Chap.29

The Days Without You (Sequel to The First Day I Met You)

*Do I seriously like Kiseop?* I thought.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung's POV

 

I wake up and got ready and got out of the house to see Kiseop, with his car, waiting outside.
"What are you doing here? How do you know I live here?" I asked a bit shocked.
"I'm here to drive you to school. And....it was my instincts that told me you live here" he said and smirked.

 

I gave him a glare and I just went in his car. I knew that there was something going on but I had no clue what it was. We arrived at school and Kiseop's friend came to us. 
"Hey" Eli said.
"Hey" Kiseop said.

 

I just kept on looking for Seohyun. Then, finally, I spotted her. And obviously, she was with Kevin.
"I'll be right back" I told Kiseop and walked over to Seohyun.
"Thank god you're here" I said to her.
"What? What is it?" she asked.
"Today before I got to school--"
"Please don't tell me you saw Donghae" Seohyun said.
"No! Let me finish. Kiseop was outside my house, with his car and he drove me to school" I said.

 

She looked at me like there was nothing special about that.
"And your point is...." she said.
"He never comes to my house and I had no clue that he knew where I lived! Did you tell him?" I asked.
"No! Of course not. I don't give out people's address or phone numbers to random people you know" Seohyun said and crossed her arms.
"Alright, alright" I said.
"Hey. Do you think he...likes you?" she suddenly asked.

 

I was completely shocked at what she just asked. My head started to spin and my heart suddenly stopped beating. I couldn't even think straight.
"What?! You gotta be kidding me here Seohyun!" I said loudly and completely shocked.
"You never know~" Seohyun said in unison. Then, the bell rang.
"Come on. We're gonna be late for class" I said and walked off.

 

As I walked to class, I was thinking. First, Kevin asked me if I like Kiseop. Now, Seohyun thinks that Kiseop likes me. This is crazy. I didn't notice that Kiseop was looking at me the whole time when he got to class until I looked at his direction.
"Why are you staring at me?" I asked.
"Oh. I-it's nothing" he stuttered.
I was completely weird out by his attitude today. He seems so weird, so...suddenly...nice. There had to be something going on.

 

After class, I went to my other class I had to take when I saw that Kiseop was following me.
"Are you okay Kiseop? You seem kinda...weird today. Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah! Of course I am! Just....I need to ask you a question" he asked.
"Sure, what is it?" I asked worried.
"Can we meet at the...back of the school after today?" Kiseop asked.
I was kinda surprised and already kinda anxious of what he wants to do after school.
"Um...sure" I said and went off to class.

 

Through out the school day, all I could think of, was Kiseop. What he wants to say to me, why is acting like this? Questions just running around in my head non-stop. I almost spilled Seohyun's juice on her during lunch time. It was finally after school and I packed up my things and went to the back of the school. I searched for Kiseop until I saw him on the track.

 

"So, what do you want me to be here for?" I asked.
"Sooyoung. I have to tell you something" Kiseop said.
I was really nervous at the moment.
"W-what is it?" I stuttered.
He held my shoulders and stepped a little closer to me.
"I want to say that......I like you" 

 

Those words that just came out of his mouth totally shot an arrow through my heart. My heart started to beat real fast and my whole entire body, especially my face, went hot.
"Are you blushing Sooyoung?" Kiseop asked.
"What? No! Kiseop...do you seriously like me?" I asked as I put my head down.
He held onto my chin and lifted my head up, then he said, "Yeah. You're so nice and all. Once I met you, I've already fell for you. So...Sooyoung ah, would you like to be.....my girlfriend?" he asked as he hugged me, tight.

 

I blushed real bad and I bit my lip, then I nodded my head slowly signaling a yes. He pulled away from our hug and he whispered in my ear.
"Hey Sooyoung. April Fools" he said. 
My eyes shot wide and when he pulled away and let go of my arms, I was shocked. Really shocked. Then, he started to laugh.
"Hahahahaha! You should see the look on your face right now! Hahaha, you seriously think that I will like my best friend? We're pals you know! I like you as a sister Sooyoung. Hahaha" Kiseop said.

 

I pushed him away as I felt my face went hot and my eyes started to water a bit. Then, I stomped away. A tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it away.
*I can't believe this. Now, I know that I like him. But, I know that he doesn't. This is all useless* I thought.

 

Kiseop's POV

 

I watched Sooyoung walk away. And I felt my heart beating and it was aching too.
*Does she really like me?* I thought as I placed my hand on my heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy April Fools Day! I decided to do a April Fools Day chapter so I did. It didn't turn out good since Sooyoung's hurt. SORRY SOOYOUNG! ="(

But~! I hope you like this chapter! 

Comment and/or subscribe =D