *keeps on bowing non-stop*

 

I hope you guys liked this chapter so.....comment and/or subscribe~!!!!