Chap.32

The Days Without You (Sequel to The First Day I Met You)

I laid on my bed and just closed my eyes, then, I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

My mom drove me to school and when I got there, one of the students told me that there was someone waiting for me. I walked over to the parking lot where that student told me where the person was waiting, and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Donghae.
"W-what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in university?" I asked a bit scared.
"Yeah. But I skipped" he said.
"What are you doing here for then?" I asked.
"I came here to see you" Donghae said.
"For what? Don't you hate me?" I asked and looked away.
"Sooyoung. You should know that I don't hate you now since you already saw me and that Kiseop guy fighting" he said and held onto my arms.

 

I was really shocked when he held onto me, it was the first time we ever had skinship.
I moved his arms away and I stepped back. "D-don't touch me. I-I already have a....a b-boyfriend" I spitted out.
"Boyfriend? Who?" Donghae asked a little tensely.
"None of your business. I just want to say is, I don't like you anymore. My feelings for you is over. I have someone else, so, stop, loving me" I said nervously.
"Is that guy Kiseop? Tell me!" he said as he put his hand on my arms and shook me.
"STOP! Before when I loved you, you wouldn't even take a glance at me. And now, why now? Why now when I already have a boyfriend?! I loved you for so long...and...now you tell me that you love me?" I said as I felt tears welled up in my eyes.
"I'm sorry Sooyoung. I was being stupid. I wanted to be cool. At that time, I thought you were really....ugly but now, I regret it all. The more i knew you loved me, the more I started to grow feelings for you" Donghae said.

 

We both looked into each other's eyes, but I pushed him away from and looked at him angrily.
"It's too late now. I, Choi Sooyoung! Does not love Lee Donghae anymore!" I shouted and stormed off.
Tears were falling one by one every step I took. I didn't know where I was heading to since I didn't want to go to school. I just kept on walking to nowhere. I was in the middle of a little town and saw many shops that sold anything you could have imagined.

 

I walked into a store and found a cute doll with a smile on it.
"Nice doll" I heard a guy's voice and I turned to look at my right side, I saw Kiseop.
"What are you doing here?" I asked as I turned to look at him.
"I was worried about you. School almost ended and I didn't see you at all." he said
I was shocked for a bit and looked at my watch and I didn't notice that time flew by so fast.
"I tried calling and texting you but you didn't answer or responded back. You don't know how much I was worried about you" Kiseop said and pulled me into a hug.

 

I hugged him back in inhaled the scent he had on him, he wasn't wearing any cologne or any body sprays or any deodorant and he had this scent that I love so much every time I got close to him.
"Now, tell me, what's wrong? You have tear stains on you, there must be something wrong" he said.

 

When he said that, my mind quickly went back to me and Donghae today at the parking lot. I shook my head trying to forget about it.
I took a big sigh and said, "Donghae. He came to school today. He told me, how he felt. I told him, that I already have a boyfriend. And I shouted out that I don't love anymore. But....I'm still not sure. Kiseop ah, I'm sorry I'm telling you this. I swear, I really really do love you" I said while quivering.
"I know, I know. Feelings like this can't go away easily. I understand, and I don't mind. But as long as I have you by my side, I'm good" Kiseop said and embraced me into a hug again.

 

We stayed like that in the store for a couple of minutes, I seriously didn't want to let go. I wanted his warmth wrapped against me, I wanted comfort. 
"C'mon. We should go home now" he said and interlocked our hands.
"Wait! I...don't want to go home. Can I go to your house?" I asked.
"Sure. Of course you can, but...what about your parents?" Kiseop asked, concerned.
"I'll eventually tell them" I said and smiled faintly.

 

We walked over to his house which actually, wasn't too far away. Once I saw his house, it looked beautiful. It was just like a regular house but it had flowers and plants in the front yard. Kiseop unlocked the door and went in as I followed him, our hands were still intersected together. Once we went in and took off our shoes, a little girl came running up to Kiseop.

 

"KISEOPIE!" the girl squealed happily as Kiseop picked her up and twirled her around.
"Who is this Kiseopie?" she asked cutely.
"This, is my girlfriend. So she is your unnie, arraso?" he said in a voice which made the cute girl to understand.
"Ne! Annyeonghaseyo unnie!" the little girl greeted with a bright smile.
"Is she your little sister?" I asked.
"Yeah, isn't she cute?" Kiseop asked.
"Yeah, she really is. What's her name?" I asked as I patted her hand.
"Lee Hyora" 
"Hyora, choneun Choi Sooyoung" I greeted.
"S-Sooyoung?" she said.
"Ne. Sooyoung" I said.
"Yay! Sooyoung is my unnie!" Hyora said happily.

 

I smiled as me and Kiseop took her to the couch, she ended up on the floor watching T.V and playing her dolls and toys. Kiseop had his arm wrapped around me while we both watched his little sister enjoying her dolls. Suddenly, my phone started to vibrate. It was a text message.

 

"Hey, this is Donghae. Can we meet?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE YOU HAVE IT! Some SooHae moments and even though there was.....I guess KiYoung moments in this chapter, there will be SooHae moments the NEXT chapter!

Comment and/or subscribe!!! :)